UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > BBCHA sectional
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

BBCHA sectional

Sweet Springs Mo is having a BBCHA sectional Nov 1st and 2nd. Double header 1 hour hunts and a show on Saturday. Come out we'll have food, great fellowship and great hunting.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-26-2019 10:43 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Thropies

There will be a trophy for high scoring dog regards of breed. Come out for a great time.

Old Post 10-30-2019 10:13 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

It's starts tonight

Deadline 7pm and 11 pm hots dogs and chili if you're hungry. Not sure what it cost but good food and mostly above outstanding guys. Tomorrow club dinner @ 4 bench show 5 hunt 7 & 11.

Old Post 11-01-2019 05:26 PM
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

https://www.ukcdogs.com/hunting-eve...MO-119-20191101

Old Post 11-01-2019 06:17 PM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Friday night early round

7 nitech 8 open
Nitech ch saltfork southern blue Indy +437.50 Phil Vogel with Josh Reilly as handler bluetick
Ch grnitech or kuks b.c. blue Bella +175 Phil Vogel bluetick
Pr crow Creek hillbilly Betty +400 Joey Mueller Walker
Pr Ratliff's ramblin sweet Annie htx +175 Joshua Ratliff with Sam Ratliff as handler bluetick

7 nitech 4 open in the late round so we'll see...

Old Post 11-02-2019 05:02 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Friday Late Round

Ch grnitech or kuks b.c. blue Bella +375 Phil Vogel bluetick

Nitech ch saltfork southern blue Indy +350 Phil Vogel with Josh Reilly as handler bluetick

Pr crow Creek hillbilly Betty +375 Joey Mueller Walker

With 2 cast wins and a total point amount of +787.50 Indy is in the lead. Looking good and she has her eye on Queen of the hunt.

That puts Betty as the high scoring Walker for now with 2 cast wins and a total of +775. I drew out with her both cast and she looked outstanding.

With 2 cast wins and a combined score of +550 Bella ain't giving up. She is older than Indy but still willing and more than able.

Tonight bench show starts at 5 followed by a hunt at 7 and 11 again. Will these dogs do it again or will there be a new dog in town that shows em how it's done.

Old Post 11-02-2019 03:33 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Re: Friday Late Round

quote:
Originally posted by nextcoonhunters
Ch grnitech or kuks b.c. blue Bella +375 Phil Vogel bluetick

Nitech ch saltfork southern blue Indy +350 Phil Vogel with Josh Reilly as handler bluetick

Pr crow Creek hillbilly Betty +375 Joey Mueller Walker

With 2 cast wins and a total point amount of +787.50 Indy is in the lead. Looking good and she has her eye on Queen of the hunt.

That puts Betty as the high scoring Walker for now with 2 cast wins and a total of +775. I drew out with her both cast and she looked outstanding.

With 2 cast wins and a combined score of +550 Bella ain't giving up. She is older than Indy but still willing and more than able.

Tonight bench show starts at 5 followed by a hunt at 7 and 11 again. Will these dogs do it again or will there be a new dog in town that shows em how it's done.

Old Post 11-02-2019 04:06 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

What a fun weekend

Sorry I can't give you all the full report this morning. I'm back to work this morning. Lots of cast winners and alot of fun. I don't feel right posting just the cast winners I remember and not the rest. But tonight when I get home I'll post everything.
But I will post the king and queen
King of the show was Marvin Kemp s Bubba Gummb
Queen of the show was Ratliff's Bawl Baby
King of the hunt was Ratliff's Mudd Buggs
Queen of the hunt was Phil Vogel s Indy
I'll post the rest tonight thanks to everyone that came out.

Old Post 11-03-2019 03:25 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

sorry I didn't get this posted last night

Here we go
9 Dogs in the bench show here's the winners
MALES
GR CH CLASS
Grandch Pr DEEPHOLLER MUD BUGGS HTX2 JOSHUA RATLIFF
CH CLASS
CH NITECH KEMPS NIGHTSTALKER BUBBAGUMP MARVIN KEMP
OPEN BEST OF SHOW MALE
PR HURLOCK'S SLICK-N-WILD SCAR DALE HURLOCK
OPEN CLASS WINNERS
PR BUCK CREEK BIG UN LEE WILSON
FEMALES
NO GRCH'S
CH CLASS
CH PR RATLIFF'S BOOMIN BAWL BABY JOSHUA RATLIFF
OPEN BEST OF SHOW
PR MUDDY MISSOURI RIVER LYRA JEAN CAMAMDA DODSON
CLASS AND BREED WINNER
PR BROKE THE PIGGY BANK SAM RATLIFF

SATURDAY'S HUNT
1ST ROUND 12 DOGS 4-3 DOG CAST
NITECH HOWEEL D.O.C. LOCKDOWN TASSY 200+ BLUETICK EARL HOWEL
NITECH TRUMAN LAKE PEE WEE 200+ WALKER STEVE MACKEY
GRCH PR DEEPHOLLER MUD BUGGS HTX2 287.5+ BLUETICK JOSHUA RATLIFF
PR RATLIFF RAMBLIN BLUE TIG 225+ BLUETICK HANDLED BY CJ PHILLIPS

LATE ROUND 7 DOGS 4CH 3OPEN
NITECH ENDED UP WITH A DEAD CAST
SMOKIN ACES SASSY SALLY 350+ ENG JUSTIN HOFSTETTER

AFTER IT WAS ALL DONE AN ADDED UP WE HAD 12 CAST WINNERS AND ONLY 1 DEAD CAST. EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME THAT I TALKED TO AND LEFT STUFFED FULL OF FISH THANKS TO JOEY. GOOD FOOD AND GREAT HUNTING.

OTHER WINNERS OF STUFF
JOEY MUELLER AND BETTY TOOK THE HIGH SCORING OPPOSITE BREED TROPHY.
THE GUN RAFFLE WAS WON BY JOSHUA RATLIFF, YEAH I ABOUT FELL OVER WHEN THEY CALLED MY NAME.

A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT AND HELPED COOKED, CHOWED DOWN ON SOME FISH AND SIDES AN HUNTED. THANKS FOR MAKING THIS A GREAT WEEKEND.

Old Post 11-04-2019 01:31 PM