UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Does anyone have information about the new garmin alpha 200I?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RFussnecker
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone have information about the new garmin alpha 200I?

I have seen a video on YouTube but it doesn't say anything about when it will be available

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-13-2020 08:17 PM
RFussnecker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RFussnecker Click here to Send RFussnecker a Private Message Click Here to Email RFussnecker Find more posts by RFussnecker Add RFussnecker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Will Walker
UKC Forum Member

I saw the video review on it and not different enough for me to be interested in buying one. Looked like a bigger screen but thats about all.

Old Post 08-15-2020 03:04 PM
Will Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Will Walker Click here to Send Will Walker a Private Message Click Here to Email Will Walker Find more posts by Will Walker Add Will Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntnharris
UKC Forum Member

It could be available next week or it may be Christmas, dealers haven’t been given a release date for the U.S. yet, that is all I know.

www.harrishoundsupply.net

Old Post 08-15-2020 08:00 PM
Huntnharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntnharris Click here to Send Huntnharris a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntnharris Visit Huntnharris's homepage! Find more posts by Huntnharris Add Huntnharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

The in reach features on the 200 are quite appealing to a lot of folks. I will most likely be a buyer for simply that reason. Excellent tool for someone who hunts alone a good bit.

Old Post 08-16-2020 12:44 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

200i

I did some research and it looks like some of the functions will require a satellite service subscription, either monthly or yearly.

Old Post 08-23-2020 04:28 PM
Bill Lash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Lash Click here to Send Bill Lash a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Lash Find more posts by Bill Lash Add Bill Lash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

As mentioned before the only yearly or monthly subscription would be if you wanted the in-reach capability.

Old Post 08-24-2020 12:47 PM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote