UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > who has a trash runner forsale deer bobcat yote
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WoodsALLBlue
UKC Forum Member

who has a trash runner forsale deer bobcat yote

WhO has a trash running fool forsale....deer bobcat yote.....

HOME OF
PR Woods Smokin Bluegrass Anne
PR Woods All Blue Smokin Joe
PR Woods Strikin Bloody Mary
PR Woods Hardtime Batman

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2014 02:32 AM
WoodsALLBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WoodsALLBlue Click here to Send WoodsALLBlue a Private Message Find more posts by WoodsALLBlue Add WoodsALLBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joes reticks
UKC Forum Member

bobcat

a bob cat is not trash to me lol when we can get up to $300-400 for one hole here and we avg $40-220 40 being poor hides and 220 being uper end middle the road lol .. what are your cats worth were you live i hope you find some dogs most any young dog will run yote if you let one get away with it

Great hound hunters of the past quotes I like and live buy .
"Its not the legnth off the ears it whats betwen the ears "- lester Nance
" "If you did not see it in the tree it did not happen" -Herb kennedy
" I live to hunt and I hunt to live " - Henry McIntyre

Old Post 10-23-2014 06:47 AM
Joes reticks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joes reticks Click here to Send Joes reticks a Private Message Find more posts by Joes reticks Add Joes reticks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WoodsALLBlue
UKC Forum Member

If its not a coon its trash my opinion...and your not telling me anything i dont know..i asked if anyone was selling a trashy dog not for you two cents......thanks been doing this almost thirty years now coon dog is a coon dog anything other than a coon is trash....

HOME OF
PR Woods Hardtime Batman

Old Post 10-23-2014 08:32 AM
WoodsALLBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WoodsALLBlue Click here to Send WoodsALLBlue a Private Message Find more posts by WoodsALLBlue Add WoodsALLBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pjeremie
UKC Forum Member

I have to agree with him. They are not trash if that's what you break them to run. I think he was just commenting and giving his opinion. I have one that will burn a deer since that is what you asked but I wouldn't sell him to you for any price after the a hole comment.

Old Post 10-28-2014 06:52 PM
pjeremie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pjeremie Click here to Send pjeremie a Private Message Click Here to Email pjeremie Find more posts by pjeremie Add pjeremie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WoodsALLBlue
UKC Forum Member

Here goes the peanut gallery again i didnt ask for nobodys two cents and a hole that

HOME OF
PR Woods Hardtime Batman

Old Post 10-28-2014 10:09 PM
Dustin gay
UKC Forum Member

I raise deer and yote dogs we run em here in arkansas none have papers but
Some bred better than my coon hounds

Old Post 11-02-2014 04:41 PM
Dustin gay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dustin gay Click here to Send Dustin gay a Private Message Click Here to Email Dustin gay Find more posts by Dustin gay Add Dustin gay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Denny Duck
UKC Forum Member

What?

Easy there big man. Sounds like you are angry at the world. These guys are just making comments and you are attacking them. If you have done this for 30 yrs. I am sure you know that if you are looking for trash runners you need to go to walker posts.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

Owner of:

GRNT.CH.'PR 'Country Hollow Freebie (Nite Prowler x Jojo's Feebie)

NT.CH 'PR' Norm's Tree Time 2
(NT.CH. Saginaw Red x Saginaw Red River Sol)

Woodstock lost Mtn. Peanut (Little Grizzly x Maggie Mae)

Old Post 11-11-2014 05:19 PM
Denny Duck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Denny Duck Click here to Send Denny Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Denny Duck Add Denny Duck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote