UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > A FUNNY THING
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Talking A FUNNY THING

ITS FUNNY OVER HERE ON THIS BOARD THEY TALK ABOUT HI DRIVE , THERE IS A DOG ON OTHER BOARD HAS HUNTED WITH WALKERS ALL HIS LIFE PLUS IS DEADLY ACCURATE AND HAS 2 FIRST PLACE WINS AND IS STILL ON THAT BOARD, OH AND BY THE WAY THIS FELLOW IS A WALKER DOG GUY, FUNNY. HE WILL KICK DIRT IN YOUR FACE LEAVIN, MAYBE HE NEEDS A LITTLE MORE DRIVE.

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Last edited by oklared on 05-21-2018 at 08:48 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-21-2018 08:45 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

THIS DOG HAS ALWAYS BEEN OWNED BY A WALKER MAN, THEY DONT STAY LONG UNLESS THEY HAVE GO POWER

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 05-21-2018 11:46 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

I was a walker man from the day I started hunting in my early teens. Had some good ones....made 4 or 5 Grand Nite walkers by the time I was 20 yrs old....and then one night while hunting one of the best I had named Gr.Nt.Ch. Logan's Wild Quick at the zone quarter finals in Wisconsin in 1990...I got smoked by a little Redbone female named Gr.Nt.Ch. Keys Outlaw Jesse who was handled by Theresa Key. That opened my eyes and after a 2nd trip up to Wisconsin a couple weeks later with two other big winning walkers of that era named Gr.Nt.Ch. Wessel's Wild Casey and Dual Grand Ch. Lippers Hardwood Gun and seeing the same thing after a night of pleasure hunting....well my eyes were opened to how good a Redbone could really be.
I partnered that very night with the Keys on a 6mo old green as grass female out of Timber Jack x Jesse and booked a male out of Jesse's next litter which would be out of Amos Burning Ben. Those were my first 2 Redbone pups and I raised them and trained them to be competition dogs...and they were.
Both won Redbone days and Girl did it twice as well as being Hi Opp sex winner two other times. They both made Dual Grand as two year olds....and did it back when there were over a hundred dogs at RQE's and 40+ dogs in regular hunts. Those two dogs and their mother Jesse changed my mind about Redbones.
Dual Grand Champion Outlaw Billy the Kid and Dual Grand Champion Outlaw Timber Girl were special dogs and they are found way back in the pedigrees of a majority of Redbones to this day. They had drive...and they had many of the other traits needed to compete and win at the top level. What the breed needs to win is still there in certain lines...but we as breeders need to identify it, concentrate it....and then reliably reproduce more of it.
Then maybe....we will see more walker men switch and start winning with Redbones

Hoosier Outlaw Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid---- (Dual Gr. Burning Ben x Gr.Nt.Ch.Outlaw Jesse)
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl---- (Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Jesse)
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever ----(Dual Gr. Burning Ben x Dual Gr. Outlaw Timber Girl)
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna ----(Dual Gr. Moonlight Big Time Bo x Dual Gr. Moonlight Deana)
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody ----3 x world ch. Redbone ( Gr.Nt.Ch Montana Ranger x Sawblade Renard)
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana ----( Gr.Nt.Ch. Wrongway Ace x Gr.Nt.Ch.Moonlight Kate)
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock ----(Gr.Nt.Ch. Wrongway Ace x Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Kate)
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber ----(Gr.Nt.Ch. To The Maxx x Dual Gr. Pepper Ann)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt ----(Dual Gr. Moonlight Big Time Bo x Dual Gr. Moonlight Deana)
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean ----(Dual Gr. Outlaw Billy The Kid x Dual Gr. Nighty Nite Amber)
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch. Outlaw Cherry Bomb ----2015 PKC Red Days Champ ( Dual Gr. Outlaw Billy The Kid x Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna)
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze ----( Dual Gr. Outlaw Billy The Kid x Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna)
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw JJ jr x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac (Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid x Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Kate)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
The next big thing on deck....
Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever (Dual Gr.Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna)
Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction (Dual Gr.Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna)
Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx ( Ol' Ross x Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna)
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To view many, many pics and videos of the Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones go to Photobucket.com and search user name Nevadamax

nevadamax@aol.com or find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 05-22-2018 12:26 AM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

your right

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 05-22-2018 02:49 PM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Oklared I was surprised that dog didn't sell quick too he sounds like a nice outfit. I think that was your point.

Old Post 05-22-2018 04:07 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Talking

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Stevens
Oklared I was surprised that dog didn't sell quick too he sounds like a nice outfit. I think that was your point.

YES, AND THAT GUY'S TRYIN TO GET THAT HI DRIVE BUT WONT LOOK AT ONE

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 05-22-2018 06:46 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
YES, AND THAT GUY'S TRYIN TO GET THAT HI DRIVE BUT WONT LOOK AT ONE

Who is "that guy"?

Hoosier Outlaw Redbones
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid---- (Dual Gr. Burning Ben x Gr.Nt.Ch.Outlaw Jesse)
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl---- (Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Jesse)
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever ----(Dual Gr. Burning Ben x Dual Gr. Outlaw Timber Girl)
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna ----(Dual Gr. Moonlight Big Time Bo x Dual Gr. Moonlight Deana)
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody ----3 x world ch. Redbone ( Gr.Nt.Ch Montana Ranger x Sawblade Renard)
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana ----( Gr.Nt.Ch. Wrongway Ace x Gr.Nt.Ch.Moonlight Kate)
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock ----(Gr.Nt.Ch. Wrongway Ace x Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Kate)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt ----(Dual Gr. Moonlight Big Time Bo x Dual Gr. Moonlight Deana)
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean ----(Dual Gr. Outlaw Billy The Kid x Dual Gr. Nighty Nite Amber)
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch. Outlaw Cherry Bomb ----2015 PKC Red Days Champ ( Dual Gr. Outlaw Billy The Kid x Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna)
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze ----( Dual Gr. Outlaw Billy The Kid x Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna)
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw JJ jr x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac (Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid x Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Kate)
Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever (Dual Gr.Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna)
Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction (Dual Gr.Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. Ky Moonlight Breanna)
To view many, many pics and videos of the Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones go to Photobucket.com and search user name Nevadamax

as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 05-23-2018 12:00 AM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, now you are "that guy". Is that a good thing or a bad thing? If it is "that guy" that wants a lot of drive in his dogs, I would think that it is a good thing.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-23-2018 at 12:17 AM

Old Post 05-23-2018 12:14 AM
Richard Lambert is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Who?
Me?

Hoosier Outlaw Redbones

as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 05-23-2018 12:16 AM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Not 100 percent sure but i think they are talking about shack answering another fellow looking a red dog.Shane you are alright keep doing your thing

Old Post 05-23-2018 12:18 AM
John B.Dalton is online now Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote