UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > absolutely no way!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jason Thompson
UKC Forum Member

absolutely no way!!!

i just tried calling the office to get some help on paper work. it has been very difficult to get through for some time. The que said i was at position 89!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is no way that 89 people are on the phone calling UKC at the same time. i have never had anything like this before. if you leave a number they always call back when you are not available so you still miss them. there is no way to set on the phone waiting all day!!! if someone from ukc sees this my number is 931-979-8635. I need assistance!!!!!!!!!

931-979-8635

NTCH Limbhanging Blue Punch (GRNITE WIZARD OF OZ x NTCH BARKER CREEK POLLY)
NTCH Limbhanging Blue Hanna ( GRNITE Gauge x GRNITE DicZ)

Coon dogs of the past:

GRNITE CH PKC CH WIZARD OF OZ (GRNITE Piazon x NTCH Alice)
GRCH GRNITE CH TREEBANGING HOSS (Dual Grand Rambo 2 x GRNITE White River Sugar)
CH NTCH WHITAKER'S BLUE LEXUS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-29-2020 03:27 PM
Jason Thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Thompson Click here to Send Jason Thompson a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Thompson Add Jason Thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

there were over 250 waiting yesterday

Old Post 07-29-2020 07:26 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AAThoundhunter
UKC Forum Member

UKC has a lot more than just Coon hunters to cater too.

Old Post 07-29-2020 08:20 PM
AAThoundhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AAThoundhunter Click here to Send AAThoundhunter a Private Message Find more posts by AAThoundhunter Add AAThoundhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Thompson
UKC Forum Member

AAThoundhunter

i never said there wasn't more than coon hounds. i would expect a registry this large to get a lot of calls and they should expect it as well. i am in charge of operations at a company that gets a lot of calls as well. We staff for the expected volume. If you have a back log of customers on the phone of 89- or 200 + then you are understaffed! I am not arguing with your comment, but the customers come first and there is no excuse for customers to have to wait that long. that being said i left my phone on for several hours while i was at work, checking in regularly at my desk. when i finally did get a person she was very helpful and answered my questions well.

931-979-8635

NTCH Limbhanging Blue Punch (GRNITE WIZARD OF OZ x NTCH BARKER CREEK POLLY)
NTCH Limbhanging Blue Hanna ( GRNITE Gauge x GRNITE DicZ)

Coon dogs of the past:

GRNITE CH PKC CH WIZARD OF OZ (GRNITE Piazon x NTCH Alice)
GRCH GRNITE CH TREEBANGING HOSS (Dual Grand Rambo 2 x GRNITE White River Sugar)
CH NTCH WHITAKER'S BLUE LEXUS

Old Post 07-30-2020 06:42 PM
Jason Thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Thompson Click here to Send Jason Thompson a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Thompson Add Jason Thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gabriele
New UKC Forum Member

I have to agree. A friend registered her dog AKC ONLINE. She recived an e-mail copy of her certificate within 2 HRS and hardcopy within week. What was surprising is AKC is located in NY.

Old Post 07-31-2020 01:51 PM
Gabriele is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gabriele Click here to Send Gabriele a Private Message Click Here to Email Gabriele Find more posts by Gabriele Add Gabriele to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

SAME!
I did finally get the returned call.

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 07-31-2020 08:18 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote