UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > CH GRNITECH 'PR' Bastean's MO Black Smokey
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Paul Miller
UKC Forum Member

Add

Looks good David , Good reproducer !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-13-2018 07:08 PM
Paul Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Miller Click here to Send Paul Miller a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Miller Find more posts by Paul Miller Add Paul Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Re: Add

quote:
Originally posted by Paul Miller
Looks good David , Good reproducer !

Thanks Paul.

Treego's Smokin Bo (One-eye X Treego)

Old Post 03-13-2018 10:03 PM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Smokey

David good ad

John 3:16

Old Post 03-13-2018 11:37 PM
Gary Hazel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Hazel Click here to Send Gary Hazel a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Hazel Find more posts by Gary Hazel Add Gary Hazel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Smokey

David good ad

Old Post 03-13-2018 11:37 PM
Gary Hazel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Hazel Click here to Send Gary Hazel a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Hazel Find more posts by Gary Hazel Add Gary Hazel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Re: Smokey

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Hazel
David good ad

Thanks Gary.

Old Post 03-14-2018 05:25 AM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Smokey X Maddie

Matt Noll just bred his Maddie female to Smokey. Maddie is a real fast track dog and a HARD 100 bpm tree dog. Call Matt if interested in pups. 913-547-2255

Old Post 04-20-2018 03:35 AM
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking cross

Good breeding

Old Post 04-20-2018 04:09 PM
mattn
UKC Forum Member

Smokey x Maddie

Its been a real pleasure dealing with Dave and his dad on these ole black dogs. Dave is one of the most honest guys you will ever deal with.
I don't have time for the competition hunts much anymore. Maddie is a super treedog. true 120- 130 bpm. She is a first strike dog in most company. She has two Hunt Test passes in three tries. She also has a 2nd place win. I think shes only been in 3 or 4 nite hunts. I will keep everyone informed on here if it looks like we are going to have puppies. Thanks!

NiteChCh Rhoades Treeing Black Bonnie
GrCh H&Ns Black Bottom Maddie
GrCh Nite Ch N&M's Wild Rage HTX--the Blue one..

Matthew B. Noll
Winchester Ks
(913) 547-2255 cell

Old Post 04-25-2018 04:11 AM
mattn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattn Click here to Send mattn a Private Message Click Here to Email mattn Find more posts by mattn Add mattn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattn
UKC Forum Member

Smokey x Maddie

Its been a real pleasure dealing with Dave and his dad on these ole black dogs. Dave is one of the most honest guys you will ever deal with.
I don't have time for the competition hunts much anymore. Maddie is a super treedog. true 120- 130 bpm. She is a first strike dog in most company. She has two Hunt Test passes in three tries. She also has a 2nd place win. I think shes only been in 3 or 4 nite hunts. I will keep everyone informed on here if it looks like we are going to have puppies. Thanks!

Matthew B. Noll
Winchester Ks
(913) 547-2255 cell

Old Post 04-25-2018 04:11 AM
mattn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattn Click here to Send mattn a Private Message Click Here to Email mattn Find more posts by mattn Add mattn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for breeding your nice female Matt. Always good dealing with you too.

Old Post 05-01-2018 02:22 AM
mattn
UKC Forum Member

Maddie is showing!

Looks like we have pups coming! Have 1 male and 1 female spoken for so far. If you are interested,give me a call, or shoot me a text. I work in a prison and can only check my phone at certain times...
Pups will be 250$ either sex. Healthy and have their shots. I’ll keep everyone posted on how many we get! Thank you!

Matthew B. Noll
Winchester Ks
(913) 547-2255 cell

Old Post 06-05-2018 05:22 PM
mattn
UKC Forum Member

Pups arrived!

Maddie had 9 pups last night! If my count is correct, we have 6 females and 3 males. Hopefully we can keep them all alive and healthy! Two females and a male spoken for so far. Give me a shout if you are interested. $250/either sex.. 913-547-2255 Matt

Matthew B. Noll
Winchester Ks
(913) 547-2255 cell

Old Post 06-22-2018 04:05 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Pups ready to go soon. Call Matt!

Old Post 08-08-2018 09:26 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Nt.Ch. Treego!

Congrats to Everett Blackwell and Treego!

Old Post 08-12-2018 10:54 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Hank

Hank owned by Jason Gleitz, New Middletown, Indiana

Old Post 08-15-2018 02:39 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Nt.Ch. Izzy

Finished Izzy to Nite Champion with a first place win at Truxton.

Old Post 09-16-2018 03:47 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Smokey X Mtn Dew

Smokey pups for sale. Only 2 males left.

Call or text. 314-471-6638

Last edited by davebastean on 07-12-2019 at 05:00 AM

Old Post 07-10-2019 10:34 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Smokey R.I.P. Nov. 27, 2019

Smokey’s journey ended Nov. 27. He was 11 years old and I will never forget him. I followed him many miles, more than any dog I’ve ever had. UKC Grand Nite Ch. Won $288 in Pkc in 4 hunts , Top ten current reproducers list. Not bad for an amateur handler like me. He had his ups and downs. Crossed real good on some females and not so good on a few others. Will leave his mark on the breed imo. Thanks to all who bred to him and hunting his offspring. Several of his pups are still young and making nice dogs.

Old Post 12-19-2019 06:02 AM
D Satterfield
UKC Forum Member

Sorry

Sorry you lost your Smokey dog. Them good ones are few and far between. I hope you kept some young dogs off of him. It was nice to meet you and your dad when we bred Smokey to Belle. Take care

Old Post 12-20-2019 05:19 PM
D Satterfield is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Satterfield Click here to Send D Satterfield a Private Message Click Here to Email D Satterfield Find more posts by D Satterfield Add D Satterfield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Smokey

David sorry for your lost.

Old Post 12-21-2019 02:03 PM
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Smokey

Old Post 12-21-2019 02:03 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Re: Sorry

quote:
Originally posted by D Satterfield
Sorry you lost your Smokey dog. Them good ones are few and far between. I hope you kept some young dogs off of him. It was nice to meet you and your dad when we bred Smokey to Belle. Take care

Thanks for the kind words Dean. I had a nice young male out of that cross but he got sick and died at a young age.

Old Post 12-29-2019 06:12 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Re: Smokey

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Hazel

Thanks Gary. I wish we could have made the cross on Daisy that you talked about. If we didn’t live so far apart we could have made that happen.

Old Post 12-29-2019 06:14 AM
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Smokey

Sorry to hear that Dave his offspring will keep going on

Old Post 01-11-2020 01:29 AM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Darren

Old Post 03-11-2020 03:34 PM