UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grntch mill creek magic x pr last penny pup's
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
howard_hendrix
UKC Forum Member

Grntch mill creek magic x pr last penny pup's

I have 10 pup's out of magic and penny. Magic speaks for his self and penny is all coon dog. Penny was owned by Herman Bowling .Pennys sire is dual grand buck fork dollar and bottom side goes back to cold sweat. Pup's will be 350.00 with 50 deposit there's 6 females 4 males. They will be ukc,performance, super staked eligible. Performance will be paid up. They will also be eligible for spring super stakes. Almost 3 weeks old today. I'm starting a pup list call if interested. 843 287 1657 thanks Howard Hendrix

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-24-2019 02:31 AM
howard_hendrix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for howard_hendrix Click here to Send howard_hendrix a Private Message Click Here to Email howard_hendrix Find more posts by howard_hendrix Add howard_hendrix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
howard_hendrix
UKC Forum Member

Male's.

Females
1. Randy Hooks, SC
2. Eugene Dill, DE
3. Kimberly Rutherford , TN

Old Post 05-24-2019 02:39 AM
howard_hendrix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for howard_hendrix Click here to Send howard_hendrix a Private Message Click Here to Email howard_hendrix Find more posts by howard_hendrix Add howard_hendrix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

I got a 11 mos old pup from penny that has been treeing coon since 6 mos old. Howard is a,good guy honest I enjoyed our hunt when he came up hope to get to o again these pups,will,be the right kind wouldn’t care to have one myself if I had room foe it I guarantee hey will make it iif given the chance. Not a better tree dog lives than penny when she is in shape.has them eyeballs looking down. She has already produced a gr nt cross bred dog from accidental breeding. Serval of the pups from her last litter are treeing their own most started early like mine.

Old Post 05-24-2019 03:38 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote