UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > to you dog men who also trap
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TarkShark
Banned

to you dog men who also trap

Really? Houndsman that trap obviously lack dog power

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-11-2015 04:49 PM
TarkShark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TarkShark Click here to Send TarkShark a Private Message Click Here to Email TarkShark Find more posts by TarkShark Add TarkShark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Bend blue
UKC Forum Member

its not the lack of dog power, its the places i wouldnt run my dogs,do to highways and there is more to trap then just trapping coons.

816-838-3366

Old Post 04-11-2015 04:56 PM
River Bend blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Bend blue Click here to Send River Bend blue a Private Message Click Here to Email River Bend blue Find more posts by River Bend blue Add River Bend blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Sounds pretty shallow on your part.

I trap and hunt too. You can do both. The price of fur has been down so much that I've been trapping them so I can turn them loose in front of my young dogs for training purposes or relocating them from the city to my hunting spots. A coon is worth more to me alive then he is dead right now.

Also, trapping has given me a better perspective of a coons habits and patterns. If you trap, you can pick up on behavior patterns and know what to look for so you can have the competitive edge the next time you guide a cast to the woods.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Last edited by Okie Hunter on 04-11-2015 at 05:03 PM

Old Post 04-11-2015 04:59 PM
Okie Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Hunter Click here to Send Okie Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Hunter Find more posts by Okie Hunter Add Okie Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

Here we go......LOL

Old Post 04-11-2015 05:14 PM
Duckassassin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duckassassin Click here to Send Duckassassin a Private Message Find more posts by Duckassassin Add Duckassassin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

I trap coyotes but turn coon loose. You prolly couldn't even set a trap. Its not for lil girls.

Old Post 04-11-2015 06:00 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Bend blue
UKC Forum Member

Okie and Ga Dawg, well spoken,a true Houndsman is a true Outdoorsmen.

816-838-3366

Old Post 04-11-2015 07:58 PM
River Bend blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Bend blue Click here to Send River Bend blue a Private Message Click Here to Email River Bend blue Find more posts by River Bend blue Add River Bend blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

BANNED

This dude or should I say DUD is already history!

Old Post 04-11-2015 08:40 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BufordTDawgBrea
UKC Forum Member

Gone.....like a fart on the wind.

Old Post 04-11-2015 08:51 PM
BufordTDawgBrea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BufordTDawgBrea Click here to Send BufordTDawgBrea a Private Message Find more posts by BufordTDawgBrea Add BufordTDawgBrea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

Re: BANNED

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Jackson
This dude or should I say DUD is already history!
WOW...it didn't take him long to get banned,,,lol

Old Post 04-11-2015 08:58 PM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote