UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > What's happening to this board
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HPF
UKC Forum Member

What's happening to this board

I'm first to admit that I don't post allot. I don't particularly like putting my two cents into conversation. I do enjoy the reading the questions asked and advice given. Love reading the stories about my fellow hunters, their adventures and their accomplishments.
However I have been noticing a negative turn lately. Then this saturday I'm cursed because I don't answer a person's text? I was in Tampa FL at a funeral!!! Then Sunday same person is cursing me again. This time I took a second and replied. This morning I'm sitting in the st. Petersburg airport and see an email where there is a reply to a male I have posted. I replied and asked for a number so I could call once I arrived back home. I did get a reply from this gentleman. He offered a price and gave reason to why the low price(shipping). I simply said that I would just keep the dog. For this guy to come back at me with names and hostility??
What's happening to not just this board but us as hunters and houndsmen? There's groups of activist whom threaten our hunting heritage every day and this is what we do?? This sense of entitlement is unbelievable. I ask 200 for a dog and someone thinks that they are entitled to getting it at half that? Then get angry and make nasty posts and/or replies because they don't get their way?
Divide and conquer! That's the simplest war strategy. Turn the enemy against themselves then swoop in and destroy them. That's what anti hunting groups, anti hound groups, ECT are doing and thanks to an uneducated few it's working.
So you big tough internet thugs feel free to run wild from behind your computer. Call your fellow hunters names, and tell the world how stupid they are. Show everyone what a bada$$ you are. Again from behind your computer. However, if the mood should ever hit, and some of these internet thugs want to curse me to my face.
My address is
661 Taylor view Dr
Patrick springs va 24133

In the meantime, how about we get it right and act like we care about our fellow hunters, and our sport. Let's work on protecting it for our kids, and grandkids to enjoy. Or we can stand here pi$$ing into the wind and blaming everyone else for why our shoes have pi$$ on them!

HPF Monkey
HPF May
Chippokes Minnie
HPF Sarahs Bailey

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-28-2017 03:34 PM
HPF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HPF Click here to Send HPF a Private Message Click Here to Email HPF Find more posts by HPF Add HPF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pacman1
New UKC Forum Member

Well said

Old Post 08-30-2017 02:07 AM
pacman1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pacman1 Click here to Send pacman1 a Private Message Click Here to Email pacman1 Find more posts by pacman1 Add pacman1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harrington
UKC Forum Member

HPF , we must remember that these people have been educated by the liberal school systems i agree with you , keep up the fight

Old Post 09-21-2017 01:13 AM
harrington is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harrington Click here to Send harrington a Private Message Find more posts by harrington Add harrington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Trash

Very well put,but haven't you heard this forum is going to Fakebook, so there you have it!

Old Post 09-22-2017 01:56 AM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gemma23426
UKC Forum Member

Bad people will be everywhere. Be safe.

Old Post 10-13-2017 05:20 AM
gemma23426 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gemma23426 Click here to Send gemma23426 a Private Message Click Here to Email gemma23426 Visit gemma23426's homepage! Find more posts by gemma23426 Add gemma23426 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote