UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Luther's Little Cracker at Stud
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

road hunt

Hunt em hard, cull em harder

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2015 07:12 PM
Luther's Fiest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luther's Fiest Click here to Send Luther's Fiest a Private Message Click Here to Email Luther's Fiest Find more posts by Luther's Fiest Add Luther's Fiest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

road hunt

Took cracker and cricket a gyp out of cracker on her first road hunt this morning she acted luke she done her whole life. Treed a dozen or more saw 9 but only got 3. They were timbering quick

Old Post 11-28-2015 07:25 PM
Luther's Fiest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luther's Fiest Click here to Send Luther's Fiest a Private Message Click Here to Email Luther's Fiest Find more posts by Luther's Fiest Add Luther's Fiest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

CCC

Cracker, Cricket, and Cinder

Went to a new spot this morning which didnt turn out so good. Made 5 trees and got two before all the dogs in the neighborhood beside where we were hunting decided to come investigate. Kinda messed up our hunt but it was still good to be in the woods. Took cinder my 4 month old pup along and she gets out there and investigates amd sniffs around alot more than i thought she would. She mouthed a squirrel a little and i believe she liked it by the way she is still licking her lips in the picture

Old Post 12-06-2015 01:40 AM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Took cracker out this morning made 15 trees and saw 12 squirrels. They were timbering out fast as he could run em up. He timbered several of them to den trees and a few escaped. These 3 held the tree and we got them out to him. Not a bad hunt for 3 hours but I sure wish these squirrels weren't so wild_

Old Post 12-07-2015 06:17 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

gyp out of cracker

Took cricket our this morning to see how she would hunt alone and if she had been learning any thing from cracker. It didnt take long before she was treed. Saw the first 3 timber on her and the 4th i shot at before it got to the safety of a den. Had two more trees and was getting frustrated because i hadnt managed to get the squirrels out. The 7th time treed i saw two squirrels one timbered out and the other stayed put with cricket hammering it. So finally after 7 trees and some 9 or more shots at 5 different squirrels I finally got this one out to her. Treed two more one in a den and another in a pine I just couldn't find. Guess cricket was paying attention in class after all. I believe she is gonna make one fine squirrel dog. She is using her ears and eyes extremely well and starting to trust her nose a lot more. Should have her finished out by the end of season._

Old Post 12-12-2015 04:48 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

This female will be bred to cracker soon as she comes in

Old Post 12-14-2015 12:30 AM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

With the breeding in these two dogs the pups aint got no choice but to be squirrel dogs.

Old Post 12-27-2015 03:04 AM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Cracker with the meat

Old Post 01-09-2016 11:52 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Cracker will be bred to tiny this weekend

Old Post 01-21-2016 06:28 AM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

breeding

Cracker has been bred to Tiny pups due March 25th. Will be $300 with $50 nonrefundable deposit to hold pup. Taking deposits now. Pups will be picked in order deposits are received

Old Post 01-22-2016 02:22 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Have two females and one make booked pending second deposit on female. Will book one moee male and then see what she has.

Old Post 02-14-2016 08:00 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

If you are looking for a male who throws good pups and gets in done in the woods cracker will get it done. Come watch him go and he will show you what he can do. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Old Post 02-14-2016 08:02 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Got this report on a pup out of cracker today. Finn the pup is 3 months old today

Jessie had Finn out with a buddy couple hours we got two the second one Finn got up on the tree with hobo. I shot the squirrel out with my pellet gun. It hit the ground right beside Finn and took of I yelled get it and he caught it and killed it at about 20 yards from where it hit the ground. I was pretty cool to watch. Bit him a little on foot but he would not let it go when it did. Hope things are good your way.

Old Post 02-29-2016 02:21 AM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Tiny and cracker pups

Old Post 03-25-2016 04:57 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Jasper (cracker x feisty)

This is jasper who belongs to Herb Hardbarger in va he is around 6 months old. Jasper is running squirrels up trees but not barking treed yet. Herb says he hunts hard and believes he will start treeing anytime.

Last edited by Luther's Fiest on 04-07-2016 at 12:30 PM

Old Post 04-05-2016 08:45 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Jasper ran one up and whined on it and then let a bark amd got rewarded.

Old Post 04-07-2016 12:36 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

This is amother pup from feisty and cracker that is well on its way. BelkaHer name is Belka and here is the message and pick i recieved. Bella

Belka is chasing them and barking but she has not learned to tree but she trails their scent a ways. Wayne pulled the caged squirrel up a tree and she tracked the scent and barked at it once she found it.

Old Post 04-07-2016 12:38 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

That makes 3 out of 4 that are starting to tree at around 5 months old out the cracker feisty cross. This was the second time these two were crossed. First liter had 3 pups and two of them were starting to tree at around 4 months. Five pups out of 7 total in two breedings getting started at under 5 months. The other two pups I haven't heard anything back on. Cracker is throwing good pups. Dont miss a chance to breed to him. I will show him in the woods to anyone interested.

Old Post 04-07-2016 12:52 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Getting good reports from crackers pups and can provide references of people who have pups out of him

Old Post 05-08-2016 03:10 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Top pic is of Todd Venters from NC with his cracker and tiny pup. Second pic is of Brandy Ender and his mother with his two pups from cracker and tiny. She drove down from wisconsin to pick them up. Good luck with them fellas and keep me posted.

Old Post 05-16-2016 03:16 AM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

This is another pup from cracker and tiny. There was 3 this color and 3 black and tan. Will post updates on them as they get older.

Old Post 05-16-2016 03:39 AM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Also have a few people who are supposed to bring there females to breed to cracker when they come in. Missed their spring cycles so will probably be this fall. Will post pictures of them when rhey are bred. I also plan to breed cracker to feisty and tiny again when they come back in. One should be in a few months and the other this fall.

Pups from cracker are doing good and he is throwing early starting pups from different females. If you have a good female and want to raise some good squirrel dogs don't pass cracker up and I have said before if you aren't sure come watch him hunt or I can provide references.

Old Post 05-16-2016 03:44 AM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Would like to find a female to bed cracker to that is from Hurley combs line of feist for a pick pup from the litter. Let me know what you have to see if it's what I am looking for

Old Post 06-05-2016 03:39 AM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Luther's Fiest
Have a guy coming to breed his female in the spring to cracker. Will post her pic on here when they are bred

Didn't get to make this cross his work schedule and the distance he lives couldn't get together

Old Post 06-05-2016 03:52 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Dakota

This is a video of a pup named Dakota that is out of my cracker and tiny dogs. He is one week shy of 3 months of age. He is owned by Todd Venters. Todd said he didn't take a video until after several minutes of Dakota really treeing on the squirrel tail. I believe he may end up with a squirrel dog on his hands._

http://vid1203.photobucket.com/albu...zpspxvepjzs.mp4

Thanks for looking

Old Post 06-16-2016 04:12 AM