UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > What happened to Spring Creek Walkers?
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Joe O'Bryan
UKC Forum Member

ONE OF THE BEST OUT OF RADAR

GR.NITE CH.GR.CH MR. J.R.
SIRE WAS RADAR
DAM DUKES PRISSY QUEEN (HOUSES CLINT FEMALE)

Last edited by Joe O'Bryan on 10-05-2006 at 09:59 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2006 09:56 PM
Joe O'Bryan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe O'Bryan Click here to Send Joe O'Bryan a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe O'Bryan Find more posts by Joe O'Bryan Add Joe O'Bryan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Hows this for some Spring Creek blood?

.......................................................Nt.Ch.'PR' Dohoney's Mike
.............................................Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Dohoney's Boone
.......................................................'PR' Dohoney's Superstar
.................................Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Dohoney's Lobo
.......................................................Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' House's Lipper
...........................................'PR' Dohoney's Misty
.......................................................Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Bigelow's Misty
.....Gr.Ch.'PR' Swampmusic Boone DNA-VIP (Sire)
...............................................Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' Minkler's Kansas Dancer
......................................Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Southern Pines Jet
......................................................Gr.Nt.Ch.Dohoney's Boone
...............................................Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Skeans Dolly
......................................................Dohoney's Spice
................................Ch.'PR' Swampmusic Little Bit Sassy
.......................................................Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Dohoney's Boone
.......................................Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' Cedar Run Jammin Ginger
.......................................................'PR' Sand Hill Jill's Echo

Pups

.......................................Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch."PR" Hicountry Nite Heat
...........................Gr.Nt.Ch."PR" Hicountry's Nite Gossip
.......................................Gr.Ch."PR"Southern Star
................Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch."PR"Nissley's Hi Country Nite Rumor
........................................Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch."PR" Hicountry's Nite Heat
.................Nt.Ch."PR"Hi Country Liza Jane
........................................Gr.Nt.Ch."PR" Moore's Dolly
CH.'PR' Swampmusic Misty Shadow
........................................."PR" Spring Creek Slobbern Mike
....................Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch."PR" South Acres Spring Creek Dewey
.........................................."PR" Tillman And Bray's Sue
.............."PR" Katahdin Valley Ginger Snap
.........................................Gr.Nt.Ch."PR" Dohoney's Boone
...................Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch."PR" Tree Jammin Ginger
........................................"PR" Dohoney's Robin

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Last edited by HOBO on 10-07-2006 at 12:26 PM

Old Post 10-05-2006 11:39 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

3rd gen on the hobo dog i had was
mundo,radar bottom side was spring crk rock
beaver lake sooner houses clint

1990-2002

Last edited by Lee Currens Jr. on 10-06-2006 at 12:03 AM

Old Post 10-05-2006 11:54 PM
Lee Currens Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Currens Jr. Click here to Send Lee Currens Jr. a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Currens Jr. Add Lee Currens Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason2579
UKC Forum Member

my family use to spring creek hounds for years we had 2 sons directly out of spring creek but must of his blood is gone it was dieing out when i was a kid i think you have to several gens back for him to show up and mist of his traits would be bred out

Old Post 10-06-2006 12:34 AM
jason2579 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason2579 Click here to Send jason2579 a Private Message Click Here to Email jason2579 Find more posts by jason2579 Add jason2579 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

as long as there is rowdy semen frozen
radar will be around

Old Post 10-06-2006 12:52 AM
Lee Currens Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Currens Jr. Click here to Send Lee Currens Jr. a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Currens Jr. Add Lee Currens Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Who is Rowdy

and how is he related to Radar??l

Old Post 10-06-2006 02:38 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

grandson ky river rowdy

Old Post 10-06-2006 02:43 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I didn't know that.

Is that lee currens dog? He was an outstanding looking dog only he was black headed. I didn't like that at all, but now that you mention it, he was built just like old Radar.
Do they still have semen on Rowdy? Does Lee still have it and or offering it up for sale?

Old Post 10-06-2006 03:47 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

Re: I didn't know that.

quote:
Originally posted by cripple creek
Is that lee currens dog? He was an outstanding looking dog only he was black headed. I didn't like that at all, but now that you mention it, he was built just like old Radar.
Do they still have semen on Rowdy? Does Lee still have it and or offering it up for sale?

thats the dog. no semen for sale
hope thier all black headed.lol

Old Post 10-06-2006 04:07 AM
JayTom
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-06-2006 12:10 PM
JayTom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JayTom Click here to Send JayTom a Private Message Click Here to Email JayTom Find more posts by JayTom Add JayTom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andy perkinson
New UKC Forum Member

rock dogs

I have some young dogs 14 months old with some good rock breeding. call me at 252-432-6436 henderson,nc thanks.

Old Post 10-06-2006 03:23 PM
andy perkinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andy perkinson Click here to Send andy perkinson a Private Message Click Here to Email andy perkinson Find more posts by andy perkinson Add andy perkinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Blue ticker...

did he get semen on Rowdy and it just isn't for sale or do you know??

Old Post 10-06-2006 03:48 PM
JayTom
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-06-2006 06:39 PM
JayTom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JayTom Click here to Send JayTom a Private Message Click Here to Email JayTom Find more posts by JayTom Add JayTom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe O'Bryan
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 10-07-2006 07:09 PM
Joe O'Bryan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe O'Bryan Click here to Send Joe O'Bryan a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe O'Bryan Find more posts by Joe O'Bryan Add Joe O'Bryan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

Re: rock dogs

quote:
Originally posted by andy perkinson
I have some young dogs 14 months old with some good rock breeding. call me at 252-432-6436 henderson,nc thanks.

what is in his 1st 3 gen

Old Post 10-07-2006 11:58 PM
Lowell Lynn
UKC Forum Member

What about the Elimonator Dog? Wasnt he spring creek rock?

Old Post 10-08-2006 01:05 AM
Lowell Lynn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lowell Lynn Click here to Send Lowell Lynn a Private Message Click Here to Email Lowell Lynn Find more posts by Lowell Lynn Add Lowell Lynn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JayTom
UKC Forum Member

Can some of you out there that has Spring Creek dogs please post Peds. and maybe even a picture?

Thanks

Old Post 10-08-2006 04:24 PM
Fester
UKC Forum Member

GR.NITE CH.GR.CH.'PR' SPRING CREEK ROCK
NT.CH.'PR' NORMAN'S BANDIT
NT.CH.'PR' DOHONEY'S CADILLAC
GR.NITE CH.'PR'SPRING CREEK DODGER
NT.CH.CH.'PR'ROGERS'SUGAR LOAF CHIEF
NT.CH.MORRIS'DRYFORK QUEEN
NT.CH.'PR' JIM'S SUE
NT.CH.'PR'SPRING CREEK SHANE
GR.NITE CH.'GR.CH.'PR'SPRING CREEK ROCK
GR.CH.GR.NITE CH.'PR'CLIFTON'S RIVER ROCK
'PR' KNOB CREEK ROSE
'PR' SPRING CREEK PEBBELS
GR.NITE CH.GR.CH.'PR' HERN'S RED EAGLE DICK
'PR' CEDAR RUN NORTH STAR
'PR' RAJATA SAILOR ROSE

I own Shane. He will be 12 this winter and is still in very good shape for his age. I still hunt him every chance I get.

Last edited by Fester on 10-08-2006 at 06:17 PM

Old Post 10-08-2006 06:05 PM
Fester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fester Click here to Send Fester a Private Message Find more posts by Fester Add Fester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkticker
New UKC Forum Member

I hunt a 8 1/2 yr old female Ntch Spring Creek annie sired by Spring Creek spook sired by Spring Creek fred sired by Finley river fred. Dam was Spring creek millie by spring creek willie by Spring creek slobbering mike. Yep, guess she's a Sring creek dog. I like the old style and wish I could get more like her.

Old Post 10-08-2006 08:25 PM
walkticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkticker Find more posts by walkticker Add walkticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cougar
UKC Forum Member

cripple creek , radar in my females papers was bred with kissick creek tabatha , who produced spring creek patches , whom was bred to spring creek foot II who produced spring creek neena of whom is my puppy's grandmother , providing that i am reading this correctly , and i see on top side where there are spring creek blood it is spring creek dummy who was bred to finley river judy who produced spring creek tee gee , who was bred to spring creek randy which produced snoddy's spring creek dee jay which would be my pups grand dad on top side , and as i said , providing that i am reading it correctly , lol .. happy hunting...

Old Post 10-08-2006 09:08 PM
cougar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cougar Click here to Send cougar a Private Message Click Here to Email cougar Find more posts by cougar Add cougar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Is Jesse

male or female??

Old Post 10-09-2006 02:34 AM
Ruby54501
UKC Forum Member

We still have Josie 12 that is granddaughter of Spring Creek Rock. Josie has pups from the east coast to the west coast hunted on bear,coon,all cats treed dogs and super on track. We still have Spring Creek Rock in three generations. Have a litter due out of Dottie with Jake but all are sold waiting for Oct 19th to see how many. We have a heavy bred Spring Creek Rock female coming in heat and she will be bred to Jake. We have a female Lil Ruby that carrys Spring Creek Rock three generations top and douple The Foot on bottom littermate to Dottie that will be bred to Jake in the spring. You can go and check out the pedigree's on our dogs at the web site. I know where all our males are and female if you are looking for a male to breed. There are some males in North Carolina,Mich,Texas,Idaho,Iowa,Utah,
Wash,Calif and Canada just to name a few. We were always told by the old timers that when bred to Spring Creek Rock he added the tree power. That Spring Creek Rock stop them at the tree. I know that after breeding Spring Creek Rock bred dogs for almost 18 years Spring Creek Rock is what added the brains and more track and treeing power to our other walker blood. Joe Grizzle from ILL thought more of his Spring Creek Rock bloodline than he did any other. But he seem to lose those dogs something always happend to being hit on the road to ?? Joe had a double Dummy female that he bred to his Finley River male Taz a few times.

UKC and AKC reg.
Hunted on bear,coon and all cats from the west coast to the east coast and Canada.
Lets go hunting!
Mears' old Finley River & Spring Creek Rock bred hounds are what we hunt and breed.
True Sportsmen love the thrill of the chase and going to the tree not the point of kill. Fair chase!

Old Post 10-09-2006 01:16 PM
Ruby54501 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ruby54501 Click here to Send Ruby54501 a Private Message Click Here to Email Ruby54501 Visit Ruby54501's homepage! Find more posts by Ruby54501 Add Ruby54501 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JayTom
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-10-2006 03:27 AM
JayTom
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-10-2006 07:50 PM
Dave Hainz
UKC Forum Member

I just picked up a 6 year old female. She is heavy Spring Creek bred.

--------GRNITECH PR SPRING CREEK DODGER
---NITECH GRFCH PR SPRING CREEK ROWDY
--------NITECH GRFCH GRCH PR HAMUS SPRING CREEK MAR-GEE

CH PR HIDRETH'S ROCK RIVER ROSE

--------GRNITECH PR SPRING CREEK DODGER
---PR SPRING CREEK TROUBLES
--------PR SPRING CREEK DAWN

She is in heat right now and I plan on breeding her to Briar Cliff Battle - Night Champion, Grand Show Champion.

----------- GRNITE CH. ROCK RIVER SACKETT
---- CH GRNITE CH. ROCK RIVER SACKETT JR.
---------- GRNITE CH. SKEAN'S DOLLY
GRNITE CH. BABES STYLISH BANJO
-------DAUL GRCH. HOUSE LIPPER
------ NITE CH. LIPPER STYLISH BABE
---------GRNITE CH. SCMENSAL'S STYLISH QUEEN

NITE CH. GR CH. PR. BRAIR CLIFF BATTLE

----------DUEL GR CH. HOUSE LIPPER
------CH. BRIAR CLIFF QUINT
-----------LAYMANCE'S SALLY
GR CH. BRIAR CLIFF RACIE
-----------PIKES PRESTWOOD MACK
------JERI'S RED OAK POLLY
-----------PIKE'S SANDY CREEK DAISY

The pups will be super staked and UKC performance program.

If your interested, my number is 608-921-7836.

Old Post 10-11-2006 02:01 AM
Dave Hainz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Hainz Click here to Send Dave Hainz a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Hainz Find more posts by Dave Hainz Add Dave Hainz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote