UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: CH GR NT CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch
Pages (130): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Chad
Not a problem, glad I could help. Was your other pen pup that big? Man he is a horse. I would like to try bear hunting sometime. I've heard it's pretty fun. A buddy of mine I shoot bow with is going to Cal. to run them with dogs. Don't forget the camera next time you take Pepper out.

Home of:

Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch RIP
Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Sweet Blue Brandy RIP
Grand Nite Ch Dutch and janes blue Girl

http://dutch32ia.tripod.com/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-14-2006 04:26 AM
Hawk32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawk32 Click here to Send Hawk32 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hawk32 Visit Hawk32's homepage! Find more posts by Hawk32 Add Hawk32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

no record breaking news

But Dutch just reproduced his first 5 month old to run and tree his own coon..................................................with another dog treeing a couple hundred yards away. The **** coon slipped out when we got there. Should have known better to hunt in the rain.

Old Post 08-18-2006 03:43 PM
cbrigham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbrigham Click here to Send cbrigham a Private Message Click Here to Email cbrigham Find more posts by cbrigham Add cbrigham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Chad That's awsome. Pepper got a little taste then, I'm sure he liked that Thanks

Keep me posted on his progress.

Home of:

Old Post 08-18-2006 03:57 PM
Hawk32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawk32 Click here to Send Hawk32 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hawk32 Visit Hawk32's homepage! Find more posts by Hawk32 Add Hawk32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

This is my pup Champ out of dutch and magic, littermate to the pup mentioned above. This was his 2 night out. Turned him loose 3 times with the old man he ran track and treed good on 2 of the 3 times, the 3rd was a layup that he didn't get to excited about.

Not the best picture of the dogs, my photography isn't the best.

Home of:

Old Post 08-22-2006 06:56 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

btt

Home of:

Old Post 08-24-2006 02:31 AM
red cedar

Thanks Cory

I appreciate you taking us hunting last night with both of your Gr.Nt.Ch's Dutch and Brandy. A lot of guys Gr.Nt. Studs don't see the timber after they title, but I am glad you will hunt yours and are proud to do it.

That pup out of Dutch looks to be something special. Plenty of hunt and a great mouth.

Again, thanks for the hunt.

Old Post 08-27-2006 09:17 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Chris and Kent

Thanks for coming over. I had a lot of fun. We need to do it again. Anytime you guys want to go again let me know and I'll head your direction. How was the ride home with the pups? I hope they didn't keep Noah up all night.

Home of:

Old Post 08-27-2006 10:18 PM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

I bet he didn't get much sleep!

Old Post 08-28-2006 01:48 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Hey Kent that young male run track some tonight out of Magnum 3 times. Never got to far from me but this is really the only time he's been out himself. He did finally run a track about 10 yards and tree. He had 2 coon. He didn't tree hard he was tired. I can see why as big as he is!! I just need to hunt him alone I think.

Sorry Corey I didn't meen to dirty up your thread.

SAVE THE COON, HUNT WITH A HOUND!

Old Post 08-28-2006 04:49 AM
BRYAN J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRYAN J Click here to Send BRYAN J a Private Message Click Here to Email BRYAN J Find more posts by BRYAN J Add BRYAN J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Bryan
Did you ever get a hold of greg. I'd like to go down and see those pups. Sounds like you have a good young prospect.

Home of:

Old Post 08-28-2006 06:59 PM
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

Hey Cory I did talk with Greg today. He said his puppies are doing great. He said alot have some real nice markings. He said he's keeping one just not sure which one. These would be some good bred pups to get ahold of. He is advertising his Salty female in the bloodlines or cooner next month. Chat later

SAVE THE COON, HUNT WITH A HOUND!

Old Post 08-29-2006 01:49 AM
BRYAN J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRYAN J Click here to Send BRYAN J a Private Message Click Here to Email BRYAN J Find more posts by BRYAN J Add BRYAN J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

btt

Home of:

Old Post 09-07-2006 06:57 PM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Wish I would've took that female last night!!

What a wierd hunt.

Old Post 09-07-2006 08:05 PM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

3 legged female

Corey, I got the 3 legged female back. If you want to have Jason get ahold of me if he still wants her.

Old Post 09-07-2006 08:16 PM
cbrigham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbrigham Click here to Send cbrigham a Private Message Click Here to Email cbrigham Find more posts by cbrigham Add cbrigham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Chad
I will be talking to him tonight. How's pepper doing.

Kent
Ya that was a strange one. You'll have that I quess. I need to start hunting more with you guys for all excitement. I'll give ya a call next week to go again, I'd really like see edge go sometime too. Took me exactly a half hour to get back. That's not too bad. I'm going to take sky again tonight and see if I can't knock one down to her. My offer still stands, if you want her let me know. Thanks again.

Home of:

Old Post 09-07-2006 08:33 PM
red cedar

Wierd Hunt

I kind of hope Kent brings Edge next time too. Edge would have settled things right there in the woods with my stupid Redbone.

Let us all remember, we treed two coons in under an hour.

That little Sky female is going to be one outstanding tree dog.

Thanks for coming down Corey.

Old Post 09-07-2006 09:21 PM
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

Pepper

We hunted him last weekend and we went and ran track and treed on a thick fence row. Could not even get in there let alone take pictures. You were going to hunt him in the hunts for me right!!!! If we dont get him killed this fall he will be smoken come spring. Bandit is smoken also. When i put these 3 in the woods we will wake up the neighbors.

Old Post 09-07-2006 10:46 PM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

I might take you up on it. I'll let you know in a week or so.

Chris and I always have some sort of excitement. Sometimes it isn't always good!!

Old Post 09-08-2006 04:58 AM
red cedar

Forgot to mention

That I thought Dutch looked pretty good again last night. He seems to be a very consistant, level headed hound. What few hunts I've had with him, he has shown the coon and done a good job in doing it. Very balanced.

How did Sky do tonight?

Old Post 09-08-2006 05:51 AM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Sky didn't do much last night. Just made one drop and of course she wouldn't cover it. She opened twice and i got her off a blow down snag shortly after that.

When do you want to go again. Wed or thurs work good for me.

Kent
I think sky would just add to that excitement for you and cris. She's always good for a laugh or a headache, one of the two just take your pick.

Home of:

Old Post 09-08-2006 01:57 PM
red cedar

Probably Thursday for me.

Hows' next Thursday sound?

Went with Dan and Aaron last night. Watched a Gr.Nt. and a Nt.Ch. run one of the toughest running coons I've heard in a while. He was no pop up.

They finally made a big old oak with another big old Basswood next to it. One of the most fun chases I've heard in a while.

See you next week.

Old Post 09-08-2006 03:44 PM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Thursday will work.

Ruger ran in a bean field for about an hour. Finally went in and grabbed him.

Old Post 09-08-2006 06:04 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Corn and beans. Been there and done that.

Chris. It's a good thing you didn't have a blue dog along. A track like that might have taken 2 hours

Are you guys going to albia this weekend? I won't make this one. Tyson Langsgaard is getting married tomorrow. Live it to a redbone man to get married on the night of a hunt.

Home of:

Old Post 09-08-2006 06:54 PM
red cedar

If he was a real Redbone man

He'd be bitching about the other redbone guys and their dogs in a tri-state area right up till he said, "I do".

Give him my condolences. Lol.

Old Post 09-08-2006 07:48 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

I thought only bluetickers did that Don't worry I'll give him your condolences and some of my own too. I plan on drinking a lot of beer on his tab all night too.

Home of:

Old Post 09-08-2006 08:17 PM