UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Bellars Pac Man, and other hounds
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JeepsandGsds
UKC Forum Member

PAC man

I heard bellar used to put n his adds that PAC wasn't mean but he was so loud that the other dogs couldn't stand to tree with him. Don't know if it is true or not but if he did that sure is funny

Chelsey's Black Zelda - Gsd
Lola von Miller - Gsd
Agladia vom Schwarz - Gsd
Majors screamin Cade- Walker
Goose creek Daisy - walker

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-26-2013 02:59 AM
JeepsandGsds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JeepsandGsds Click here to Send JeepsandGsds a Private Message Click Here to Email JeepsandGsds Find more posts by JeepsandGsds Add JeepsandGsds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

I have always heard a ton of good things about the Handsome Harry dog. Was he for real or did he get a whole let better after he died at a young age? What say you Mr. Marv?

Old Post 06-26-2013 03:23 AM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brujan182
UKC Forum Member

Harry

I hunted Harry for almost 6 months. I hunted him in ukc . I won 2 registered [ Russ had a second on him]. Iwon 3 or 4 nt. ch. hunts. never came close to getting beat.I was never more than a decent handler.Harry was as real as they get.

Old Post 06-26-2013 09:36 PM
brujan182 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brujan182 Click here to Send brujan182 a Private Message Click Here to Email brujan182 Find more posts by brujan182 Add brujan182 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elkrauskopf
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-29-2013 05:20 AM
elkrauskopf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elkrauskopf Click here to Send elkrauskopf a Private Message Click Here to Email elkrauskopf Find more posts by elkrauskopf Add elkrauskopf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerhound17
UKC Forum Member

Pups coming in October 1014

If you want old blood here you go

-------Grnite ch psycho
Gr nite ch Saigons let's get loud and rowdy
--------Rowdys dam is out of Saigon

PUPs due oct (SS pups)

----------------------GRNITECH wolf creek tree buster (merchants tree blaster)
------------High voltage buster
----------------------GRNITECH GRCH potters wild rose II
--------NITECH CH high voltage buster jr
----------------------NITECHGRCH Beatys tennessee pride (hillbilly Mac breed)
------------High voltage ruby
----------------------GRCH Beatys lipper polly (lipper breed)
----NITECH GRCH backwoods general Lee
----------------------WLDNITECH GRNITECH Bellars pac-man
------------GRNITECH Viper
----------------------NITECH Black kettle nancy II
-------Clify Creek Missy Girl
----------------------GRNITECH BillyJoe
------------Benefiels cliffy creek maggie
----------------------GRCH NITECH Bradburys Gypsy
symonds creek Ruby
------------GRNITECH Viper
----------------------NITECH Black kettle nancy II
--------GRNITECH DOUBLE PAC
------------PAC DAISY
----------------------GRNITECH Molss salt creek annie
----Symonds creek ethel
----------------------GRNITECH Lawsons lone riv. Gunner
------------GRNITECH GRCH Gunners river bend Brutis
----------------------River bend Scarlet
--------Belters cold ethel
------------GROSS's Sandy
----------------------GRNITECH Miss america

GR.Nite ch Goose Creek Ruby(RIP)
Nite ch high voltage hook (R.I.P.)
GrniteCh skylers boy Garrison creek

Marc Mcwhorter
317-287-9539

Old Post 08-06-2014 01:29 AM
walkerhound17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerhound17 Click here to Send walkerhound17 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerhound17 Find more posts by walkerhound17 Add walkerhound17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJO
UKC Forum Member

Pac man

My male has pac man in him hes 4yr old and a rock solid coon dog, been put in two comp hunts got a 1st and a 2nd . Hes loud accurate has good foot speed and a hard tree dog . going to have pups from him this coming spring.

http://s1276.photobucket.com

Last edited by KJO on 08-08-2014 at 10:46 PM

Old Post 08-08-2014 10:24 PM
KJO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJO Click here to Send KJO a Private Message Click Here to Email KJO Find more posts by KJO Add KJO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

We have had the pleasure of recently working a little female that is either off of Siagon or Phyco semen and a grand daughter of a WCH female . Very Nice Pup !! And also have a pup of my own from Bellars stuff still young and time will tell - showing some good potential .

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-10-2014 05:51 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dperry
UKC Forum Member

Redtick is thinking of 'Motorcycle Man' Danny Neace. I do not believe he ever hunted a dog for Bellar. He did have a dog named Bo at the time and may have been out of Saigon. Some of what Redtick reported was accurate though about Danny.

Old Post 08-21-2014 05:21 AM
dperry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dperry Click here to Send dperry a Private Message Find more posts by dperry Add dperry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RedCreek Hunter
UKC Forum Member

So who was the best? Or who was your favorite?
Shep, Deamon, Striker, Eileen, Bonnie, Pacman, Harry Saigon, Psycho, Ajax, Gabby, Sod Buster, Fighting Side, Big D, Janis Joplin, Little Red, Minnie, etc.......

How many did I miss lol?

Old Post 03-21-2023 03:07 AM
RedCreek Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedCreek Hunter Click here to Send RedCreek Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by RedCreek Hunter Add RedCreek Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Pacman Bred Dogs

I just finished Bellar's Klear Kry Penneys Zip into a Gr Nt Ch. He had three wins and qualified for UKC World Hunt as a one year old, but I got hurt and could not hunt him properly. I'm well and Zip has won an RQE, two Walker Sectionals and scored 1037.5 in one cast in the last 29 days.
Zip goes back to Pacman 13 times. He is not ill and never has been. Anybody that knows me knows that I have ZERO tolerance for aggressive behavior in dogs. I judged and guided Pacman out of Elkhorn. Wi in the 80s when Randall Meyer was handling him. He stayed treed with a local Gr Nt Ch that was extremely aggressive dog and there was no fighting. Ken Risley

Old Post 06-15-2023 02:48 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote