UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Ch Powerhouse Buck
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jeff hurt
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nt Ch Powerhouse Buck

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-27-2014 01:50 AM
jeff hurt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeff hurt Click here to Send jeff hurt a Private Message Find more posts by jeff hurt Add jeff hurt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gentry's English
UKC Forum Member

I would like too know more about him Hunt style, mouth and nose. How old is he? Dose he have any pups on the ground? How many and how old?

GRCH PR Oney's Indian Creek Big Echo (GR NT CH Oney's Outback Dan X Oney's Pearl) 2013 World Qualifier

Old Post 01-27-2014 03:02 AM
Gentry's English is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gentry's English Click here to Send Gentry's English a Private Message Click Here to Email Gentry's English Find more posts by Gentry's English Add Gentry's English to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

GOOD OL BREEDING HERE.............

Old Post 01-27-2014 03:39 AM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BushENG
UKC Forum Member

Buck

This dog is FOR REAL and Jeff is a great guy!!!

Alex Bush (317) 698-0817

PKC Silver CH, GRNT CH 'PR' Crow's Hardtime Repo
GRNT CH "PR" Red Ruby Hardtime Heidi RIP
GRNT CH "PR" Turman Creek Crazy Kate RIP

Old Post 01-27-2014 03:41 AM
BushENG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BushENG Click here to Send BushENG a Private Message Find more posts by BushENG Add BushENG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRADLEY RYAN
UKC Forum Member

Jeff

Looking good!

CH GRNITECH'PR'COONVALLEY WILD SKEETER(Sold to Seth Isch)
(GRNITECH'PR'BIG RIVER JESSE LEE X GRCH'PR'AMERICAN OUTLAWS WILD DOG)

NITECH'PR'COONVALLEY BLACK JACK HTX(Sold to Chad Ballard)
(GRNITECH'PR'MAIN STREET JACK X CH GRNITECH'PR'COONVALLEY WILD SKEETER)

JESUS IS KING

Old Post 01-27-2014 05:23 PM
BRADLEY RYAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRADLEY RYAN Click here to Send BRADLEY RYAN a Private Message Find more posts by BRADLEY RYAN Add BRADLEY RYAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

DON'T KNOW IF BUCK HAS BEEN BREED BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO BREED TO HIM TO KEEP THIS OL BLOOD GOING.............JMO

Old Post 01-30-2014 02:35 PM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Kempf
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted with Buck quite a bit and he is for real. Almost always gets to himself. Have seen him tree 100 yds in the woods when other dogs have run off and gotten deep, if he doesn't strike close will go as far as he needs to. I know he has a few pups on the ground, Jeff would have to answer how many. He has a young male out of Buck that is doing real well that I have been with.

Old Post 01-30-2014 07:40 PM
Mike Kempf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Kempf Click here to Send Mike Kempf a Private Message Find more posts by Mike Kempf Add Mike Kempf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeff hurt
UKC Forum Member

buck has a real good mouth can run a cold track a hot track or treelayups. buck has 2 litters on ground first litter was from a guy in Kentucky don't know much about the pups. 2nd litter is less than a year old 4 pupsinlitter all run and tree there own coon one has pkc money already earned. I will show buck in the woods anytime. everybody that hunts with buck says how impressive he is and how quick he does stuff. if myself or joe can be any help please call. buck is superstakes and performance.

Old Post 01-31-2014 12:01 AM
jeff hurt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeff hurt Click here to Send jeff hurt a Private Message Find more posts by jeff hurt Add jeff hurt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SOL20
UKC Forum Member

buck

bred up nice and a good lookin hound..i talked to a guy who came for a hunt with him and said he is super nice..very quick good mouth..the hardtime harry and hardtime cody dogs are from my area...the harry dog was a nice hound and threw some dang nice hounds as well...ive hunted the cody line for some years now and they put coon in trees consistently in my area...james cooper owns the harry dog..never hunted with him but lots of friends have and said he was pretty dang quick hisself..and ol jar was a track driving fool that could put them rickeys up in a hurry...ive had good luck with dogs off jar and grandpups off jar as well...everybody told me the calico pattie was the real deal..alota goodens in this pedigree guys he is bred to reproduce in my opinion..i will def. try to back a female to him one of these days wen the right one comes along..good luck with him..thanks steven lawson

Stevenson, AL

Old Post 01-31-2014 03:58 AM
SOL20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOL20 Click here to Send SOL20 a Private Message Click Here to Email SOL20 Find more posts by SOL20 Add SOL20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeff hurt
UKC Forum Member

bucks second litter female ped
wilkinsons blue spike
grnitech knippers rebel jack
cleeks lady
nitech hurts hitemlike a rock
nitech barnes Kentucky bo
nitech bursby red river casey
gourleys ruby
hurts calico candy
nitech Williams Indiana smith
Williams calico porky
Williams dancers lucy bee
hurts red hot chili pepper
grnitech calico red chip
calico sugar
grnitech calico lady
4 pups in litter less than year old all running and treeing own coon. 1 has pkc money earned in first hunt put in. pups have good mouths and are very tree minded.

Old Post 02-02-2014 06:05 PM
black&tans
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with this dog a couple weeks ago and im impressed with his quick strike and able to move a track. We hunted him in the snow and he had no problem moving a track in bad conditions. I hunt black&tans, but this dog was a nice one to hunt with, nice mouth good locate and a real nice tree mouth, loud, I hunted a pup with him.

Old Post 02-02-2014 09:18 PM
black&tans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for black&tans Click here to Send black&tans a Private Message Click Here to Email black&tans Find more posts by black&tans Add black&tans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david hall
UKC Forum Member

He is for real

Old Post 02-08-2014 04:28 PM
david hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david hall Click here to Send david hall a Private Message Click Here to Email david hall Find more posts by david hall Add david hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeff hurt
UKC Forum Member

buck is here in Evansville IN for your inspection just bring your boots and best dog for a measuring stick. for you boys in northern IN buck can be in terre haute IN about any time joe weigand is working up there and has hunting places to go to if interested give myself a call at (812)459-2715 or joe a call at (550-6305).thanks again for considering buck as your next stud dog.

Old Post 02-18-2014 02:20 AM
Awe Sum Mass
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nt. Ch. Powerhouse Buck

I own a full sister to Buck. I'm not sure if it is the same litter, but they are full brother and sister. She is a bluetick and a coondog, never entered in a hunt. Chop mouth both ways and wide open on track and a real tree dog. She was born on 02/16/2009. I got her from Mike Raef when she was about 6 months old. She was a noisy bitch in the kennel but other than that she was a natural as a coon dog.

Last edited by Awe Sum Mass on 02-18-2014 at 11:30 PM

Old Post 02-18-2014 11:10 PM
Awe Sum Mass is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Awe Sum Mass Click here to Send Awe Sum Mass a Private Message Click Here to Email Awe Sum Mass Find more posts by Awe Sum Mass Add Awe Sum Mass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeff hurt
UKC Forum Member

shes a full littermate only made that cross once sire was pretty old when I made that cross. only time he was ever bred. of the dogs I know of out of that litter they all made prettynice dogs but the dogs are in pleasure hunters hands and not comp hunters hands. that's not a bad thing but people see only one grnt ch in that litter and wonder if whole litter turned out. im glad you posted something about one of bucks littermates and good luck with her in the future. keep me informed of her progress.

Old Post 02-19-2014 01:54 AM
Awe Sum Mass
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nt. Ch. Powerhouse Buck

Jeff, I gave her away to a young fella to hunt a couple of years ago and he really put the woods time in to her (singled her out). Nothing like being young so you can hunt every night. Anyway I was over the farm today and I saw her and she is more of a tri color than a bluetick. He told me with all the snow we got up here this year and building a new milking barn he didn't get to hunt her that much and he still got over 40 coon with her.

Old Post 02-20-2014 09:59 PM
Awe Sum Mass is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Awe Sum Mass Click here to Send Awe Sum Mass a Private Message Click Here to Email Awe Sum Mass Find more posts by Awe Sum Mass Add Awe Sum Mass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeff hurt
UKC Forum Member

a lot of people have asked about the rebel jack breeding so I am posting the stud add on rebel jack.

Old Post 02-22-2014 05:17 PM
jeff hurt
UKC Forum Member

talked to murray ragan about rebel jack the other day he said one of jacks best traits was he had heart and was out to please his owner and that's what he put in his pups. Buck is the same he is the first dog to jump on you to be petted for attention around the yard. Buck always has his tail up and waggin just glad to see you. Buck is the same in the woods. glad to see you when you get to tree. when you leave the tree all you have to do is drop the lead and he will follow you back to the truck. Buck listens well to all you have to do is call him in to you I don't care if he is running a track or treed he will shut up and come into you. Buck is one of those dogs that gives 100% all of the time. thanks for reading about Buck any question please give myself a call (812)459-2715

Old Post 03-02-2014 06:48 PM
BLAYNE BOGARD
New UKC Forum Member

I want to start off saying Jeff is honest as it comes, i have hunted against this dog in the hunts and Jeff describes him very well if you have any questions you can call me at 812-598-8330

Old Post 03-04-2014 02:44 PM
BLAYNE BOGARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAYNE BOGARD Click here to Send BLAYNE BOGARD a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAYNE BOGARD Find more posts by BLAYNE BOGARD Add BLAYNE BOGARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAYNE BOGARD
New UKC Forum Member

I think buck is at the pkc Indiana state hunt tonight nice

Old Post 03-14-2014 09:10 PM
BLAYNE BOGARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAYNE BOGARD Click here to Send BLAYNE BOGARD a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAYNE BOGARD Find more posts by BLAYNE BOGARD Add BLAYNE BOGARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david hall
UKC Forum Member

Better get some

Old Post 03-24-2014 03:42 AM
david hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david hall Click here to Send david hall a Private Message Click Here to Email david hall Find more posts by david hall Add david hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRADLEY RYAN
UKC Forum Member

Buck

CH GRNITECH'PR'COONVALLEY WILD SKEETER(Sold to Seth Isch)
(GRNITECH'PR'BIG RIVER JESSE LEE X GRCH'PR'AMERICAN OUTLAWS WILD DOG)

NITECH'PR'COONVALLEY BLACK JACK HTX(Sold to Chad Ballard)
(GRNITECH'PR'MAIN STREET JACK X CH GRNITECH'PR'COONVALLEY WILD SKEETER)

JESUS IS KING

Old Post 03-24-2014 06:19 AM
BRADLEY RYAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRADLEY RYAN Click here to Send BRADLEY RYAN a Private Message Find more posts by BRADLEY RYAN Add BRADLEY RYAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ratdaddy1
UKC Forum Member

WHAT do you think

Jill's Pedigree, She hasnt been hunted in about 4 years but has been split treeing every night since i brought her home and started hunting her again. She will also be put in the hunts this Fall.

Gr Nt Ch Powerhouse Buck

------------GrniteCh Wilcox Thunder Saint Nick
--------GRCH GrniteCh Oak Creek Red Jack
------------CH Oakridge Red Pepper
CH 'PR' Timberjack Swan Creek Jill (UKC 1st Place)
-----------RAEF'S Dollar Bill (ACHA WORLD CH)
-------CH GrniteCh Oakridge Spare Change Sandy
-----------CH Oakridge Red Pepper

734-787-1297 cell.
Lloyd Pack

Last edited by ratdaddy1 on 03-28-2014 at 02:47 PM

Old Post 03-28-2014 02:38 PM
ratdaddy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ratdaddy1 Click here to Send ratdaddy1 a Private Message Click Here to Email ratdaddy1 Find more posts by ratdaddy1 Add ratdaddy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dustin Myers
UKC Forum Member

That's a good looking hound you have there.

208-267-1186
Home of:
Idaho Tapp Out Sniper
Idaho Lightfoot Kinder
Former Home of:
Idaho Lightfoot Black Jack
Idaho Lightfoot Blitz
Idaho Lightfoot Snapshot
Idaho Lightfoot Whiplash
Idaho Lightfoot Gambler

Old Post 03-28-2014 06:48 PM
Dustin Myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dustin Myers Click here to Send Dustin Myers a Private Message Click Here to Email Dustin Myers Find more posts by Dustin Myers Add Dustin Myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeff hurt
UKC Forum Member

ratdaddy1 give me a call I really like that ped of your female you cant go wrong with any of wilcoxs breeding and as of mike reafs breeding he has been winning for a lot of years with that bloodline.

Old Post 03-30-2014 08:42 PM