UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Gonna be !
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Gonna be !

Gonna be 110 degrees heat index today I get off that tractor won’t be no coonhunting tonight.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-10-2020 11:43 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Well it wasn't 110 here but after being out in the heat all day, I don't care to be in it at night too. I'm a welder by trade. So I have to wear long sleeves and leathers most days. So when its hot I get grumpy.

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 07-10-2020 10:56 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Re: Gonna be !

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Gonna be 110 degrees heat index today I get off that tractor won’t be no coonhunting tonight.

Tar

I was thinking about driving to Marietta to hunt with you tonite untill I seen this! LOL. JesseJ

Old Post 07-10-2020 11:09 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Re: Gonna be !

quote:
Originally posted by JesseJ
I was thinking about driving to Marietta to hunt with you tonite untill I seen this! LOL. JesseJ

Yeah but I am a sissy now I ain’t going lol.

Tar

Old Post 07-11-2020 01:51 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Lay off the tea, it's a diuretic and can cause you to dehydrate, drink plenty of water or Gatorade. Dave

Old Post 07-11-2020 01:59 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote