UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > $$GrNtCh Timber Valley Triple X pups$$
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

We're looking for pups any day now! She could start spitting them out today but my guess is she has
them on the 20th..

Team Blazin' Timber

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2016 08:09 AM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Pups here!

Fatty woke me up about 230 this morning. I could tell that it wouldn't be long when I saw her. Sure enough, an hour and a half later she spit the first one out.

#2 should be here any time...

Time to celebrate! It's birthing day!

Old Post 04-20-2016 09:19 AM
DOG Chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOG Chaser Click here to Send DOG Chaser a Private Message Click Here to Email DOG Chaser Find more posts by DOG Chaser Add DOG Chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Update...

It's 7:45 and we have 4 pups on the ground. Fatty is having them in a utility room so I've been in here with her the entire time. I haven't gotten a clear view, but I have been watching as she cleans them up and it looks like she has had all males so far...

#5 is coming now... more updates to come

Old Post 04-20-2016 12:49 PM
DOG Chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOG Chaser Click here to Send DOG Chaser a Private Message Click Here to Email DOG Chaser Find more posts by DOG Chaser Add DOG Chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Still at it...

12:30 and we are still rocking.

11 on the ground. I think she's still got a couple in there. The litter is looking male heavy right now

Old Post 04-20-2016 05:31 PM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

I think its over! We've been birthing puppies since 3 am and we are all worn out. Fatty had 14 pups with two still born so that leaves us with 12. The unoffical sex count is 8 males and 4 females. We will throughly count them tomorrow to confirm. If she raises all 12, we will have a few pups left to book. Contact me or Zac for more info.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 04-20-2016 11:34 PM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Hey Ron. Sorry for the delay in responding to your pm. Your box is full btw...

It has been a long few days without a lot of time for anything but puppies. She had 15 total but 3 were stillborn.

Litter ended up being 8 males and 4 females. Most of them look to be blue or tricolor. We have one little male that we are giving special attention to him eating, but all in all they look to be healthy.

We'll get some individual pics up as soon as they get a little more size to them.

Old Post 04-21-2016 09:49 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

8 Boys

Old Post 04-22-2016 01:52 AM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

4 girls

Old Post 04-22-2016 01:53 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Update

I haven't gotten a good look at the pups since they were a couple days old. I'll be headed to Zac's tomorrow to give the pups a good inspection lol. Everytime I have spoken to Zac, he's said Fatty and the pups are doing well. We did however loose a male from the litter at around 5 or 6 days old. From what I was told, it sounds like he got laid on so that drops our count to 7 males and 4 females. Below is an up to date list of folks recieving pups in their picking order. We currently have two male spots avalible. Please contact me or Zac Kea for booking instruction.

Curtis J. Todd
912-618-8412

Zac Kea
912-856-2621

1.)Curtis J. Todd - Georgia - Female
2.)Zac Kea- Georgia - Female
3.)Ron Maggart - Illinios - Female
4.)Shane Blalock - Georgia - Female

1.)Wayne Crabtree - Ohio - Male
2.)David Adams - Georgia - Male
3.)Chip Wisecup/Tony Williams - Iowa- Male
4.)Rob Crumley - South Carolina - Male
5.)Justin Cockle - South Carolina - Male
6.)
7.)

Also if you have booked a pup or considering booking a pup, please note that pups will be ready to go June 1st, 2016.

If you are below the Mason Dixon line, please make plans to pick your pup up on the weekend of June 4-5th or before. The following week I will be out of town headed towards English Days and Zac will be away on business. Full payment is due on day of pick up.

If you are in the Northern States and are considering a pup, I will be at English Days and do not mind hauling your pup for a small fee of $50.

Full payment including hauling fee, is due by June 1st, 2016 if I am hauling your pup to English days in Oblong, Illinois.

Thank you again for choosing a Triple x X Fatty pup! We're excited and hope you are too!

Team Blazin' Timber

Last edited by Bayin'Blues on 04-29-2016 at 02:28 AM

Old Post 04-29-2016 02:10 AM
John Ferrari
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck with the pups. Fatty kind of looks like Queen when she was young. Fatty brother looks like Hanna . Thanks for sharing. Both Queen and Lucky won their first UKC hunt ever in.
Good Luck
John Ferrari

Home of Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Timber Valley Lucky, Gr Nt Ch Ch Blue Magic Gold, Gr Nt Ch Thurber Blue Bell, Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Northridge Timber Valley Queen, Gr Nt Ch Timber Valley Ten, Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Gr Water Ch Gr Field Ch Timber Valley Hanna,
Dogs these females above have produce. Gr Nt Ch Wilcox Thunder St Nick, Gr Nt Ch Brair Creek Zeb. Gr Nt Ch Timber Valley Triple X , Gr Nt Ch Briar Creek Rat Poison. Gr Nt Ch Briar Creek Doctor Evil, Gr Nt Ch Timber Cutter, Gr Nt Ch Nite Prowler, Gr Nt Ch Adkins Nite Thunder, Gr Nt Ch Adkins Nite Candy, Gr Nt Ch Brair Creek Cruise Control, Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Gr Water Ch, Gr Field Ch Eric all Grand Casper, Gr Nt Ch Prater Invander, Nt Ch Gr Ch Dillard Frosty, Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Jewel, Nt Ch Gr Ch Diamond, Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Timber Valley Rosie, Gr Nt Ch Wilcox Thunder (Cotton) Nt Ch Gr Ch Timber Valley Dolly and many more from just four females mostly three with Ten, Queen and Lucky

Old Post 05-01-2016 07:20 PM
John Ferrari is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Ferrari Click here to Send John Ferrari a Private Message Click Here to Email John Ferrari Find more posts by John Ferrari Add John Ferrari to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lamar Turner
UKC Forum Member

triple X fatty pups

zac triple x is now number 3 on the current reproducers list in the new coonhound bloodlines

Old Post 05-03-2016 02:18 PM
Lamar Turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lamar Turner Click here to Send Lamar Turner a Private Message Find more posts by Lamar Turner Add Lamar Turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lamar Turner
UKC Forum Member

triple X fatty pups

zac triple x is now number 3 on the current reproducers list in the new coonhound bloodlines

Lamar Turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lamar Turner Click here to Send Lamar Turner a Private Message Find more posts by Lamar Turner Add Lamar Turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lamar Turner
UKC Forum Member

triple X fatty pups

Lamar Turner
UKC Forum Member

triple X fatty pups

John Ferrari
UKC Forum Member

I would of bought A female from this cross but stupid me does not get on the message board . As always I let the dogs do the talking not the owners . Lamar buddy how are you. I been having some minor health issues
Take Care
John

Home of Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Timber Valley Lucky, Gr Nt Ch Ch Blue Magic Gold, Gr Nt Ch Thurber Blue Bell, Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Northridge Timber Valley Queen, Gr Nt Ch Timber Valley Ten, Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Gr Water Ch Gr Field Ch Timber Valley Hanna,
Dogs these females above have produce. Gr Nt Ch Wilcox Thunder St Nick, Gr Nt Ch Brair Creek Zeb. Gr Nt Ch Timber Valley Triple X , Gr Nt Ch Briar Creek Rat Poison. Gr Nt Ch Briar Creek Doctor Evil, Gr Nt Ch Timber Cutter, Gr Nt Ch Nite Prowler, Gr Nt Ch Adkins Nite Thunder, Gr Nt Ch Adkins Nite Candy, Gr Nt Ch Brair Creek Cruise Control, Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Gr Water Ch, Gr Field Ch Eric all Grand Casper, Gr Nt Ch Prater Invander, Nt Ch Gr Ch Dillard Frosty, Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Jewel, Nt Ch Gr Ch Diamond, Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Timber Valley Rosie, Gr Nt Ch Wilcox Thunder (Cotton) Nt Ch Gr Ch Timber Valley Dolly and many more from just four females mostly three with Ten, Queen and Lucky

Old Post 05-03-2016 04:12 PM
John Ferrari is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Ferrari Click here to Send John Ferrari a Private Message Click Here to Email John Ferrari Find more posts by John Ferrari Add John Ferrari to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Ferrari
UKC Forum Member

The little female blue tick with one spot on side looks a lot like Nt Ch Gr Ch Timber Valley Wendy
Sorry I had this line of dogs over 30 years and six generations raised pups from nine females and which five of the females are in Hall Of Fame generation after generation from Gr Nt Ch Thurber Blue Bell HOF her daughter Ch Gr Nt Ch Blue Magic Gold HOF Gold daughter Gr Nt Grch Gr Ch Timber Valley Lucky HOF Lucky daughters Gr Nt Ch Timber Valley Ten HOF and Gr Nt Ch GR Ch Northridge Timber Valley Queen HOF . Also breeder of HOF Gr Nt Ch Wilcox Thunder Saint Nick and Gr Nt Ch Briar Creek Zeb if gets in HOF
I have help and thanks for all the friends the people that hunted this line thanks so much
John Ferrari

Old Post 05-04-2016 03:30 AM
John Ferrari
UKC Forum Member

The little female blue tick with one spot on side looks a lot like Nt Ch Gr Ch Timber Valley Wendy
Sorry I had this line of dogs over 30 years and six generations raised pups from nine females and which five of the females are in Hall Of Fame generation after generation from Gr Nt Ch Thurber Blue Bell HOF her daughter Ch Gr Nt Ch Blue Magic Gold HOF Gold daughter Gr Nt Grch Gr Ch Timber Valley Lucky HOF Lucky daughters Gr Nt Ch Timber Valley Ten HOF and Gr Nt Ch GR Ch Northridge Timber Valley Queen HOF . Also breeder of HOF Gr Nt Ch Wilcox Thunder Saint Nick and Gr Nt Ch Briar Creek Zeb if gets in HOF
I have help and thanks for all the friends the people that hunted this line thanks so much
John Ferrari

Old Post 05-04-2016 03:30 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HEY MR CURTIS

DO YOU HAVE ANY UPDATED PICS OF THE PUPS THAT YOU COULD PUT ON HERE , ID BET THERE GROWIN LIKE WEEDS ,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 05-10-2016 04:10 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

We will be taking individual pictures today or tomorrow and posting for yall to make picks!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 05-10-2016 04:11 PM
mike thomason
UKC Forum Member

Walt's Timber Cuttin Blue Bell

This is a littermate sister to your Fatty dog. She's a get gone get treed stay put pressure type hound that split trees a lot. The best thing about her is ACCURACY. She treed lots of coon this past season hunting in thin to scarce coon population on mostly US Forest Service land. Good luck with your pups.

Last edited by mike thomason on 05-11-2016 at 10:19 PM

Old Post 05-11-2016 09:50 PM
mike thomason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike thomason Click here to Send mike thomason a Private Message Find more posts by mike thomason Add mike thomason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rocky tanner
UKC Forum Member

Mr Mike can she be bought ?

Old Post 05-12-2016 03:27 AM
rocky tanner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rocky tanner Click here to Send rocky tanner a Private Message Click Here to Email rocky tanner Find more posts by rocky tanner Add rocky tanner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Females

Female 1

Female 2

Female 3

Female4

Old Post 05-12-2016 04:58 AM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Males

Male 1

Male 2

Male 3

Male 4

Male 5

Male 6

Male 7

Old Post 05-12-2016 05:04 AM
mike thomason
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by rocky tanner
Mr Mike can she be bought ?

No Rocky Walt likes her a lot gone breed her next cycle wants a pup out of her

Old Post 05-12-2016 12:21 PM
mike thomason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike thomason Click here to Send mike thomason a Private Message Find more posts by mike thomason Add mike thomason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

NICE Pups guys !!

Old Post 05-12-2016 04:41 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote