UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: Grand Nite Champion River Bend Deamon ((OLD BLOOD))
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Novicane65

No. He was sold. I hung on to two females. I have planned on raising both of them up for awhile but if your interested in one I'd sell one of them for 250. Id like to see some over your way. They are both open spotted, bold, good acting healthy pups that are gonna have good mouths. They are a little over three months old now. Their caught up on all their shots and wormed regularly. Let me know if your interested and I appreciate your continued interest. Have a good weekend!

Scott Tallent
423-619-1216

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-20-2016 03:44 PM
STallent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STallent Click here to Send STallent a Private Message Find more posts by STallent Add STallent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

I really would like to have one. But the requires a new bed for me out in the barn next to the kennels though.

I changed the old girls name by the way to Wax's Late Night Boom. Since that's what her handle name was when I got her. She just turned 8. But can still compete. She got a 2nd in a UKC. And a 1st in PKC in the last few weeks. I got a couple buddy's up here asking if I know where some pup's are that are bred similar to her. Are you getting some interest in Deamon?
I've only had one male dog. But would like to try another one. He was a decent dog though. Just stubborn hard head son of a gun.

Old Post 08-23-2016 01:40 AM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Novicane65

I have bred a few females and a couple of personal females of my own. I just bred a nice wax female to Deamon's uncle. (littermate to his mother) He is a super nice hound as well. Big hunting independent dog that will have his coon. I plan on holding on to a female or two with hopes of taking one of them back on deamon sometime down the road. You can find him on here to. His name is Wof Creek Lil Deamon. Another dog I would check out is Fugley''s Buzz. Some good friends of mine in Indiana have him and his sister Juice. Shane and Cain Fultz. He is a really nice dog off of Wax''s sister and old Fugly. All three of these studs are really overlooked but I think will most certainly hold their own. I will be breeding to Buzz in the near future. Take care buddy.

Old Post 08-24-2016 03:10 PM
STallent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STallent Click here to Send STallent a Private Message Find more posts by STallent Add STallent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking hounds .
Good blood line

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 08-24-2016 03:55 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Do you have Deamon collected? Just curious is all.

Old Post 08-28-2016 09:44 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Novicane65

Yes, he has been collected for anybody that may be interested in Deamon.

Scott Tallent
423-619-1216

Old Post 08-28-2016 10:54 PM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Doug Bowers

Thanks Mr. Bowers. Appreciate the comment.

Old Post 08-30-2016 06:48 PM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Grand Nite Champion Mountain Top's River Bend Deamon

2016 2017 PKC Super Stakes Sire
2016 2017 CHKC Super Stud Sire
2016 2017 UKC Performance Sire

Stud Fee $200

Scott Tallent
423-619-1216

Old Post 09-20-2016 02:03 AM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Grand Nite River Bend Deamon
2017 UKC Performance Sire
2017 PKC Super Stakes Sire
2017 CHKC Super Stud Sire

Scott Tallent
423-619-1216

Old Post 02-15-2017 11:36 PM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Grand Nite River Bend Deamon
2017 UKC Performance Sire
2017 PKC Super Stakes Sire
2017 CHKC Super Stud Sire
Stud Fee $200

Scott Tallent
Dayton, TN
423-619-1216

Last edited by STallent on 02-18-2017 at 02:39 PM

Old Post 02-15-2017 11:36 PM
travelman01
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 02-23-2017 05:38 PM
travelman01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travelman01 Click here to Send travelman01 a Private Message Click Here to Email travelman01 Find more posts by travelman01 Add travelman01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Troy Floyd
UKC Forum Member

Coming Soon

I have bred my NT Ch Stylish Yo-Yo to Deamon and she is due Friday May 5th. She is directly off of Fletcher's Stylish Jake X Town Creek Nailor Lady ( House's LipperxNocturnal Nailor Lady). If anyone is interested in pups they will be 350.00 and you can reach me at 239-888-6285 or you can give Scott a call.

Last edited by Troy Floyd on 05-03-2017 at 06:54 PM

Old Post 05-03-2017 06:39 PM
Troy Floyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Troy Floyd Click here to Send Troy Floyd a Private Message Click Here to Email Troy Floyd Find more posts by Troy Floyd Add Troy Floyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Upcoming litters

There is a few litters that should hit the ground this month and some of them in June and July. For all that's called interested in pups out of Deamon or some that has been thinking about trying one I encourage you to give all these guys a call. I have raised one off Deamon's first litter with great success. Very nice pup! I sold him and his new owners are very happy with him. I'm excited about these litters coming up.

#1 Troy Floyd Bainbridge, GA 239-888-6285
#2 Gary Pedigo Lebanon, TN (ALL BOOKED)
#3 Kyle Shelton Scottsboro, AL 256-647-3694
#4 Eric Armour & Allen Bostic Meigs, TN 423-762-3323 or 423-693-5651
#5 Scott Tallent Dayton, TN 423-619-1216

I also have a well started pup here that I would consider selling. 7 coming 8 month old female out of Grand Nite Wolf Creek Lil Deamon and a Mountain Top's Wax female. Natural. Very good acting, great personality, average mouth. She ran and treed the first coon I turned loose for her and has been progressing in the right direction since. Price is $700. She is paid up pkc ukc. D.O.B. 9/11/16

Old Post 05-04-2017 11:46 PM
Troy Floyd
UKC Forum Member

puppies

Yo-Yo brought 8 big and healthy pups into the world. She had 6 females and 2 males.

Old Post 05-06-2017 12:29 PM
Troy Floyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Troy Floyd Click here to Send Troy Floyd a Private Message Click Here to Email Troy Floyd Find more posts by Troy Floyd Add Troy Floyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Troy Floyd
UKC Forum Member

puppies

They are now 4 Weeks old and look big. Great Acting pups. If interested give me a call or text at 239-888-6285

I have 4 females and 1 male left.

Old Post 06-05-2017 04:29 PM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

I want to thank Kyle Shelton for bringing another female to Deamon. She is off Kevin Cable's Big Money and a English female. She is a littermate to the young dog Kevin is hunting now he calls chump change. Give Kyle a call.

Kyle Shelton 256-647-3694
Scottsboro, AL

Last edited by STallent on 06-05-2017 at 11:26 PM

Old Post 06-05-2017 11:23 PM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Deamon X Mountain Top's

I have 9 puppies that hit the ground June 4th. 5 females and 4 males. Deamon X Marley. Marley is a really nice young hound with an EXCEPTIONAL mouth. She will go hunting with or without anything, strikes honest and opens on track the way most of us would like, locates with several BIG locates and a really nice loud tree dog. She is not a dead loner but will be by herself on a regular basis and is good about having her coons. She is a littermate to the Pro Bait dog that George Major and Greg Minkler have been running. I will post her pedigree in the next couple days. Puppies will be in all the programs. (UKC perf. PKC SS, CHKC SS) Price on pups is $250.

Scott Tallent
423-619-1216
Dayton, Tennessee

Last edited by STallent on 06-16-2017 at 03:02 AM

Old Post 06-05-2017 11:38 PM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Deamon X Mable Pups

I have another litter that hit the ground this morning that I'm really excited about. They are off deamon and mable. Mable is an extremely nice young dog. She is off of Wipeout Slim/Fugley's Fruit Juice. She is a go hunting dog with a BIG BEAUTIFUL mouth. She comes treed with three big locates and goes into an intense bawl/chop. I have really been enjoying this dog but could not wait to get her bred to deamon. Deamon now has 5 litters and every litter has pups doing very well. Deamon seems to be putting brains, hunt, independent, accuracy, and good mouths in them. I have 2 coming 5 month olds off mable's half sister Marley and Deamon that act extremely good. They ran and treed a turn loose coon when they were a little over 3 and a half months old. I really think this littler will be no different. These are the 2 litters that I will be investing all my time in. Pups are in all the programs. (PKC, CHKC, UKC) Price on pups is $250 5 males 3 females. If interested call or text Scott Tallent 423-619-1216.

Old Post 11-03-2017 04:37 PM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nite Mtn. Top's River Bend Deamon
2018 PKC Super Stakes Sire
2018 CHKC Super Stud Sire
2018 UKC Performance Sire

Stud Fee: $200

Scott Tallent
Dayton, TN
423-619-1216

Old Post 12-01-2017 01:14 AM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-06-2018 04:29 AM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

I have two litters of pups at this time off Deamon and two nice females. Deamon only has around 50 pups but they are making some really nice dogs and several are doing some winning. They are pups in every litter making some good ones and a couple litters where every pup is treeing coons.

Litter 1. Rachel is a independent big hunting type dog by herself. She needs nothing to take her hunting. She gets open honest but quick. Extremely fast locating dog that is a really nice tree dog. No jumping jacking chewing. She has won around $3500 in PKC. She has threw a baby stakes winner and several others that are winning and selling for big prices. Pups are eligible for everything. PKC SS, UKC Performance, and CHKC SS.
Price on pups $300 6 Males 2 Females

Old Post 07-01-2018 02:24 AM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

I have two litters of pups at this time off Deamon and two nice females. Deamon only has around 50 pups but they are making some really nice dogs and several are doing some winning. They are pups in every litter making some good ones and a couple litters where every pup is treeing coons.

Litter 1. Rachel is a independent big hunting type dog by herself. She needs nothing to take her hunting. She gets open honest but quick. Extremely fast locating dog that is a really nice tree dog. No jumping jacking chewing. She has won around $3500 in PKC. She has threw a baby stakes winner and several others that are winning and selling for big prices. Pups are eligible for everything. PKC SS, UKC Performance, and CHKC SS.
Price on pups $300 6 Males 2 Females

Old Post 07-01-2018 02:24 AM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Litter 2 Flu Bug is a big hunting type dog as well with a really big mouth. Every time you cut her she is on a mission. Absolutely no down time in her. She is a PKC champion. She won the baby stakes few years ago. She is a really nice tree dog. I expect big things out of these two litters. Litter 1 was born June 19th. Litter 2 should be born within the next few days. Both litters are eligible for everything. PKC., UKC, and CHKC. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to call. I will be traveling from Tennessee to Indiana at some point if it helps I could possibly meet along the way.

Scott Tallent
423-619-1216

Old Post 07-01-2018 02:35 AM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Deamon X Flu Bug

Nice litter of pups!!! Check out the treeing walkers for sale thread for info.

Scott Tallent
423-599-8183

Old Post 08-05-2018 06:21 AM
joseph robinson
UKC Forum Member

Female pup

Any female pups out of Deamon at this time? Maybe from a female that is decended from Moffet's WC Deamon?

Old Post 03-15-2019 05:32 PM
joseph robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joseph robinson Click here to Send joseph robinson a Private Message Find more posts by joseph robinson Add joseph robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote