UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Will's Creek Kennel
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

Will's Creek Kennel

[/quote]

Here is Dual Grch.Will's Creek Slim after a nice late January hunt.

...................................................Nitech.Northern Blue Sampson
.................................dual grch.n.bl.sampson's diam.rock
...................................................Grch.Bane's Misty Mnt Sis
.....................dual grch.will's creek blue ben
...................................................Nitech.Levi's Northern Blue Sting
..................................grch.will's creek stinging sadie
...................................................Brown's Indiana Blue Hooker
dual grch.will's creek slim
...................................................Burdicks blue dick
..................................grch.nitech.Will's creek bawling blue luke
...................................................Will's Creek Blue Lucy
.....................grch.will's creek sassy sable
....................................................Northern Blue Sam
..................................ch.will's creek midnite blue flame
....................................................Ch.Will's Creek Stinging Katie

Last edited by willscreek1 on 02-09-2013 at 03:15 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-08-2013 10:07 PM
willscreek1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willscreek1 Click here to Send willscreek1 a Private Message Find more posts by willscreek1 Add willscreek1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

Blaze treed

....................Dual Grch.Will's Creek Slim
Pkc.ch.Nitech.Will's Creek Blaze
....................Nitech.Will's Creek Blue Maggie

Old Post 02-08-2013 10:12 PM
willscreek1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willscreek1 Click here to Send willscreek1 a Private Message Find more posts by willscreek1 Add willscreek1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

Jamey and Legend

[/quote

...............................Dual Grch.Twin Spring's Runnin Bullet 2
..................Will's Creek Wiz
...............................Dual Grch.Will's Creek Quaker Bl Music
Grch.Nitech.Will's Creek Legend
...............................Dual Grch.Will's Creek Blue Ben
.................Nitech.Will's Creek Stinging Sadie 2
...............................Grch.Will's Creek Stinging Sadie

Last edited by willscreek1 on 02-08-2013 at 10:24 PM

Old Post 02-08-2013 10:20 PM
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

Legend pup

............Grch.Nitech.Will's Creek Legend
pup
............Nitech.Will's Creek Blue Maggie

Old Post 02-08-2013 10:28 PM
theo
UKC Forum Member

slim

nice pics and nice hounds too!.that slim dog what does he go back too?ive never heard of that stuff in his pedigree?.thanx theo

Old Post 02-08-2013 11:40 PM
theo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theo Click here to Send theo a Private Message Click Here to Email theo Find more posts by theo Add theo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

nitech.northern blue sampson was a full younger brother to grntch.northern blue levi---------(grntch.jetv x northern blue crystal)

grch.banes' misty mnt sis was a grandaughter of smokey river diamond jim

wills creek blue lucy was a direct daughter of former top producer grntch.blue sea buckwheat a son of grntch.cos' sparetime spanky

the sire of will's creek stinging sadie and katie--nitech.levi's northern blue sting was the product of a half brother-sister cross(grntch.northern blue levi x grntch.grch sioux valley fly 3)

dual grch.n.bl.sampson's diamond rock was a former #1 ukc top reproducer and was #10 overall ukc stud in 2005

grch.will's creek stinging sadie was also a #1 ukc top reproducer

dual grch.will's creek blue ben was pictured on the cover of the bluetick issue of bloodlines in 05

ch.rock's northern blue shadow (dual grch.n.bl.sampson's diamond rock x ch.will's creek stinging katie) was also a ukc top reproducer

Last edited by willscreek1 on 02-09-2013 at 03:16 AM

Old Post 02-09-2013 12:54 AM
theo
UKC Forum Member

pedigree

okay lol i know now!.thanx a lot

Old Post 02-09-2013 02:34 AM
theo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theo Click here to Send theo a Private Message Click Here to Email theo Find more posts by theo Add theo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

where located,u have any dogs ur studing out?

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-09-2013 04:35 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

will's creek

located in ohio any of our males are available,young dogs and pups occasionally.

warren sturtz 740 545 6169.....cell 740 584 2950

Old Post 02-09-2013 11:50 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

This stock

of Blue Dog has got my stamp of approval !!!!!!!

Old Post 02-10-2013 09:08 AM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOOSIERBLUE
UKC Forum Member

hello Warren

you sure got some nice lookin dogs, congratulations on what you have done with them over the years, Im sure there every bit as good in the woods as they are good lookin Ron

Old Post 02-10-2013 03:51 PM
HOOSIERBLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOOSIERBLUE Click here to Send HOOSIERBLUE a Private Message Click Here to Email HOOSIERBLUE Find more posts by HOOSIERBLUE Add HOOSIERBLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

WILLS CREEK BLAZE

Old Post 02-10-2013 10:29 PM
jarett davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jarett davis Click here to Send jarett davis a Private Message Click Here to Email jarett davis Find more posts by jarett davis Add jarett davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ron,many times over--that cross you made on sting and hooker has brought me many hours of enjoyment........where has the time gone.

wayne,theres plenty of room on here for a few pics of blue!

jarett, looken good!

Ashland just around the corner!

Old Post 02-10-2013 11:41 PM
z-town-blue
UKC Forum Member

Warren, Good looking bunch of hounds..
Fellows these dogs are bred for conformation , coon treeing ability and reproducing there good quality forword..Get ya some!!
....................Getttrrredone!!...............

Old Post 02-11-2013 05:19 PM
z-town-blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z-town-blue Click here to Send z-town-blue a Private Message Click Here to Email z-town-blue Find more posts by z-town-blue Add z-town-blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

nitech.northern blue sampson

what a reproducer sampson was and out of argueably the most prolific cross ever made..42 pups 4grnts 3ntch

murph blow the dust off that picture album and give us a glimpse of old sam and a few of the nice hounds you have owned bred down from him and levi.

Last edited by willscreek1 on 02-20-2013 at 12:45 AM

Old Post 02-11-2013 05:41 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Wat studs do u have to offer,could u post ped,and pic of them.thanks

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-12-2013 06:21 PM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Coty

He has Slim, Legend and Blaze.... Blaze spends alot of time in SW Pa. at his co owners place... I also have one here near Pittsburgh.. Pics and pedigrees are all listed.. Mine is not, he is a 3/4 brother to Legend...

Old Post 02-15-2013 12:32 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

look like nice hounds that throw nice hounds.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-16-2013 04:53 AM
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Wayne, Im looking forward to getting a pup off tree hammer one of these days--never forget the first time we turned him loose as a pup with sadie 2, i had that tree session as a ring tone for quite a while!

...............................Dual Grch.Twin Spring's Runnin Bullet 2
..................Will's Creek Wiz
...............................Dual Grch.Will's Creek Quaker Bl Music
Will's Creek blue tree hammer
...............................Nitech.levi's northern blue sting
...................Grch.Will's Creek Stinging Sadie
...............................Brown's indiana blue hooker
!

Last edited by willscreek1 on 02-19-2013 at 10:15 PM

Old Post 02-19-2013 10:11 PM
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

Some New pics of Blaze

Old Post 02-23-2013 02:21 PM
jarett davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jarett davis Click here to Send jarett davis a Private Message Click Here to Email jarett davis Find more posts by jarett davis Add jarett davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-23-2013 02:23 PM
jarett davis
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-23-2013 02:24 PM
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Warren

sent you a picture of Ole Blue Boy.. AKA Tree Hammer to post. Jarrett I liked the Pictures !!

Old Post 02-23-2013 04:35 PM
JSTURTZ
UKC Forum Member

Nice pics Jarett, Blaze is looking good. Are you comin to Ashland this year?Hey Wayne how you been hope to see you at Ashland also.I'll be there huntin Legend and showin a female out of him and Maggie. Percy just come in heat so hopefully will be makin that cross in a few days,that should make some dandy coondogs.

Old Post 02-23-2013 08:24 PM
JSTURTZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JSTURTZ Click here to Send JSTURTZ a Private Message Click Here to Email JSTURTZ Find more posts by JSTURTZ Add JSTURTZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

bout time she came in

Yes they will make tree dogs !!!!!

Old Post 02-23-2013 11:06 PM