UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Breeding to The Outsider
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
NiteRageLink
UKC Forum Member

Breeding to The Outsider

Does anyone have any future plans of making a cross with The Outsider that they think might hit one out of the ball park? I'm in the market for one to start a new project but I'm kind of holding out for something in particular too because I think something from the right cross out of him would be good to cross back on my male out of Janice and Buster down the road. If anyone has any plans to plans to do so let me know. Also wouldn't mind hearing some of your opinions on what you all think about crossing something out of The Outsider back to my JaniceXBuster male, good, bad, or ugly.

Thanks in advance,
Craig

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-25-2015 11:21 PM
NiteRageLink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NiteRageLink Click here to Send NiteRageLink a Private Message Click Here to Email NiteRageLink Find more posts by NiteRageLink Add NiteRageLink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

here ya go
im gonna breed a female that is out of hog creek mike and deventers roxy to outsider.
outsiders mother was out of hog creek mike and deventers katy and was a littermate to Janice Joplin.
katy and roxy were littermates.

then you've got buster and the outsider both out of fightin side,

think on that for a bit.

Last edited by elvis on 02-26-2015 at 01:11 AM

Old Post 02-26-2015 01:02 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rough country
UKC Forum Member

When is going to happen Elvis and price isn't hog creek mike off old coma I have a grand daughter to old coma was thinking on breeding her to outsider myself

Old Post 02-26-2015 01:29 AM
rough country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rough country Click here to Send rough country a Private Message Click Here to Email rough country Find more posts by rough country Add rough country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BOO
UKC Forum Member

Outsider

Nite Rage This gentleman breed his female to the dog yesterday. The gentleman lives in St Albans West Virginia. Phone---1-304-437-3202. She had double cast wins at zone six. She won the youth nationals, and she just turned two.

Shade River Wrangler

Old Post 02-26-2015 10:37 PM
BOO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BOO Click here to Send BOO a Private Message Find more posts by BOO Add BOO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by rough country
When is going to happen Elvis and price isn't hog creek mike off old coma I have a grand daughter to old coma was thinking on breeding her to outsider myself

mike was off stylish coma and deventers Hannah.
Hannah was off nailor and a pacman female.

This female is due to come in any day now.
If I have any to sell they will be reasonably priced.

Old Post 02-26-2015 11:10 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rough country
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by elvis
mike was off stylish coma and deventers Hannah.
Hannah was off nailor and a pacman female.

This female is due to come in any day now.
If I have any to sell they will be reasonably priced.

OK if ya have a extra male to sale I'm interested

Old Post 02-27-2015 01:43 AM
rough country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rough country Click here to Send rough country a Private Message Click Here to Email rough country Find more posts by rough country Add rough country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justin adkins
UKC Forum Member

I have 1 possibly 2 male pups that will be ready tomorrow to sale off of "The Outsider" and my female who is off of "Bellars Pyscho" and Janice Joplin. Beautiful pups out of a female that has proven herself. $400 superstake and performance. Double Hog Creek Mike bred. Call or text if interested. As nice of pups as u will find anywhere. Can text a pic.

276-252-4429

Old Post 02-27-2015 11:15 AM
justin adkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justin adkins Click here to Send justin adkins a Private Message Click Here to Email justin adkins Find more posts by justin adkins Add justin adkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

Nice pups justin! They ought to be some dandys!

GRAND NITE CHAMPION
BOOGAR HOLLOW MOJO
513-284-4874

Old Post 02-27-2015 04:02 PM
SCOTT ENGLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCOTT ENGLE Click here to Send SCOTT ENGLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SCOTT ENGLE Find more posts by SCOTT ENGLE Add SCOTT ENGLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natgear1982
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Really like this cross. Should make nice hounds.

Handsome Cooper

Old Post 02-27-2015 08:43 PM
natgear1982 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natgear1982 Click here to Send natgear1982 a Private Message Find more posts by natgear1982 Add natgear1982 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by justin adkins
I have 1 possibly 2 male pups that will be ready tomorrow to sale off of "The Outsider" and my female who is off of "Bellars Pyscho" and Janice Joplin. Beautiful pups out of a female that has proven herself. $400 superstake and performance. Double Hog Creek Mike bred. Call or text if interested. As nice of pups as u will find anywhere. Can text a pic.

276-252-4429

those pups will be heard from.

Old Post 02-27-2015 11:31 PM
justin adkins
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys!

Old Post 03-01-2015 02:45 AM
justin adkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justin adkins Click here to Send justin adkins a Private Message Click Here to Email justin adkins Find more posts by justin adkins Add justin adkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NiteRageLink
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all of the help everyone, some really good stuff posted so far. Justin, awesome cross there, exactly the kind of stuff I'm watching out for but I'm going to have to hold out for a female.

Old Post 03-01-2015 04:18 AM
NiteRageLink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NiteRageLink Click here to Send NiteRageLink a Private Message Click Here to Email NiteRageLink Find more posts by NiteRageLink Add NiteRageLink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justin adkins
UKC Forum Member

I do have 1 male pup I'm going to sale....beautiful pup acts great and bred great. Can text pic. If someone is real interested.

276-252-4429

Old Post 03-08-2015 03:12 AM
justin adkins
UKC Forum Member

Bt

Old Post 03-08-2015 07:46 PM
SOUTHERNSTYLE
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

I got the only female that was from this litter....shes probably the most laid back pup I've seen. I sure am looking forward to her growing up a little!!

Nice healthy pups.....you guys should check out those males he has.

TRAIN EM ALONE!

PKC CH GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' MIDNIGHT FLY

Old Post 03-08-2015 10:17 PM
SOUTHERNSTYLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOUTHERNSTYLE Click here to Send SOUTHERNSTYLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SOUTHERNSTYLE Find more posts by SOUTHERNSTYLE Add SOUTHERNSTYLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Outsider

I've never hunted with the Outsider, but I have a female that is tops in performance out of him. He can produce the highest level of ability if mated to a female of the highest quality. Most studs being advertised can not do this as they didn't have ancestors which were high performers. You are on the right track with your analysis.

Old Post 03-09-2015 01:21 AM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justin adkins
UKC Forum Member

Still have pup....ss and perf. $375 ready to go beautiful pup !

276-252-4429

Last edited by justin adkins on 03-13-2015 at 03:20 AM

Old Post 03-10-2015 09:13 PM
justin adkins
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-13-2015 03:20 AM
justin adkins
UKC Forum Member

Bt

Old Post 03-14-2015 02:38 AM
NiteRageLink
UKC Forum Member

No Luck Yet

Still on the hunt and waiting for something in particular to pop up out of Outsider (Preferably from a Bellar bred Female) but no such luck so far. A few guys had some really great litters that were exactly the kind I have been looking for but I was unable to get my hands on a female pup. As much as I'd rather leave the breeding to the guys that have the experience doing so, I think the route I'm going to have to take is to find my own female and take her to Outsider myself to get what I've been looking for. Anyone know of anyone with a Bellar female that might part ways one?

Old Post 04-20-2015 12:37 AM
NiteRageLink
UKC Forum Member

Elvis

Tried to pm you back but it said your inbox was full. I got stuck at work and didn't want to call you so late, I'll get in touch with you tomorrow evening.

Old Post 04-21-2015 03:48 AM
Hunter Reese
UKC Forum Member

I'm thinking about crossing BIG JANICE to the outsider when she comes back in...

---WLDNITECH NITECH MIAMI RIVER BIG D
-GRCH GRNITECH BIG JANICE
---WLDNITECH GRNITECH BELLARS JANICE JOPLIN

GRNITECH CH 'PR' HIGH X-PECTATIONS
(NUMBER 10 CURRENT REPRODUCER, 2008 KY STATECH)
HAVE SEMEN

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' BIG JANICE
(WLDNITECH PCH BIG D x WLDNITECH JANICE JOPLIN)

GRNITECH 'PR' HARRY'S STYLISH FRANNIE

GRNITECH 'PR' INSANE BELLA

NITECH 'PR' LEGENDS STYLISH SHENA

NITECH 'PR' INSANE PLAIN JANE (2019 WORLD QUALIFIED, $ WON)

Breeder and Trainer of Belgian Malinois
828-577-6167

Old Post 04-21-2015 04:32 PM
Hunter Reese is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunter Reese Click here to Send Hunter Reese a Private Message Find more posts by Hunter Reese Add Hunter Reese to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NiteHeat
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hunter Reese
I'm thinking about crossing BIG JANICE to the outsider when she comes back in...

---WLDNITECH NITECH MIAMI RIVER BIG D
-GRCH GRNITECH BIG JANICE
---WLDNITECH GRNITECH BELLARS JANICE JOPLIN

put me down for 1

Old Post 04-21-2015 07:04 PM
NiteHeat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NiteHeat Click here to Send NiteHeat a Private Message Click Here to Email NiteHeat Find more posts by NiteHeat Add NiteHeat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

GRAND NITE CHAMPION
BOOGAR HOLLOW MOJO
513-284-4874

Old Post 04-24-2015 05:10 PM
SCOTT ENGLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCOTT ENGLE Click here to Send SCOTT ENGLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SCOTT ENGLE Find more posts by SCOTT ENGLE Add SCOTT ENGLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

GRAND NITE CHAMPION
BOOGAR HOLLOW MOJO
513-284-4874

Old Post 04-24-2015 05:10 PM