UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Shew's Hillbilly Redbones
Pages (24): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Doing ok Mike hope you are, I have a female that is 4 generation Brunswick little man, I will get back with you later.

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2019 03:14 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hi ken, I toke razor out tonight he trees 3 coins by himself. I was blown away that he done really good. I was going to ask what you thought about breeding him to ruby. He will get better the more I hunt him. Give me a call when you get a chance. Letting you know I have to go next Tuesday to have a catheter run into my heart, if you don’t care pray that everything goes good.

Old Post 05-23-2019 05:28 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey ken how are you doing

Old Post 05-27-2019 06:32 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey ken let me know how old that female is, out of Brunswick little man

Old Post 05-27-2019 06:44 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey ken checking on you haven’t seen you posting anything lately. As soon as I get to feeling better I will get back in the woods.

Old Post 05-31-2019 02:05 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey ken, can you let me know what that nite ch you just bought is out of. I’m going to try to start Sheba in the hunts as soon as I get to feeling better. Cannot thank you enough for letting me join with your kennel to promote these redbones. May GOD bless you and your family. And hope you stay in good health

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Old Post 06-02-2019 04:17 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey ken we have a hunt at Jackson county Coon club Saturday evening bench starts at 6 pm. Bring your family up

Old Post 06-06-2019 11:45 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Sheba is out of grizz and yellow river female

I toke Sheba last night to Jackson county coon club. Won the show

Old Post 06-10-2019 03:14 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Good Job Mike it want be long u can put her in the hunts:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 06-10-2019 03:39 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Thanks ken, I need to try and get down and hunt with you soon.

Old Post 06-11-2019 09:14 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I hope your dad gets better. If you need something let me know

Old Post 06-15-2019 03:59 PM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone have Roger sable’s phone number I like to talk to him thanks

Lenoir NC

Old Post 06-15-2019 11:50 PM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone have Roger sable’s phone number I like to talk to him thanks

Lenoir NC

Old Post 06-15-2019 11:50 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Ruby young dog out of grizz

She treed 2 singles last night by herself. She is extremely loud to be a female and can flat out tree. Thanks for letting me have the opportunity to hunt this young female. I like her.

Old Post 06-20-2019 07:22 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

It is so good to hear that Grizz pups are doing good thanks for the update keep them in the woods thanks for asking about my dad I will call you later.
Can’t wait to see them in the winner circle.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 06-21-2019 04:31 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

It is so good to hear that Grizz pups are doing good thanks for the update keep them in the woods thanks for asking about my dad I will call you later.
Can’t wait to see them in the winner circle.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 06-21-2019 04:31 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Your welcome

Old Post 06-21-2019 09:40 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Progress report

Ruby treed 2 more coins last night. She’s doing good

Old Post 06-24-2019 09:37 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Haven’t herd from you ken how are you doing

Old Post 06-27-2019 10:03 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey ken have you got any young pups at your house now out of grizz. I really like this ruby dog out of him would like to get a male pup. Let me know

Old Post 07-14-2019 06:17 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey ken how have you been doing

Old Post 08-02-2019 01:48 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Doing ok Mike got a lot going on right now with my dad being sick an pastoring, am working on a job 4 days a week does not leave much time for anything else I hope things change soon coon season just around the corner an I like to get back to hunting this fall.

To answer your question about some pups no I have none here but I have a friend that has a female bread to Grizz she is a very nice female he will be at making her Gr Nite this fall his name is Billy anyone that wants a good bread pup should give him a call, here is his number.
Billy 1-336-984-3329

Lenoir NC

Old Post 08-17-2019 03:19 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Doing ok Mike got a lot going on right now with my dad being sick an pastoring, am working on a job 4 days a week does not leave much time for anything else I hope things change soon coon season just around the corner an I like to get back to hunting this fall.

To answer your question about some pups no I have none here but I have a friend that has a female bread to Grizz she is a very nice female he will be at making her Gr Nite this fall his name is Billy anyone that wants a good bread pup should give him a call, here is his number.
Billy 1-336-984-3329

Lenoir NC

Old Post 08-17-2019 03:19 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey I have some bad news the razor dog I was hunting for you was run over and killed last night. It is a shame that this junk happens.

Old Post 08-27-2019 10:39 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Ruby

This female is a hard hunting hard tree dog. The more I hunt her the more I like her. She has a super loud mouth and has a ton of sense not crazy or mean in anyway. When she gets this kill season under her belt she will be hard to beat next year in the hunts. Thanks ken for giving me the opportunity to hunt and own this dog. I hope GOD bless’s you and your family.

Old Post 08-29-2019 12:57 PM