UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 4 yr old Male out of all grand ride Toronto,Ohio
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Terry Pinkerton
UKC Forum Member

4 yr old Male out of all grand ride Toronto,Ohio

He is all grand an he is a nice dog he has no problem treein coon alone or with company. He will cover another dog he will split tree he will slick tree he will tree in din trees he is a dog he isnt perfect but he will fill the bed of a pickup with coon....Bring your light an your boots we will let him speak for his self. He has a short bawl mouth on track with a nice bawl locate an a picture perfect stand on the wood tree dog. If you want to collect pictures or call just to talk about dogs an waste my time please dont sorry last time I listed this dog I had 25 people message an call an not a single one showed up to go to the woods. So if you are in the market to buy a pretty nice dog I will sell him for $1300 I am not hunting an no reason for this dog to sit in a pin.. I have a garmin an 2 collars an 2 lights if a man wants the dog an equipment I would let it all go for $2000 I'm done huntin for a while 7404618271 call or text if I dont answer leave a voicemail I will get back with you

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2019 02:04 PM
Terry Pinkerton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Terry Pinkerton Click here to Send Terry Pinkerton a Private Message Click Here to Email Terry Pinkerton Find more posts by Terry Pinkerton Add Terry Pinkerton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote