UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Current Registration Turnaround?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blagoiss
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
On the phone for 45 minutes I finally hung up it’s been almost 3 months nothing but they cashed my check instantly.

Tar

Interesting mine never got cashed till they were processed

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-22-2020 08:15 PM
blagoiss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blagoiss Click here to Send blagoiss a Private Message Click Here to Email blagoiss Find more posts by blagoiss Add blagoiss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Been in contact with Russell every week, been 3 months now, he said papers was processed on the 11th go in the mail on the 14th then got email that said the same, today I get another email, so I guess wait 14 more days??

How is it that I sent pup papers to PKC an get them back in 14 days, that’s 14 days total from my house to there’s and back to me, dose UKC use a different US Postal service?
Asking for a friend.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 07-22-2020 08:15 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, "typical transit time is 12-14 days for USPS in the US". When I send a letter or mail a bill "typical transit time" is 3-4 days. Does Russell really expect us to believe that it takes the Post Office 2 weeks to deliver a package? When I order something off E Bay and they send it by USPS it only takes 5-6 days from when I order it until the post lady delivers it. I can go on my phone and see exactly where it is every day. Something besides the Carona is wrong in Kalamazoo.

Old Post 07-22-2020 09:32 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I was wrong I looked at the wrong check so that means my papers been there 3 months and haven’t been looked at yet.

Tar

Old Post 07-22-2020 10:59 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireballs
Banned

Id say there ridding the gravy train up there, Michigan"s govner is proubally their hero!!

Old Post 07-22-2020 11:11 PM
Fireballs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireballs Click here to Send Fireballs a Private Message Click Here to Email Fireballs Find more posts by Fireballs Add Fireballs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

I just got an email stating ours would be mailed in 24-48 hrs. I sent them in the first part of June.

Old Post 07-22-2020 11:18 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roco7452
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rex Ridge
I just got an email stating ours would be mailed in 24-48 hrs. I sent them in the first part of June.
How can that be? the website states they are working on mail received May 26th.

Old Post 07-22-2020 11:54 PM
roco7452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roco7452 Click here to Send roco7452 a Private Message Click Here to Email roco7452 Find more posts by roco7452 Add roco7452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

USPS

Sent my son a package USPS it took a month to get there. 303 miles,that's about 10 miles a day average! LOL. JesseJ

Old Post 07-24-2020 05:51 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by blagoiss
on the website it says they are processing may 26 right now though it has said that for a while. I mailed mine may 1 and they got them June 1 thanks to the terrible usps. what you gonna do though but sit and wait

Oh my goodness, according to the website, they are still working on papers received the week of May 26th. They are still blaming the holdup on Michigan Covid restrictions but everyone went back to work in Michigan a month ago.
But they are still working on papers they received 8 weeks ago and then are saying that it takes 2 weeks to process them and 2 more weeks for USPS to deliver them? According to my math, that is 3 mos. And the wait is getting longer, not shorter. What in the world is going on up there?

Old Post 07-27-2020 05:13 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

E-mail from last week.

[quote]
Russell Smith wrote on 07-24-2020 08:09 AM:
They have been sent. I verified the address you gave me in the earlier PM is the exact address we sent the papers to. We've noticed the mail system is running slower than normal right now. We have to give the postal system 30 days from the time we sent the papers out, to deliver them to you or return them to us before we can start the process of getting you another set of papers. I suspect you'll have them by the end of next week but if you don't, please let me know next Friday.
[quote]
nitehunter2004 wrote on 07-24-2020 01:16 AM:
Still no papers? The past Friday you said was 7-10-2020.
[quote]

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 07-27-2020 06:02 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ClayBottom11
UKC Forum Member

Update:

Sent UKC and $kc papers at the same time on 7/13. $kc cashed check on the 20th and I received those papers in the mail today 7/29. UKC hasn’t cashed the check yet.

Old Post 07-29-2020 06:50 PM
ClayBottom11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ClayBottom11 Click here to Send ClayBottom11 a Private Message Find more posts by ClayBottom11 Add ClayBottom11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote