UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Lone pine traxs dogs.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
phil g
UKC Forum Member

Lone pine traxs dogs.

What kind of hunting style do the lone pine traxs dogs have?
Two tracks, muscle Trax, muscle man.
Thank you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-18-2023 03:45 PM
phil g is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phil g Click here to Send phil g a Private Message Find more posts by phil g Add phil g to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

I’ve got a female off of muscleman that is 6, she has been a fast hard hunter that is a natural independent type her whole life. I have a 1 year old female off trax that is absolutely a crazy wild hunter, she shows a lot of independence , but I haven’t hunted her with other dogs a lot yet either.

Old Post 05-18-2023 06:26 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jgarrett
UKC Forum Member

Looking for the same information. Anyone else hunting pups out of trax?

Old Post 10-05-2023 05:23 AM
Jgarrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jgarrett Click here to Send Jgarrett a Private Message Click Here to Email Jgarrett Find more posts by Jgarrett Add Jgarrett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nick Jennings
UKC Forum Member

Phil… I drew out against trax a few years ago when the state hunt was at west valley. He put me through a split treeing clinic and had eyes looking down every tree.

HOME OF:

UKC GRNITECH CH PR MIDNIGHT STORMS WILDMAN BUCK
(Check out Wildman Buck's Stud Page)

PR CHIEFS WILD N BLUE CRACK
-2017 Da$h For Ca$h Fall Shootout Finals Championship Overall Winner

Old Post 10-08-2023 08:08 PM
Nick Jennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Jennings Click here to Send Nick Jennings a Private Message Find more posts by Nick Jennings Add Nick Jennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Lone Pine

I know nothing personally, but I have watched and observed the Lone Pine dogs constantly winning and placing high in the bigger hunts. If I were younger, I would definitely have some of that bloodline. Dave

Old Post 10-08-2023 10:49 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JHyatt
UKC Forum Member

I have had the pleasure of owning muscle trax for almost 5 years now. We have started several puppies out of him. The biggest thing that sets him apart from other dogs is his brains. Just imagine if you could put a human brain into a coonhound. Trax pups are thinkers, they are unorthodox from other hounds. They are looking for a raccoon, not necessarily a coon track. Trax is the only dog that has ever taught me about coonhunting. He definitely puts his stamp on his puppies too.

Old Post 10-09-2023 06:25 AM
JHyatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JHyatt Click here to Send JHyatt a Private Message Click Here to Email JHyatt Find more posts by JHyatt Add JHyatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote