UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Two 8 month old pups male and female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Corey Benjamin
UKC Forum Member

Two 8 month old pups male and female

We have a male and female liter mates here in Essex IL. I bought them a while ago over in IND and I don't remember a ton about there breeding accept I do remember they were breed up very well in the second and third gen. I bought four of them at the time because I couldn't find anything ready to hunt around here for decent money. Both of them will TAKE TIME TO GET TO Know you. After they know you they are fine. The male has been hunted afew times and is starting to tree and grab coons. The female has not been hunted much at all. Dob is 7/30/15 Split Tree Jake x Top Guns Little Ann $200 each Why are they for sale? We have been working on our own line of English dogs and finally have a litter of our own on the way so we will focus all are time in our own line. 815 three 0 four 3 00 four

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-11-2016 09:01 PM
Corey Benjamin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Benjamin Click here to Send Corey Benjamin a Private Message Click Here to Email Corey Benjamin Find more posts by Corey Benjamin Add Corey Benjamin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Benjamin
UKC Forum Member

Pups breeding

I talked to the man I bought theses pups from and this is what he said they have in them. Mich Swamp Rooster Spider Man Main Street Roy and Trashy Amos

Old Post 05-15-2016 04:22 PM
Corey Benjamin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Benjamin Click here to Send Corey Benjamin a Private Message Click Here to Email Corey Benjamin Find more posts by Corey Benjamin Add Corey Benjamin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Benjamin
UKC Forum Member

up

Old Post 05-19-2016 09:26 PM
Corey Benjamin
UKC Forum Member

up

up

Old Post 05-27-2016 04:34 AM
Corey Benjamin
UKC Forum Member

English days

Taking these to English days if I still have them.

Old Post 06-02-2016 09:22 PM