UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2011 UKC World Hunt
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JiM
UKC Forum Member

2011 UKC World Hunt

Anyone hearing any rumors as to the location? I'm assuming it will be down south somewhere this year as they have taken to alternating north/south every other year for the last few Worlds.
I haven't heard a word myself, got no idea.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-26-2010 04:03 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

Location: Sylva, North Carolina (the far Western Tip of the State)

FROM WHAT WE HEARD AND READ, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT IN OR AROUND BOWMAN GA THIS YEAR. IT WAS IN KING, NC. THEN ROGERSVILLE TN. I THINK GA WOULD BE FITTING.

EVERYONE WE TALKED TO THAT ATTENDED SAID THAT THE PEOPLE THAT HOSTED THE ZONES AT BOWMAN HUNT WAS OUTSTANDING AND THE ENTIRE HUNT WAS A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE, YOU DONT HEAR THAT OFTEN, ESPECIALLY AT A BIG HUNT LIKE THAT.

*GRCH NTCH'PR'RB'S Rock River Sid-R.I.P.

*CH'PR'Jet's Tember Shakin Sadie (UKC 2ND)

*Banjo

Independent Consultant for Jamberry Nails!! Check them out!!

Quincy-828-269-8768
OR Christy-828-269-4678---If we dont answer, please leave a message!!!

EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Old Post 10-26-2010 04:35 PM
Christy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christy Click here to Send Christy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christy Visit Christy's homepage! Find more posts by Christy Add Christy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

I bet it is somewhere around Ohio.

Old Post 10-26-2010 05:38 PM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

Indiana

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Old Post 10-26-2010 06:07 PM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charterpines
UKC Forum Member

I don't believe it

I heard that Yazoo Ms was being realisticly considered. I have hunted up there and its a good hunt but I don't know. Thats just a rumor I think!

Old Post 10-26-2010 06:09 PM
charterpines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charterpines Click here to Send charterpines a Private Message Click Here to Email charterpines Find more posts by charterpines Add charterpines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lockednks
UKC Forum Member

Re: I don't believe it

quote:
Originally posted by charterpines
I heard that Yazoo Ms was being realisticly considered. I have hunted up there and its a good hunt but I don't know. Thats just a rumor I think!

With the torndado that went through there this year I am sure the town could use the dollars that the world hunt would bring in. Though I am sure the hunting would be real tough in spots.

Old Post 10-26-2010 06:31 PM
lockednks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lockednks Click here to Send lockednks a Private Message Click Here to Email lockednks Find more posts by lockednks Add lockednks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Coselman
UKC Forum Member

Bring it to Michigan!!! We have never had it here as far as I know...

Home of: 2017 Grand Masters Invitational Champion, 2016 & 2017 Michigan PKC State Champion PCH GRNITECH 'PR' Mr Clean's Snooki
&
2022 Senior SS Reserve Champion PCH GRNITECH Snooki's Jwoww

Old Post 10-26-2010 06:43 PM
Brandon Coselman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Coselman Click here to Send Brandon Coselman a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Coselman Find more posts by Brandon Coselman Add Brandon Coselman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

HOW ABOUT PENNSYLVANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 10-26-2010 07:25 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beardenrents
UKC Forum Member

bring to

Southeast Arkansas !!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-26-2010 08:01 PM
beardenrents is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beardenrents Click here to Send beardenrents a Private Message Find more posts by beardenrents Add beardenrents to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clay Lautzenhiser
UKC Forum Member

Thinking Ohio

PKC#50739

Old Post 10-26-2010 08:03 PM
Clay Lautzenhiser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clay Lautzenhiser Click here to Send Clay Lautzenhiser a Private Message Click Here to Email Clay Lautzenhiser Find more posts by Clay Lautzenhiser Add Clay Lautzenhiser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JDC

We will take it in MO.

Old Post 10-26-2010 09:07 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

Ashland Ohio Coonhunters club and it will be at the Wayne County Fair Grounds

Nt.Ch. 2010 World Hunt Finalist Tug River Stylish PJ, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Polly, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Cheyenne, Gr.Nt.Ch. Frieds Thunder Crank, Gr.Nt.Ch. Major Dan , Nt.Ch. Lil Red Rat, Stylish Tanks Style

Old Post 10-26-2010 09:23 PM
Cheyenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cheyenne Click here to Send Cheyenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Cheyenne Find more posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Somewhere that has a ton of coon..Dont wanna make em work to hard!

Old Post 10-26-2010 09:41 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kyle McMellon
UKC Forum Member

Re: I don't believe it

quote:
Originally posted by charterpines

If anywhere is MS it would have to be vickesburg because they have held the zones for two years. The hotels are two spread out to far from yazoo not any nice places to stay. Vickesburg would be a great place alot of diffirent areas to hunt such as rollin hills, flat delta, and lousianna is just five minutes away across the Mississippi river. I think its about time to for the world hunt to come way down here. ALot of coons with plenty of land to hunt. Vickesburg has alot of places u can stay and eat with the state capital twenty five miles down the road its a great location.

Kyle McMellon
Hurley, Ms
(228)-990-0941

Old Post 10-26-2010 10:09 PM
Kyle McMellon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle McMellon Click here to Send Kyle McMellon a Private Message Click Here to Email Kyle McMellon Visit Kyle McMellon's homepage! Find more posts by Kyle McMellon Add Kyle McMellon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JDS
Banned

Madison, NC would be a good place. We got good coon population and hotels pretty close. The youth nationals were here this year and Southern English days. A 15 year old girl won the youth hunt with 1025 in July and 675 won SED in bad weather.

336-509-0997
Scott King
www.goshenswampkennels.com
NtCh Chandler's Hardtime Zombie
GrChNtCh Wilbur's Little Grizzly (Sadie)
GrNtCh Hillbilly Red
Beaver Creek Wild Cat (Cougar x NtCh Mainstreet Barb)

Last edited by JDS on 10-26-2010 at 10:24 PM

Old Post 10-26-2010 10:21 PM
JDS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JDS Click here to Send JDS a Private Message Find more posts by JDS Add JDS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

people think indiana has alot of coon,,,, Michigan has twice as many!!!!!

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 10-26-2010 10:24 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clay Lautzenhiser
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cheyenne

Winner!!!

PKC#50739

Old Post 10-26-2010 10:28 PM
Clay Lautzenhiser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clay Lautzenhiser Click here to Send Clay Lautzenhiser a Private Message Click Here to Email Clay Lautzenhiser Find more posts by Clay Lautzenhiser Add Clay Lautzenhiser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

PENNSYLVANIA , NEWYORK

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 10-26-2010 10:29 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by rmcmillan
HOW ABOUT PENNSYLVANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like your thinking! ;-)

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 10-27-2010 12:56 AM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

IOWA AND A 25,000 PURSE.....

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 10-27-2010 12:57 AM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ysudep2
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cheyenne

Thats what i heard!

Home of:
GR NITE CH GR CH 'PR' DePalmo's Livin On Alimony
CH 'PR' DePalmo and Stine's Bombshell Bella

Old Post 10-27-2010 01:21 AM
ysudep2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ysudep2 Click here to Send ysudep2 a Private Message Click Here to Email ysudep2 Find more posts by ysudep2 Add ysudep2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tailkicker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ysudep2
Thats what i heard!

That would be awesome!

Jeremiah CL Johnson
My Email
Johnson Branch Treeing Walkers Est. 1980

Kentucky Houndsmen Association Inc.
Kentucky Houndsmen Association Foundation for Sportsman Rights Inc.
"Dedicated to protecting the heritage of Kentucky Houndsmen"

KHA Website

Join the NRA

Old Post 10-27-2010 01:57 AM
Tailkicker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tailkicker Click here to Send Tailkicker a Private Message Click Here to Email Tailkicker Visit Tailkicker's homepage! Find more posts by Tailkicker Add Tailkicker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Saddle Creek
UKC Forum Member

The best coonhunting country I have ever hunted is Perry Michigan. I have hunted all over about every state east of the Mississippi River. That is coonhunting paradise, we hunted there this past July, temp. would get into 60 degree range at night, being from middle Ga. I have never seen temps like that in july. The coon population is unreal they are everywhere, rolling hills, corn and soybean fields, clean woods you could not get any better.

Greg Lavender
Milledgeville,Ga.

Old Post 10-27-2010 02:14 AM
Saddle Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saddle Creek Click here to Send Saddle Creek a Private Message Find more posts by Saddle Creek Add Saddle Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Junior L
UKC Forum Member

If you want good huntin good guides and plenty of coon. Bring it to sedalia, Mo.

Old Post 10-27-2010 03:41 PM
Junior L is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Junior L Click here to Send Junior L a Private Message Click Here to Email Junior L Find more posts by Junior L Add Junior L to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tailkicker
That would be awesome!

it would be, Ashland is a nice club

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 10-27-2010 03:56 PM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote