UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > $$GrNtCh Timber Valley Triple X pups$$
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Re: Here are some pics I dug up...

Most of y'all don't know me but for those that do, y'all know one of my favorite parts is naming pups....

If you've booked a female and are looking for a name, consider "BABY FAT"! lol!

I also had a good chat this evening with Chip Wisecup. He's been around since the beginning of this line of hounds and knows them like the back of his hand. Him and Tony Williams (former owner of X) are signed up for an X x Fatty pup. Im Super stoked they are going to be able to get some of their old blood back!

Team Blazin' Timber

Last edited by Bayin'Blues on 02-14-2016 at 02:36 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-14-2016 02:24 AM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

After about 2 and a half days of frustration, my phone is back working! For those that booked pups, please pm me your contact number so I can save it in my new phone

Team Blazin' Timber

Last edited by Bayin'Blues on 02-14-2016 at 08:27 PM

Old Post 02-14-2016 08:17 PM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kycooner65
UKC Forum Member

I have a 9 coming 10 year old male off of x and the red ruby cross.hope this cross turns out great

Old Post 02-18-2016 12:39 AM
kycooner65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner65 Click here to Send kycooner65 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner65 Add kycooner65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

I hope it turns out great too! Im really looking forward to messing with some pups again. It's been a couple years since I've had any around the house...

We really have an ideal place here to get pups started. My wife and I live on the family farm of about 60 or so acres. There's a nice creek behind the house and we live in a small Pecan orchard with 100+ year old trees. Out on the back side of the property is about a 5 acre field that buts up to about a acre pond we had dug. I usually get the pups out several times a week to just go explorin around the farm. We have plenty of fun around here!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-18-2016 01:02 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

It's finally here!

Today is the day folks! Zac is coming to pick Fatty up from my house sometime today and haul her to Mr. Lamar's to be bred to Triple X and we're pumped up!! I just want to thank everyone for their interest in this cross. It truly suprised us how much attention we would get from it. A special thank you goes out to those that booked pups from us too. We're glad to have you on board! Zac said that Mr. Lamar would be taking pictures of X and Fatty tied up so Ill be sure to post one as soon as I get them. Fatty will be at Mr. Lamar's house for about a week, so they will have plenty of time to get "aquainted". lol.

If you'd like to keep up with us other than through this cross, you can follow us on Facebook or via our Other thread. Thanks again everyone for your interest and support! The links are below...

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/blazintimber/?fref=ts

UKC Blazin' Timber Kennel thread "My First English"
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928442159

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-18-2016 07:09 AM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Spoke with Lamar Turner today. Looks like X is doing his thing. We'll post pictures soon.

Old Post 02-21-2016 01:55 AM
DOG Chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOG Chaser Click here to Send DOG Chaser a Private Message Click Here to Email DOG Chaser Find more posts by DOG Chaser Add DOG Chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Update

It was a wild and crazy weekend folks. Zac, Jason, and myself were all tied up and super busy. I finally got a chance to talk with Zac yesterday evening and here's the update on Fatty x X.

As of yesterday, X and Fatty had locked up on day 13, 14, and he will be trying them again today on day 15 today. According to Zac, Lamar feels confident with the amount of times they have locked up. Only a couple more days and we will be headed to pick her up. Then we cross our fingers and play the waiting game! Thanks again for everyone's patience.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-23-2016 09:42 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

We're in Montgomery Alabama! We should be at Mr Lamar's in a few minutes to pick up Fatty.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-25-2016 03:42 PM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Update

Fatty's pick up went very smooth on Thursday. Zac and I left his house around six thirty and rode to Mr Lamar's house. This was my first time meeting Lamar and for those that don't know him, I can tell you he's a nice fella.

When we got to his place he showed us around and took us to the dog yard where X, Fatty, and the rest of his dogs were. Among X, there are several well bred GrNtCh bitches on his yard. I tried real hard to leave with a GrNtCh bitch off of Charley 7 x Pearl . We took a few pictures of Fatty and X shook hands and left for Chris Dillard's where I picked up our Pride pup.

The month of March has now crept up on us an starting Monday, we're going to prep Fatty for these string of hunts coming up. First weekend of March is the Georgia State hunt. Hopefully she'll be ready and we can come away with a win. At least, maybe we can be distracted enough from these hunts that we wont think about having to wait 63 days for pups lol.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-28-2016 04:11 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

I was doing some research on Night shift tonight and found out about this hound... He's a Triple X pup... Zac told me a pup off of X made the top 100 last year, he just couldn't remember his name... I think I'll get in contact with these guys and try to go for a hunt soon since they are only just a few hours North of us. That'd be fun...

GrNtCh 'PR' Anthony's Ocone River Tobe

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-29-2016 10:02 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

I spoke with Chuck Anthony the other day (owner of Tobe pictured above). He says we're welcome to come check his hound out anytime.

We went out Monday and Tuesday to hunt Fatty for a cram session before the State hunt this weekend. Conditions were kind of crazy but we still managed to tree a couple coon.

Fatty made 10 trees 4 dens, 3 slick, and 3 coon. Not the average we were hoping for but what can you expect from a hormonal hopefully pregnant woman? Bring on the hunt this weekend!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 03-03-2016 07:36 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Update

We didn't do well at the state hunt. Coon weren't moving and we drew some tough guides. Fatty was rested Sunday night and taken out on Monday for a drop where she treed one coon then Zac took her home. She rested again last night and Zac and I will be hitting the woods with her on my club for several drops tonight and tomorrow night Lord willing.

Going by the dates she locked up, she should be around Day 19 of her pregnancy. Still way to early to tell if she's bred, but I expect to be seeing some signs around Day 40 (March 31st).

We'll keep yall up to date as best we can about her pregnancy. Thank you again for booking a pup from us. We're excited for the future!

If you'd like more in depth posts about what we've got going on, feel free to follow and comment on our other thread...

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928442159

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 03-09-2016 10:50 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Update.

Still no for sure sign she's bred yet. Today should be day 28 of her pregnancy.. If she's bred we'll know in the next couple weeks. According to Zac she's been acting a little funny around the house, but it hasn't affected her coon treeing ability thus far.

She's been pretty spot on however we still haven't come up with a NtCh win yet at the two major events we went to the first half of the month. This weekend she is scheduled to be hunted at a local hunt here around the house and an RQE just North West of us about an hour and a half.

Maybe we'll have some luck! Thank you to every one who has booked a pup! Can't wait to find out if she's bred or not! If you have questions reguarding Fatty or her pregancy, feel free to give me or Zac a shout. We're always ready to talk dogs.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 03-17-2016 06:34 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Me and Fatty picked up a NtCh win and 2nd place NtCh at Southern English Days tonight! Fatz did her thing and had 2 1st and 1sts for a winning score of +450! I think we could have done better if it weren't for her being pregnant! We'll see if we can finish her to GrNtCh tomorrow night.. We'll get our picture taken in the Morning

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 03-26-2016 09:28 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Me and Fatty picked up a NtCh win and 2nd place NtCh at Southern English Days tonight! Fatz did her thing and had 2 1st and 1sts for a winning score of +450! I think we could have done better if it weren't for her being pregnant! We'll see if we can finish her to GrNtCh tomorrow night.. We'll get our picture taken in the Morning

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 03-26-2016 09:28 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

updates

We struck out March 18th and 19th at the local hunts and the RQE. She got the screws out to her that Friday night and Saturday we got beat by a nice walker female.

I took Fatty to Southern English Days this weekend and picked up a win towards Grand. She won 2nd Place NtCh with +450 and did a nice job all weekend.

I'm about 85% positive she is bred. Over the past week she has swollen significantly. Take a look at her sagging belly in the picture... She's getting WIDE folks!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 03-27-2016 10:43 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Great job!

Hurray!!! Puppies!!!

Old Post 03-27-2016 11:57 PM
DOG Chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOG Chaser Click here to Send DOG Chaser a Private Message Click Here to Email DOG Chaser Find more posts by DOG Chaser Add DOG Chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Update

It won't be long now folks! We're getting closer and closer to the due date! Should be around 20 days left in her pregancy and as I stated a few days ago, Im pretty darn sure she's bred! I can't wait for them to get here!!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 03-31-2016 03:19 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Fatty is growing day by day folks.. I got a good look at her Sunday night and She's doubled in size since Southern English Days. She's definitely bred so now all we're praying for is the litter to be healthy and for her to not have any complications.. Should only be about 15 days or so left!!

Also, if you wanted to be on the stand by list... PLEASE re establish contact with me so I can know who is serious and who isnt. I feel like she will have a 10+ size litter based off of her size, so we will have a few open slots for pups I believe. My contact info is listed in my signature or you can click the link below and get the information from the cross and my contact number... Thanks again.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 04-05-2016 05:33 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Counting down the days... 10 left after 12 oclock tonight!!!!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 04-10-2016 02:05 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Counting down the days... 10 left after 12 oclock tonight!!!!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 04-10-2016 02:05 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Counting down the days!

Only about 6 days left till we have pups!!!!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 04-14-2016 02:09 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

We're in the final stretch here folks! Fatty has been officially moved inside Zac's house and she's living in high cotton now! lol. Should only be about 5 days left now... I'm so pumped I can't stand it! Zac is supposed to be taking a picture or two of her and posting them to show off her size lol.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 04-15-2016 10:18 AM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

The struggle is real...

It's been so long since I've posted pics that I've forgotten how!

Thanks Curt for throwing me under the bus like that...pics coming soon

Old Post 04-17-2016 06:48 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Pics dont do her size justice

Old Post 04-17-2016 06:52 PM