UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Coltrane pups for sale. Asking 300$$$$
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane pups for sale. Asking 300$$$$

I have 6 pups for sale 3 males 3 females. The are performance and ss eligible. They are 9 weeks old very pretty. There dad is grnitch Coltrane he is 4. He was high scoring male dog at walker days in 2014 with 850t he also finished 15 in grand American at 11 mouths old. Been qualified for the world three times. He one first place at sc state hunt sat Friday night in 2014 also. There mom is nitch after dark dolly she is 5. Very nice dog just didn't get hunted in hunts much because I hunted Coltrane. Also reason not much money won with either dog is I work out of town most of my life and have got to hunt very few Plc hunts. Dolly has still proved herself with little competition hunting. She placed 5th at walker days sat night in 2015 and won first place at the sc state hunt sat night with 650+ in 2015 both dogs are very nice with great looks and mouths you will never drowned out that's a promise. Made this cross once before and I trees two singles with my pup to night. From what I hear all of the pups from first litter is coon - and some have already trees some coins by there self and been put in a few hunts. I'm asking 300 call if you have any ? 8032878422 colt Ellis. I will send pic if interested thanks and God Bless

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-21-2015 07:39 AM
ELLISCJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELLISCJ Click here to Send ELLISCJ a Private Message Click Here to Email ELLISCJ Find more posts by ELLISCJ Add ELLISCJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Don't miss out some really nice pups

Old Post 08-23-2015 08:22 PM
ELLISCJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELLISCJ Click here to Send ELLISCJ a Private Message Click Here to Email ELLISCJ Find more posts by ELLISCJ Add ELLISCJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Watson
UKC Forum Member

My pup has been running a treeing cents 8 months old. He has splited treed and was doing real good at the end of june. I hav'nt hunted him much this summer. These pups are well wroth what colt is asking. Colt is a real good guy. I'm sure colt would show the mama, dad, and pup's from the first litter in the woods.

Old Post 08-25-2015 10:27 PM
Ray Watson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Watson Click here to Send Ray Watson a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Watson Add Ray Watson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ross Mullis
UKC Forum Member

I OWNED THE MOTHER TO THESE PUPS AND SHE IS A COON TREER!! AN COLT IS A HONEST MAN AND EASY TO DEAL WITH.

Old Post 08-26-2015 07:36 PM
Ross Mullis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ross Mullis Click here to Send Ross Mullis a Private Message Click Here to Email Ross Mullis Find more posts by Ross Mullis Add Ross Mullis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane pups

Thanks fellas. I don't mind showing anything I got. Come get a pup. Promise you want go wrong

Old Post 08-26-2015 10:03 PM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane pups for sale

4 females and 1 male left don't miss out

Old Post 09-01-2015 06:01 AM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Bbt

Old Post 09-03-2015 01:02 AM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Reduced 250. 1 male 4 females left. This is a good cross both mom and dad has proved there self in big hunts.

Old Post 09-05-2015 05:43 AM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane pups 250

1 male 4 females left

Old Post 09-11-2015 06:05 AM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane pups 250

1 male 4 females left

Old Post 09-11-2015 06:05 AM