UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Ch Nitech Ramey's Oakwood Woody x PR Avery's Blue Butter
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

Ch Nitech Ramey's Oakwood Woody x PR Avery's Blue Butter

I bought Butter from Mr. David James back in the winter with the soul intensions of breeding with my male dog. I'm not a breeder by no means. I just wanted a nice female to put with Woody so I could get some pups off him. He's not a fancy type dog, just a coondog. If ya'll know Butter, she is a tree monster. She is expected the 23rd or 24th of May. This will be Woody's first litter of pups so I don't know what to expect out of them but if my math is right then they should make big mouth, big hunters and pleasures to own. Both Woody and Butter are just big babies around the house, great with kids and have some sense about them. Woody needs two wins to be grand. He is show champion and has won a little money in CHKC. I don't know much about Butter before I got her but she has a CHKC win for me. I don't chase the hunts. I hunt because I like it and win some. The day it quits being fun, I will sale out. But I enjoy hunting, watching dogs work and just fellowshipping with other hunters. Woody is UKC, PKC and CHKC. Butter is UKC, PKC and I am waiting to get her CHKC papers back.

---Thunder ST. Nick
--Charley VII
---Oakridge Red Pepper

Ramey's Oakwood Woody

---Oakwoods Sunkist
--Gulletts Oakwoods Diamond
---Gold Nugget Kate

---Charley VII
--Red Ruby Hardtime Hoss HTX
---Red Ruby Hardtime Pearl

Ramey's (Avery's) Blue Butter

---Main Street Roy
--Turtle Creek Lucy
---Hartime Lighting Maggie

I haven't really settled on a price. I am keeping three here and the rest will sale. I really want them to go to hunters that will give them a chance. I would ask whoever gets one to please keep in touch and let me know how the pups are doing and if you sale or move it, please let me know so I can keep up with them. I would really like to know how this litter turns out. I have three other people interested besides the three I am keeping. But nothing is in writing yet. I am just putting this out there to see what kind of interest there is in this cross. I might be wasting my time and money or this might be magic, who knows.

Ch GrNiteCh. Ch. Ramey's Oakwood Woody
PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
NITECH CH PR Hardin-Williams Spider
PR Ramey's Lute

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2016 08:03 PM
fatherof4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fatherof4 Click here to Send fatherof4 a Private Message Click Here to Email fatherof4 Find more posts by fatherof4 Add fatherof4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJames
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ch Nitech Ramey's Oakwood Woody x PR Avery's Blue Butter

quote:
Originally posted by fatherof4
I bought Butter from Mr. David James back in the winter with the soul intensions of breeding with my male dog. I'm not a breeder by no means. I just wanted a nice female to put with Woody so I could get some pups off him. He's not a fancy type dog, just a coondog. If ya'll know Butter, she is a tree monster. She is expected the 23rd or 24th of May. This will be Woody's first litter of pups so I don't know what to expect out of them but if my math is right then they should make big mouth, big hunters and pleasures to own. Both Woody and Butter are just big babies around the house, great with kids and have some sense about them. Woody needs two wins to be grand. He is show champion and has won a little money in CHKC. I don't know much about Butter before I got her but she has a CHKC win for me. I don't chase the hunts. I hunt because I like it and win some. The day it quits being fun, I will sale out. But I enjoy hunting, watching dogs work and just fellowshipping with other hunters. Woody is UKC, PKC and CHKC. Butter is UKC, PKC and I am waiting to get her CHKC papers back.

---Thunder ST. Nick
--Charley VII
---Oakridge Red Pepper

Ramey's Oakwood Woody

---Oakwoods Sunkist
--Gulletts Oakwoods Diamond
---Gold Nugget Kate

---Charley VII
--Red Ruby Hardtime Hoss HTX
---Red Ruby Hardtime Pearl

Ramey's (Avery's) Blue Butter

---Main Street Roy
--Turtle Creek Lucy
---Hartime Lighting Maggie

I haven't really settled on a price. I am keeping three here and the rest will sale. I really want them to go to hunters that will give them a chance. I would ask whoever gets one to please keep in touch and let me know how the pups are doing and if you sale or move it, please let me know so I can keep up with them. I would really like to know how this litter turns out. I have three other people interested besides the three I am keeping. But nothing is in writing yet. I am just putting this out there to see what kind of interest there is in this cross. I might be wasting my time and money or this might be magic, who knows.

Jamie
First let me say this cross sure looks good on paper and should be a good cross that will give you the results you are hoping for. Butter was bred to my Tank dog before i sold her to you and that cross turned heads in a hurry. Those pups were treeing coons at 4 1/2 and 5 months old. I dont mean one or two i mean at i think 9 out of 10 pups. Butter is a good gyp and imo a good reproducer. When treed Butter is a easy 120 to 140 barks a minute. The only reason i sold her was i had so many squirrel and stray cats around it was causing her to bark too much for close neighbors. She is wired 440 when something hits a tree. Best of luck to you with your pups bud and my offer still stands if you ever want to cross her back on Tank it wont cost you nothing but the trip. I am gonna bet your results from Woody and Butter will please lots of folks. Again good luck with your pups.

GrNtCh HOF GrCh Tough Red Ruby Big Rig

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Glass Performance Sire 2009 World Qualifier

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Tank
GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Glass Shaker 9th place St Jude Saturday nite hunt 2013
NiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Shine (RIP)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Lady (Sold)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Rebel (Sold)

Old Post 05-04-2016 04:17 AM
DJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJames Click here to Send DJames a Private Message Click Here to Email DJames Find more posts by DJames Add DJames to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

I like!!!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#
E-mail: travisgideon@msn.com

English-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC CH Baby Stakes Champion Top 10 Futurity Oakwood's Emma (RIP-1/10/15)
UKC Nt.Ch. PKC SCH Oakwood's Sunkist (semen/RIP/co-owned with Shane Cannon)
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. '98 English Day's High Scoring Male Sat. Oakwood's Blue Bomber (RIP)

Walkers-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. Raintree Hardwood Daisy (RIP)
UKC Nt.Ch. Big Woods Bubba (RIP/co-owned with Wes Coffman)

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
NKC SQ CH ATFA GR SQ CH SOS Willie (RIP)
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 05-04-2016 11:23 PM
travis gideon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis gideon Click here to Send travis gideon a Private Message Click Here to Email travis gideon Find more posts by travis gideon Add travis gideon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

Thanks David. I really have high hopes on these two and we are getting lots of interests. I got my fingers crossed. Looking like we won't have enough pups to go around. And I am not trying to give all the credit to Woody because I don't know if anybody would be interested if Butter wasn't in the equation. I am just hoping for the best at this point. Crazy thing is, I just wanted to get a couple pups for myself and didn't have any idea others would be so interested. It's getting me fired up knowing others think this cross should work. So thanks again.

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 05-05-2016 04:45 AM
fatherof4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fatherof4 Click here to Send fatherof4 a Private Message Click Here to Email fatherof4 Find more posts by fatherof4 Add fatherof4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BK'S EAGLE 1
UKC Forum Member

WODDY X BUTTER

Jamie, This Cross Should Be Sum Get Gone, And Get Treed With A Coon Real Quick, There Are Sum Great Dogs In This Pedigree, Charley 7, Diamond, Hoss, St. Nick, Sunkist, Just to Name a Few I Expect Big Things Out Of These,
Good Luck On UR Cross

BK'S EAGLE 1 KENNELS
BENTON, La 71006
318-990-0300

BRIAN MCELHANNON

Old Post 05-07-2016 07:03 PM
BK'S EAGLE 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BK'S EAGLE 1 Click here to Send BK'S EAGLE 1 a Private Message Click Here to Email BK'S EAGLE 1 Find more posts by BK'S EAGLE 1 Add BK'S EAGLE 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Mr. Brian. I got my fingers crossed. Like I said before, the reason for this breeding was to start the replacement process for 'Ol Woody. He should have several more years left but you never know. I'm not the best handler and honestly speaking he's not the perfect dog but I like him. We make a pretty good pair. And Roy talked to me about breeding him and that led to me buying Butter and now here we are. She is really starting to show now. I was a little concerned about how many pups she was carrying but this last week has really made a difference. She is wide and hanging low. I hope she has enough to accomplish what I set out to do which is get a few to keep and sell a few. I also thought about offering him to stud a few females. I would be curious to know if he can reproduce. But we will cross that bridge if it comes. Anyway, I'll let ya know when these things hit the ground.

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 05-08-2016 05:41 AM
davery
UKC Forum Member

Butter

butter has made every kennel she has been look good.

Old Post 05-10-2016 01:25 PM
davery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davery Click here to Send davery a Private Message Click Here to Email davery Find more posts by davery Add davery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topdog 60
UKC Forum Member

How far back is Sunkist on papers. I had a good male hound out of ol Diamond he was a great coon treeing hound. Thanks

CELL 479-747-0819

Old Post 05-11-2016 03:02 PM
topdog 60 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for topdog 60 Click here to Send topdog 60 a Private Message Find more posts by topdog 60 Add topdog 60 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Great grandpa.....

Hopefully we will be breeding 1-2 females to Sunkist semen this year!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC CH Baby Stakes Champion Top 10 Futurity Oakwood's Emma (RIP-1/10/15)
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. '98 English Day's High Scoring Male Sat. Oakwood's Blue Bomber (RIP)

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 05-11-2016 07:46 PM
travis gideon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis gideon Click here to Send travis gideon a Private Message Click Here to Email travis gideon Find more posts by travis gideon Add travis gideon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

Woody is off Charley VII and Oakwoods Diamond. Diamond is off Sunkist. I hunted with 'Ol Sun back when Shane had him. He was a nice hound but you better bring you walking boots when Sun got turned lose.

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 05-13-2016 03:04 PM
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

I like!!! I had him from 6yrs old until he died. Same way till he died!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 05-13-2016 07:55 PM
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

Been trying to post pictures. Got new computer and haven't figured it out yet. Hope this works.

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 05-17-2016 10:54 PM
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

If I counted my days right then we should have pups Tuesday or Wednesday. The ones that have asked for a pup and myself are pretty excited about these pups.

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 05-20-2016 02:51 PM
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

Today is day 66. She is acting fine, eating and always glad to see who ever goes out to check on her. This is my first time having anything to do with pups and I am a bit nervous/excited. If she don't have them in a day or two then I'm just gonna assume she swallowed a couple basketballs. LOL

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 05-27-2016 02:47 PM
CHERRY VALLEY
UKC Forum Member

day 66

I would be going to the vet. How old is the female?

GR CH GRNTCH GREEN'S ROUGH RIVER KY FANCY
PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE'S INDIANA BLK TRACY
NTCH GILLUM'S KY RIVER QUEEN
PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE AND STOCKING STINGER
BLACKLAND BABE

Old Post 05-27-2016 04:18 PM
CHERRY VALLEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHERRY VALLEY Click here to Send CHERRY VALLEY a Private Message Click Here to Email CHERRY VALLEY Find more posts by CHERRY VALLEY Add CHERRY VALLEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countrymoon
UKC Forum Member

My Gerdie gyp carried 69 days had 2 pups,,, so it does happen,,,but the pup was half grown at birth,,lol

MIKE HOBBS (931-332-2378)

Home of

NTCH (TENNESSEE SWAMP GOMER) (RIP)
NTCH (SMOKIN GERDIE (RIP) 1ST PLACE WINNER FRIDAY NIGHT ,,2000 ST JUDES HUNT)

WOODSTOCK (GERDIE AGAIN) (RIP)
CH, NTCH,,- (KATIE BARED THE DOOR) (BAD BOY LEEROY)

Old Post 05-27-2016 09:22 PM
countrymoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrymoon Click here to Send countrymoon a Private Message Click Here to Email countrymoon Find more posts by countrymoon Add countrymoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

Butter is 6 and this will make her 3rd litter. She's still eating good and is glad to see us every time we go out to check on her. We been checking on her every 3 to 4 hrs.

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 05-28-2016 02:20 PM
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

Praise God!!! Just went out to check on her and PUPPY #1 is here !!!!! This is one proud coondog owner. I'll keep y'all posted. The first one is a big girl and Butter is still big as a house. Fingers crossed!!!!

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 05-28-2016 08:25 PM
DJames
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by fatherof4
Praise God!!! Just went out to check on her and PUPPY #1 is here !!!!! This is one proud coondog owner. I'll keep y'all posted. The first one is a big girl and Butter is still big as a house. Fingers crossed!!!!

Congratulations bud! Butter is a really good mama and you should end up with some pretty pups that will grow to make you and other hunters proud to own them! Good luck man! Glad you are excited about your cross. That is a step towards sucess imo you gotta love em to hunt em!

GrNtCh HOF GrCh Tough Red Ruby Big Rig

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Glass Performance Sire 2009 World Qualifier

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Tank
GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Glass Shaker 9th place St Jude Saturday nite hunt 2013
NiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Shine (RIP)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Lady (Sold)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Rebel (Sold)

Old Post 05-28-2016 08:54 PM
DJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJames Click here to Send DJames a Private Message Click Here to Email DJames Find more posts by DJames Add DJames to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shoresg
UKC Forum Member

Good deal, been watching your post, hope all goes well with delivery...

931-308-1908
GrNtCh Hickory Holler Crazy Kate "GrNtCh Cabin Crk Rowdy X GrNtCh Moss's Hardtime Sugar Kane"RIP"
'PR' ForestGhost Hardtime Kim "GrNtCh Cabin Creek Rowdy X GrNtCh Hardtime Bell "RIP"

Old Post 05-28-2016 09:16 PM
Shoresg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shoresg Click here to Send Shoresg a Private Message Click Here to Email Shoresg Find more posts by Shoresg Add Shoresg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

Lord have mercy. Miss Butter had 12 pups. I had to get my wife to help me with the last pup. I thought we was going to lose it but we stayed after it and saved it. Put it back with Butter and she threw it in the pile with the others. LOL. Haven't checked the sexes yet. Don't want to bother Butter anymore than needed right now. They all seem to be doing good. Hopefully they all make it and we can have some good dogs come out of this cross. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for all the interest in these pups. I'll keep y'all updated.

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 05-29-2016 02:52 AM
dnester
UKC Forum Member

JAMIE I THOUGHT I GOT NERVOUS ,GOOD LUCK

GRCH GRNITECH NESTERS RED BOY TRAILER (7TH 89 ACHA World hunt 90 little world english champ)
TRAILER II MS STATE BENCH SHOW CHAMPION-DECEASED
GRCH GRNITECH NESTERS RED BOY TRAILER 3

GRNITECH NESTERS RED BOY TRAILER 4
GRNITECH RED BOY TRAILER GIRL
NITECH TRAILER'S RED DAWN 6TH PLACE 2013 UKC WINNER CLASSIC
PR RED BOY TRAILER JOE
DOUG NESTER 662-455-5496

Old Post 05-29-2016 03:03 AM
dnester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dnester Click here to Send dnester a Private Message Click Here to Email dnester Find more posts by dnester Add dnester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

If you look me up on facebook (James Ramey) you will find pictures and see that I never left her. Yes sir, I was nervous. Butter handled it like a champ while I was a nervous wreck. LOL

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 05-29-2016 03:18 AM
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

Y'all are probably getting tired of me posting about this litter but please forgive my excitement. I got up this morning to find one more surprise in the box. Yep, 13 total. I don't have any exact count on males and females yet but there are more females than males. I'm one happy/nervous/excited guy!!! Not bragging at all, I feel very blessed.

PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 05-29-2016 10:15 PM
english1
UKC Forum Member

Good bred pups for sure. Good luck with them. Have always been a fan of the Sunkist and Roy blood. Have you came up with a price if any will be left when they are old enough.

479-495-9307
Hunting English since 1999

Oakwoods Yellow Rose(Oakwoods Sunkist x double uncle sam) R.i.p

Old Post 05-31-2016 04:20 AM
english1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for english1 Click here to Send english1 a Private Message Click Here to Email english1 Find more posts by english1 Add english1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote