UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Shew's Hillbilly Redbones
Pages (24): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good Mike glad to hear she started doing good she’s bread good.

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2019 11:36 PM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey ken it’s mike I was going to ask you if you had any pups out of the jazz female and Grizz

Old Post 03-27-2019 03:54 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Checking in on you. Pups are doing good, how are you doing.

Old Post 04-02-2019 11:07 PM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

? Did you ever hunt with the dam of the dog Rodney has

Old Post 04-02-2019 11:12 PM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Yes she was a good Coon dog.
Doing ok.
Got to get up your way soon or you can come down an we can turn them loose, took Grizz tonight treed one an had a great time some Young boys from my church wanted to go and we had a great time I love hunting with these young kids.

They want to go to A nite hunt this weekend so I guess I’ll let them take Grizz and put him in a hunt.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 04-03-2019 05:06 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Yes she was a good Coon dog.
Doing ok.
Got to get up your way soon or you can come down an we can turn them loose, took Grizz tonight treed one an had a great time some Young boys from my church wanted to go and we had a great time I love hunting with these young kids.

They want to go to A nite hunt this weekend so I guess I’ll let them take Grizz and put him in a hunt.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 04-03-2019 05:06 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I like to see these kids wanting to go coon hunting. My boys have grown up so fast I just hope they keep on hunting. Yeah we get together and hunt, maybe I can get down there soon. Have you got anything figured out about redbone days I’m already to go if we can.

Old Post 04-03-2019 05:13 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey ken, I thought I would Hollar at you and see how things are going, and let you know still hunting these young dogs. Let me know if you want me to hunt Grizz and if you still want to go to redbone days.

Old Post 04-09-2019 03:36 PM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Looking for hunting lights for my nephews my brother passed away April 5 and I’m trying to take care of them and I’m looking for used hunting lights for them please if anyone has anything that they would sale please give me a call. Thanks May the Lord bless you.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 04-11-2019 03:24 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Looking for hunting lights for my nephews my brother passed away April 5 and I’m trying to take care of them and I’m looking for used hunting lights for them please if anyone has anything that they would sale please give me a call. Thanks May the Lord bless you.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 04-11-2019 03:24 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Lenoir NC

Old Post 04-21-2019 06:26 PM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Lenoir NC

Old Post 04-21-2019 06:26 PM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Breed Grizz to a very nice Timber chopper female 4-9-19
I will post the owner of the female a little later.
Anyone interested in a Pup you can call me for now thanks .

Lenoir NC

Old Post 04-23-2019 01:25 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Breed Grizz to a very nice Timber chopper female 4-9-19
I will post the owner of the female a little later.
Anyone interested in a Pup you can call me for now thanks .

Lenoir NC

Old Post 04-23-2019 01:25 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Trying to find out where in Indiana and when redbone days is.

Old Post 04-26-2019 05:37 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey ken just wanted to see how you were doing. If you need anything let me know. When do u wanna meet so I can start hunting that female or Grizz.

Old Post 04-27-2019 10:08 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I have grizzly here at Stepp’s rattlesnake redbone kennel. I’m going to start hunting him Monday. He is a good looking hound with a really loud mouth. And thanks Rodney for letting me hunt this female out of grizz

Old Post 05-05-2019 04:20 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Kenneth for letting me hunt grizz for you

Old Post 05-05-2019 10:32 PM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

I would like to take this time to think Mike Stepp for helping me hunt Grizz and some of his pups Mike And I are going to work together and trying to produce better
Redbone’s.
Mike is a good Coon hunter an he knows what a Coon dog is, if all goes good with our health you can look for us in the up coming hunt.
My The Good Lord Bless All Of You.

Thanks again Mike I do appreciate your help.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 05-10-2019 03:37 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

I would like to take this time to think Mike Stepp for helping me hunt Grizz and some of his pups Mike And I are going to work together and trying to produce better
Redbone’s.
Mike is a good Coon hunter an he knows what a Coon dog is, if all goes good with our health you can look for us in the up coming hunt.
My The Good Lord Bless All Of You.

Thanks again Mike I do appreciate your help.

Lenoir NC

Old Post 05-10-2019 03:37 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hi Ken just touching base with you and letting you know that grizz is doing good couldn’t ask for a better dog to be in the woods with. Also to let you know I haven’t got to hunt any this week I’ve been in the hospital sense Monday they said I had a lite heart attack Monday morning just got out yesterday. Supposed to go next week to ashville to have more tests run will let you know more then.

Old Post 05-17-2019 03:50 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hey ken

I took Sheba last nite for 2 drops, treed 2 singles she’s out of grizzly and yellow river on dams side. Want be to long and you will see her in the hunts.

Old Post 05-18-2019 05:59 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hi Ken I’m going to start hunting razor tonight and and see wat he does. I’ll let you know what happens. I want to know how old he is and do you have any pictures of his sire can you send me some

Old Post 05-20-2019 06:28 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I’m looking for some of my old stock of redbones. Anything with Greene’s hillbilly brandy, Winchester’s Zak or Jane, Brunswick little man. Let me know at 828-736-5748 thanks!

Old Post 05-20-2019 06:36 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Hi Ken just checking in on you

Old Post 05-21-2019 01:26 PM