UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Foundation/Brood Females
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I took Bella to a UKC hunt Fri night and got a First place win with her. Then I took my Million Dollar Momma to a PKC hunt last night and won $54 with her.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2018 04:46 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Talking

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I took Bella to a UKC hunt Fri night and got a First place win with her. Then I took my Million Dollar Momma to a PKC hunt last night and won $54 with her.

SO COULD YOU HANDLE A DOG FOR ME

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 04-22-2018 10:06 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Don, I have retired.

Old Post 04-23-2018 10:45 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

U NOT OLD ENOUGH YET

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 04-24-2018 03:18 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Well, Sally, Willow and Wendy are all gone now. They all lived productive lives. I wonder just how many coons the three of them treed? I guess that Wilma, Storm and Rhonda will have to step up now.

Old Post 10-13-2018 04:33 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Uh oh, Rhonda started dripping today. Life goes on.

Old Post 10-22-2018 10:53 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, is this the next Foundation female?

best upload pic

Old Post 09-17-2019 04:05 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Foundation/Brood Females

quote:
Four generations of Redbone females are now in my yard... Daughter Twilight, Mom Wilma, Grandmom Wendy and Great Grandmother Willow. If only Great Great Grandmother Sally, Great Great Great Grandmother Sweetie and Great Great Great Great Grandmother Rose were still alive. One is in heat, one is pregnant, one just had a litter of pups and one has yet to start her career.

I am down to only 3 generations now. Wendy and Willow have both passed on. Here is the future now:

Copperhead Red
............Bella
....................Wilma

Old Post 09-21-2019 04:46 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, a toenails dug in, belly rubbing, bark every breath tree dog. Josie is the spittin image of her great grandmother Long Tall Sally. Imagine that, I wonder what her pups will be like...

image upload online

Old Post 10-20-2019 05:56 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Long Tall Sally....

exoctic baby names

Old Post 10-20-2019 07:00 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Can you see where Willow, Wendy, Chick, Sheba, Rachel, Storm, Wilma, Bell, Rhonda, Josie, Whiskey, Wanda and a few males got their tree style from? Bond calls them cookie cutters.

Old Post 10-20-2019 07:07 PM
swordshag
UKC Forum Member

Josie

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, a toenails dug in, belly rubbing, bark every breath tree dog. Josie is the spittin image of her great grandmother Long Tall Sally. Imagine that, I wonder what her pups will be like...

image upload online
[/QUOTE
Nice looking female there]

Old Post 11-14-2019 02:38 AM
swordshag is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordshag Click here to Send swordshag a Private Message Find more posts by swordshag Add swordshag to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I wonder who raised and started her.

Old Post 11-14-2019 02:02 PM
After Hours
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Tell me about Josie Richard- Having been out of the picture I haven’t been keeping up with all these females.

Old Post 11-14-2019 05:16 PM
After Hours is offline Click Here to See the Profile for After Hours Click here to Send After Hours a Private Message Find more posts by After Hours Add After Hours to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mike Swords got a Ranger x Wendy puppy from me at 8 weeks old. He started it and it was doing excellant treeing coons all on its own when it got ran over and killed one night. So he got a little Buck x Wendy puppy. He got her going on her own but she went too deep and he was afraid that she would get run over at his house. Jason Guilliams had a very nice young dog named Bolt that he got from Jared Hutcheson but he died from tick disease. So Jason bought Josie from Mike. She is a nice young prospect but I don't think that Jason is going to tell anyone.

Old Post 11-14-2019 11:14 PM
swordshag
UKC Forum Member

GrNt Coffman Smoking Buck X L's Wendy

quote:

I'm glad Jason has done a great job with her. I told people that if the right person got her she could be a world champion

Old Post 11-15-2019 02:37 AM
swordshag is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swordshag Click here to Send swordshag a Private Message Find more posts by swordshag Add swordshag to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mike, I just wish that you would get another pup and get it started. Josie is in good hands. Jason took Roc to the UKC Finals in Iowa this past year.

Old Post 11-15-2019 01:49 PM
swordshag
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Richard I hope I'm not through and I like your dogs alot. I am still caretaker for my wife and when and if that is better I hope to turn up the heat again. I am hunting Charm my Trip and Woody female and treeing good many coon with her. She is really my kind of dog. Toot your whisle and here she is. Does it all with a mouth like a male. I'm hoping for better days my friend. Maybe we'll do it again

Old Post 11-16-2019 02:06 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Long Tall Sally....

exoctic baby names

How far down the line are traits passed on? Here is one of Sally's great great great grandpups....

Old Post 11-16-2019 02:31 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:

I don't have room in my frame to add Rhonda's picture.

Old Post 11-19-2019 03:36 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I just got this text of another Buck x Wendy female. She is a littermate to the female in the picture above that Mike Swords started.

image hosting service

Old Post 11-20-2019 03:12 AM
swordshag
UKC Forum Member

Looks Like Josie

This dog has very similar looks to Josie. She is doing good also?

Old Post 12-01-2019 03:07 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

That "look" is stamped in them. She is being hunted solo and is running and treeing. Too Much Buck, Lady, Josie, Trump and Whiskey are all doing it on their own now. Five out of a litter of eight isn't too bad for an outcross. That is why I bred a daughter of Wendy, (Wilma) to Ranger semen. If that litter turns out as nice, I will breed Rhonda to Ranger. Then I can start linebreeding again. They will have the "foundation" in them.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-01-2019 at 01:19 PM

Old Post 12-01-2019 01:10 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goddness, it just goes on and on and on. Here is a 19 mos old Boone x Rhonda female.

Old Post 12-12-2019 02:39 AM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

You are a legend in the redbone breed Brother Richard!!

Old Post 12-12-2019 03:05 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote