UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Ntch Medleys Hardwood Lockbox
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Ntch Medleys Hardwood Lockbox

Anyone tell me little about Lockbox pups. Mouth hunting tracking buddy mine thinking breeding his nice ntch female to him just trying find little more out thanks. Medley says he best Stud Dog he ever had. Any info help thanks

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-06-2015 05:20 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

I have owned and hunted alot of this line. Very fast starters, very gamey dogs that like to get their mouths open. Not track driveing machines but can grub up a track and have a coon when they tree. Lots of grit. Most of all they arent gonna stand around looking at you. Their gonna go hunting. You might not like what their running but they gonna go!!!! Lol

Old Post 01-06-2015 07:51 AM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Lockbox

Thanks man

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 01-06-2015 03:11 PM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jasperdog6
UKC Forum Member

I own a female out of lockbox she has a little colder nose good mouth doesn't smoke a track but moves it fast enough. She is a very good natured dog I have a 2 year old daughter and she can lead her around with no problem. Plenty of grit on coon

Old Post 01-06-2015 05:17 PM
Jasperdog6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jasperdog6 Click here to Send Jasperdog6 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jasperdog6 Find more posts by Jasperdog6 Add Jasperdog6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skinnyy
UKC Forum Member

Lockbox

I own a lockbox female and I just love her! She is the real deal! Straight as an arrow, never fooled with fast game or treed junk. I ad her bred to halfbreed pinner and have a female pup out of that cross that has benn treeing since 5 months old! She will be bread again this spring! Can't go wrong with lockbox!

Old Post 01-06-2015 07:10 PM
Skinnyy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skinnyy Click here to Send Skinnyy a Private Message Find more posts by Skinnyy Add Skinnyy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weh
UKC Forum Member

I went up to Keith's last week and went hunting. I will be breeding to Lockbox as soon as my gyp comes in.

Old Post 01-06-2015 07:16 PM
weh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for weh Click here to Send weh a Private Message Click Here to Email weh Find more posts by weh Add weh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Let me know when you make that cross I got my buddy one of those pups from Daryl and he is showing to be a one in a million so far !!!! Huge huge mouth tracks and tree dead loner and as accurate as they come !!! When you hunt with him you don't realize that they aren't 7 months yet !!! Awsome cross 571-233-5819

Old Post 01-06-2015 07:18 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone have a good picture of Medleys Lockbox that can be posted? Thanks!

Old Post 01-06-2015 08:23 PM
Joe W. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe W. Smith Click here to Send Joe W. Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Joe W. Smith Add Joe W. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Lockbox

Did Keith hunt box and his young male he told me while back he had.

Guy told me while back he really like his pup off box

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 01-06-2015 08:55 PM
weh
UKC Forum Member

He hunted a young male dog off box. I really liked him

Old Post 01-06-2015 09:04 PM
weh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for weh Click here to Send weh a Private Message Click Here to Email weh Find more posts by weh Add weh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Lockbox

If it one he started pushing rite after he sold Willie Medley told me he was a heck of a nice young Dog.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 01-06-2015 09:48 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

was his name WEEGO?

I bred to him and Keith is hunting and breeding a male from that cross called Weego.
Theres 2 of them that made night chamion right at 2 year old.

One of the best stud dogs in the country in my opinion. I think him, Bone and the Three M drifter dog up in Mo are the best three stud dogs going right now...again in my opinion.

I have made many many crosses over the past 30 plus years and I know what a real stud dog is and Box is flat one of them.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 01-07-2015 03:09 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cubruncoon
UKC Forum Member

I like mine pretty good 11 months old gonna have the meat when he trees anx can scorch a track.. First hunt last Friday and got a 1 st.. I like what I see in mine!!!

PR BACON CREEK NO JOKE MOJO

PR BACON CREEK WE ROLL

JAMES ASHLEY 2702181087

Old Post 01-07-2015 04:40 AM
cubruncoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cubruncoon Click here to Send cubruncoon a Private Message Click Here to Email cubruncoon Find more posts by cubruncoon Add cubruncoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Lockbox

Well my partner and I made the decision tonight after what you all said on here I talk to Dwight Price while back he says Box is as good stud dog as swamp was better then Homer. To me that saying a lot cuz Swamp and Homer were outstanding Studs. Medley told me year ago that Box was best reproducer he has ever owned.

We are gonna breed Ukc Ntch Snake Tracks to Lockbox.

Tracks is hard hunting coontreeing female and accurate. Tracks mom sire is Trackman her name is Sassy. Sassy is the mother to Backwater Scalp Collector. Tracks sired by Grtch Pkc Ch Comas Snake. Snake I think was one of the best reproduceing sons of Stylish Coma. Tracks has a grtch Pkc ch littermate Sister Ntch Pkc Ch Littermate Sister Ntch Littermate Brother. Tracks comes from a family of reproduces. Tracks has 340$ in Pkc.

Tracks mom was bred to Bonecollector produced whole litter of winners most talked about is Scalpcollector.

Tracks has that loud Beautiful Coma Bawl Mouth she short Bawl tree dog.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 01-07-2015 09:40 AM
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Ntch Medleys Hardwood Lockbox x Ntch Snake Tracks.

Gonna talk to Keith today try get things lined up Tracks be in heat any day now.

Skuna River Fred Homers Gomer Medleys Homer Skuna River Lipper Medleys Hardwood Swamp all on top side.

Bottom side Flat Rock Coma Stylish Coma Comas Flat Rock Doc Comas Snake.

Some outstanding reproduceing females aswell

Raccoon Valley Queen Stylish Queen Stylish Dolly Swamps Jitter Bug Sassyfrass.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 01-07-2015 07:32 PM
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Lockbox

Talk to Medley today he said Box is a dominant reproducer crossing outstanding were ever you put him

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 01-08-2015 04:00 AM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear everybodys likeing their lockbox dogs ive had a few i really liked as well. Still have one i think alot of. Keith is telling u the truth about box being a dominant stud. He throws about the same traits in all the pups ive seen and im telling u ive seen alot of them here. Ive hunted at least a dozen of them.

Old Post 01-08-2015 06:32 AM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Lockbox

Keith says Box puts huge mouths on his pups.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 01-08-2015 08:08 AM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

I don't know about lock box. I got a nice one out of homer and beavers hardwood jodi. Jodi was a daughter to hardwood swamp. I would take another of homer

Old Post 01-08-2015 09:46 AM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weh
UKC Forum Member

Re: was his name WEEGO?

quote:
Originally posted by cripple creek
I bred to him and Keith is hunting and breeding a male from that cross called Weego.
Theres 2 of them that made night chamion right at 2 year old.

One of the best stud dogs in the country in my opinion. I think him, Bone and the Three M drifter dog up in Mo are the best three stud dogs going right now...again in my opinion.

I have made many many crosses over the past 30 plus years and I know what a real stud dog is and Box is flat one of them.

Old Post 01-08-2015 11:05 AM
weh
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: was his name WEEGO?

quote:
Originally posted by weh

I think that was what he called him. He is nice.

Old Post 01-08-2015 11:08 AM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lockbox

quote:
Originally posted by coonhunterhank
Keith says Box puts huge mouths on his pups.

I dont agree with that part. Ive hunted as many box pups as anybody in this country. Some have it and some dont. I think alot of the mouth loss has to do with who has them as pups. U get a box pup u better go buy a bark collor the day before u go get it cause its gonna bark. Ive seen more of this line that barked their mouth complety out than any line in my life. They are very hyper active dogs. People let them sit out their on a chain and bark plumb out. Dont get me wrong some crosses have horns. Thats why keith likes weego so much he sounds like a train. Take the willie dog that won the spring ss and placeed 6th in the pkc world. He is a coon treeing machine!!!!! Will tree alot more coons than weego but did not have the mouth. Some have it and some dont.

Old Post 01-09-2015 07:08 AM
Harry Middleton
UKC Forum Member

Got one 16 months old. Good mouth, great locate and trees really good. Hunts out good alone most of the time but sometimes wants to be a pup. I had him for sale because of other obligations but he's now here and being hunted. 3 PKC hunts with 2 wins. No UKC hunts as of yet but he should be able to get it done. Should be good on the bench too. Not my thing but he stands really good. Thanks Daryl Mills for selling him to me
Ole Hoss, how ya been?

Old Post 01-09-2015 03:55 PM
Harry Middleton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Harry Middleton Click here to Send Harry Middleton a Private Message Find more posts by Harry Middleton Add Harry Middleton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Box

I remember when Daryl bred to box. He bred two of the last 3 gyps that swamp ever bred

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 01-09-2015 06:35 PM
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Harry can you pm me your Ph # my phone lost my contacts

Old Post 01-10-2015 03:00 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote