UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Question for UKC Registration
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
steve patterson
UKC Forum Member

Question for UKC Registration

I purchased a coonhound Feb 1st and sent the papers in the following week i contacted Ukc last Monday March 8th and again today the said they have been processed and sent out I hunted this pup in a Ukc hunt Sat nite and i got a Ukc 1st on him!! I had to use his old Quick entry card to get him in the hunt, according to Ukc he has been in my name since Feb 1st Who will get credit for the performance points me or the former owner????? and i still dont have his papers back??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-15-2010 04:03 PM
steve patterson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve patterson Click here to Send steve patterson a Private Message Click Here to Email steve patterson Find more posts by steve patterson Add steve patterson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Give me the dog's UKC number, please.
As far as who gets the points, you need to ask our Field Operations Department.

Old Post 03-16-2010 01:39 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve patterson
UKC Forum Member

Acording to Ukc my hound has been in my name since Feb 1st and Mr Russell could you please ask the field operations for me i have called and called and been put on hold and cant get no answer Thanks for your Help Steve

Old Post 03-17-2010 02:06 PM
steve patterson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve patterson Click here to Send steve patterson a Private Message Click Here to Email steve patterson Find more posts by steve patterson Add steve patterson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

According to the Performance Program Department, whoever was the registered owner at the time of the hunt would get the performance points for the dog.

What is the name and specific breed of the dog, and what State do you live in?

Last edited by Russell Smith on 03-17-2010 at 03:43 PM

Old Post 03-17-2010 03:41 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve patterson
UKC Forum Member

Registration

Name of Dog is Hammering Heat, He is Treeing Walker Coonhound and I live in Alamo Tn, No papers today!! and a Big Thanks Russell for the Help! So the way im understanding this i would get the performance points!!! Purchase date of Heat Feb 1st and the hunt was March 13th he was in my name!! Thanks Steve

Old Post 03-17-2010 06:48 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Yes, the papers were processed and sent to you on March 8th, therefore any Performance points the dog earns after the 8th would go to you.

Old Post 03-17-2010 09:38 PM
steve patterson
UKC Forum Member

Heat

Thanks Russell for your help!!

Old Post 03-17-2010 09:58 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You're welcome. Have a great day!

Old Post 03-18-2010 01:23 PM
steve patterson
UKC Forum Member

Registration

Russell, Got my papers today thanks for the help and information!!

Old Post 03-19-2010 05:56 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Glad to hear that! You're welcome and have a great week-end!

Old Post 03-19-2010 06:40 PM