UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Shew's Hillbilly Redbones
Pages (22): « First ... « 20 21 [22]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Ruby is being bred to zeke now should have some real nice pups before to long if she takes

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2019 03:21 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

How old is jazz and are going to breed her to grizz. I wish zeke wasn’t finished out cause I could make a lot of the guys around here jealous. Lol! He’s a good one.

Old Post 10-06-2019 08:41 PM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 10-13-2019 10:34 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 10-30-2019 01:00 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Progress report!!!!

Candy is doing really good she treed a coon last night. She went 964 yards last night, was a lot of walking but well worth it. Can’t wait til the hunts start up here she will be finished really quick. My buddy took his young dog with us last night also he ran deer all around her and never paid him any attention. I was really impressed. Wer you thinking about breeding her to grizz or zeke, I want to get 2 pups out of her.

Old Post 11-08-2019 12:13 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Progress report!!!!

Candy is doing really good she treed a coon last night. She went 964 yards last night, was a lot of walking but well worth it. Can’t wait til the hunts start up here she will be finished really quick. My buddy took his young dog with us last night also he ran deer all around her and never paid him any attention. I was really impressed. Wer you thinking about breeding her to grizz or zeke, I want to get 2 pups out of her.

Old Post 11-08-2019 12:13 AM