UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Stud Dog???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Levi Hawk
UKC Forum Member

Stud Dog???

Who's got the best stud dog out there and why...... ready.... go!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-03-2016 07:59 PM
Levi Hawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Levi Hawk Click here to Send Levi Hawk a Private Message Click Here to Email Levi Hawk Find more posts by Levi Hawk Add Levi Hawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

**** Levi!! ... You must want to know about the top 1000 studs posting on here lol!!

UKC Performance Sire
Ukc #1 Top Reproducers List
PKC Top 5 both spring and fall Super Stake Sire

NtCh PKC Silver Ch Southern Miss Heat
( Moe x Tree Slammin Trixie )
4th Place 2017 UKC World Hunt

Old Post 07-05-2016 02:32 AM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ringo08
UKC Forum Member

Yes it is unbelievable to see how many different studs on here are so amazing, and throw such great dogs. Get ready to be bombarded with stud ads.

Old Post 07-05-2016 02:37 AM
Ringo08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ringo08 Click here to Send Ringo08 a Private Message Find more posts by Ringo08 Add Ringo08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moderator III
UKC Moderator

No stud ads here ,they belong in the other forum for that .

Old Post 07-05-2016 02:51 PM
Moderator III is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moderator III Click here to Send Moderator III a Private Message Find more posts by Moderator III Add Moderator III to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Levi Hawk
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Moderator III
No stud ads here ,they belong in the other forum for that .

Last I checked, this was an opinion post and not a stud ad. Just looing for input is all. Must not be any good ones out there.

Old Post 07-06-2016 10:45 PM
Levi Hawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Levi Hawk Click here to Send Levi Hawk a Private Message Click Here to Email Levi Hawk Find more posts by Levi Hawk Add Levi Hawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clanton Creek
UKC Forum Member

Levi- Dirty White Boy, Overdrive, and Bushwhacker are on my radar as of now for my female.

Old Post 07-07-2016 11:13 PM
Clanton Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clanton Creek Click here to Send Clanton Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Clanton Creek Find more posts by Clanton Creek Add Clanton Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: Stud Dog???

quote:
Originally posted by Levi Hawk
Who's got the best stud dog out there and why...... ready.... go!!!

Levi Hawk I don't know about the best but if your checking for a stud dog, I would check out the Redneck Mafia dog in SW Mo. Over the years that dog has won a lot of cast's and seemed to win cast's consistently with plus points all over when taken to town. I don't own a walker or even have had one in quite awhile but this dog has got my attention maybe for an X bred cross. Also check out Trader!!!

319-201-8445

Old Post 07-07-2016 11:24 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trey M
UKC Forum Member

There are good and bad ones in every litter no matter who the stud dog is or who the dam is. My personal opinion is that every pup out of any cross deserves a honest chance and also to make sure the puppy goes into good hands...someone who will give that pup all the opportunity he or she needs to make a nice dog.

SKUNA RIVER PYRO @ STUD
Trey Miller
Cell # 706-577-4124
Email lowhillkennels@gmail.com
(Copy And Paste Video)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0TYBB5mhK8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
**Skuna River Bark + Schultz's Stylish Coma = Pyro**

Old Post 07-08-2016 07:23 PM
Trey M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trey M Click here to Send Trey M a Private Message Find more posts by Trey M Add Trey M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Why do some people base a stud dog on what he wins instead of the off spring ??? I would say go to Pinner he got a late start as being used as a stud, but is producing big healthy pups that are starting to show up in the winners circle. And the last 3 females he breed I think will really throw some big winner's. I'm a B&T man, but if I was a walker man I would be getting some Pinner blood. Were you think Trader came from ?? Pinners sister I believe

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Old Post 07-10-2016 04:02 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by MR.RATMAN
Why do some people base a stud dog on what he wins instead of the off spring ??? I would say go to Pinner he got a late start as being used as a stud, but is producing big healthy pups that are starting to show up in the winners circle. And the last 3 females he breed I think will really throw some big winner's. I'm a B&T man, but if I was a walker man I would be getting some Pinner blood. Were you think Trader came from ?? Pinners sister I believe

Ratman Pinner is another dog to consider. Yes Trader is from Pinners littermate sister. I like the breeding on pinner Top an bottom. I also likes Stylish Whitey who is Traders sire he was a coondog when you walked to him you plussed him up never wanted to walk to whitey treed at the end of the hunt if that tree could beat yah.

319-201-8445

Old Post 07-10-2016 08:48 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

BONE COLLECTOR.WHY ??? He is getting some of the best females in the U.S.A. brought to him. his legacy wont be the money and trucks he won but the impact of the pups he produces .

Old Post 07-11-2016 07:55 PM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Re: Stud Dog???

quote:
Originally posted by berger
Levi Hawk I don't know about the best but if your checking for a stud dog, I would check out the Redneck Mafia dog in SW Mo. Over the years that dog has won a lot of cast's and seemed to win cast's consistently with plus points all over when taken to town. I don't own a walker or even have had one in quite awhile but this dog has got my attention maybe for an X bred cross. Also check out Trader!!!

Berger thanks for mentioning Mafia, he is now 9 1/2 yrs old and I'm no longer breeding him but he's still treeing coons. I have been very lucky to have owned a dog like him all these years that not only is a coondog in nearly anyone's book but also could reproduce like he has.
I have started breeding Shack to a few females and like what I've seen so far but only time will tell if he can fill his daddy's shoes.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 07-15-2016 09:35 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Stud Dog???

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Berger thanks for mentioning Mafia, he is now 9 1/2 yrs old and I'm no longer breeding him but he's still treeing coons. I have been very lucky to have owned a dog like him all these years that not only is a coondog in nearly anyone's book but also could reproduce like he has.
I have started breeding Shack to a few females and like what I've seen so far but only time will tell if he can fill his daddy's shoes.

Ora Thomas in Iowa has one of the best females I have ever walked behind out of mafia . Trash . also hunted with the Zena female he had before and after he sold her to Joey Jones. Levi both these females are within a hours drive from you can most likely see them in the woods. After hunting with trash and zena the shack dog is a prime contender to take my bone female to if I decide to raise a litter in the future. Ora would call me on some of the worst nights you can possibly think of to go hunting and we kept score with the 22 rifle .full moon cold wind rain snow hot cornfields head high snow .Ora in his late 60s had a wealth of information on coondogs past and preasnt to pass along and I enjoyed the hunts we had.

Last edited by thomasg on 07-16-2016 at 10:30 PM

Old Post 07-16-2016 12:06 PM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Levi Hawk
UKC Forum Member

Where's all the stud dog owners promoting? If I said I had a dog that treed a coon and going to breed her they'd be telling me to breed to their stuff lol.

Old Post 07-20-2016 11:45 PM
Trey M
UKC Forum Member

You're to far away from Georgia to breed to my stud dog but you'd like to takeep a road trip come. Be glad to have you to stop by. We'd bbq and tell some hunting stories.

SKUNA RIVER PYRO @ STUD
Trey Miller
Cell # 706-577-4124
(Copy And Paste Video)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0TYBB5mhK8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Old Post 07-20-2016 11:49 PM
Trey M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trey M Click here to Send Trey M a Private Message Find more posts by Trey M Add Trey M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Levi Hawk
Where's all the stud dog owners promoting? If I said I had a dog that treed a coon and going to breed her they'd be telling me to breed to their stuff lol.

They are all on Facebook lol

Old Post 07-21-2016 03:36 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trey M
UKC Forum Member

You mean Facebutt. I'm guilty of just starting one up for Pyro. I disagree with it but Pyro deserves it.

SKUNA RIVER PYRO @ STUD
Trey Miller
Cell # 706-577-4124

Old Post 07-21-2016 03:37 AM
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Trey M
You mean Facebutt. I'm guilty of just starting one up for Pyro. I disagree with it but Pyro deserves it.

I don't mind someone promoting a stud dog.

The problem is most people think since they have a dog with nuts that won a bench show once they need to make a stud ad for it.

Old Post 07-21-2016 10:15 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trey M
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
I don't mind someone promoting a stud dog.

The problem is most people think since they have a dog with nuts that won a bench show once they need to make a stud ad for it.

I understand bud.

SKUNA RIVER PYRO @ STUD
Trey Miller
Cell # 706-577-4124

Old Post 07-21-2016 10:28 PM