UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Hey any strange "encounters" while hunting?
Pages (23): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bluestorm
UKC Forum Member

One night a friend and myself were sitting on the tailgate solving all the worlds problems as usual. Then all of the sudden I looked up and saw something black jump over a 4 or 5 foot tall concrete barrier that was sitting behind this cattle waterer. Wasn't able to get my light up fast enough to see what it was, but it sure did make me jump.

2018 Fred Lingo Memorial & BBOA Zone 4 Championship King of the Hunt
2018 6th place and overall high scoring bluetick, UKC Youth Nationals
2018 BBOA Zone 4 Hunt Dog of the Year
Double Cast Winner at the 2019 National Bluetick Days
2020 UKC world qualifier
CW at bluetick days RQE
Qualified for 2021 UKC world hunt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-22-2017 01:33 AM
bluestorm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluestorm Click here to Send bluestorm a Private Message Click Here to Email bluestorm Find more posts by bluestorm Add bluestorm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pbhoward10
UKC Forum Member

weird

this happened about 10 years ago. turned a dog loose on a big tract of private land. she gets deep and trees about .5 mile from the truck. (keep in mind I'm by myself) walk in there and start shining the tree and I notice a light a couple ridges over. I shrug it off as a house light, next time I look that direction its gone. well I get a little spooked so I grab my dog turn my light off and start to ease back the way I came in. once my light is off the other one comes back on this time it is at the bottom of the ridge I'm standing on. I turn my light on and shine that direction, they turn their light off. bein young and dumb and a little bit of a chicken I take off running. halfway back to the truck I slow down to catch my breath and I can still hear them coming. I ran the rest of the way back to the truck, loaded my dog and hauled the mail home.

Old Post 08-22-2017 05:57 PM
pbhoward10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pbhoward10 Click here to Send pbhoward10 a Private Message Click Here to Email pbhoward10 Find more posts by pbhoward10 Add pbhoward10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pbhoward10
UKC Forum Member

weird

this happened about 10 years ago. turned a dog loose on a big tract of private land. she gets deep and trees about .5 mile from the truck. (keep in mind I'm by myself) walk in there and start shining the tree and I notice a light a couple ridges over. I shrug it off as a house light, next time I look that direction its gone. well I get a little spooked so I grab my dog turn my light off and start to ease back the way I came in. once my light is off the other one comes back on this time it is at the bottom of the ridge I'm standing on. I turn my light on and shine that direction, they turn their light off. bein young and dumb and a little bit of a chicken I take off running. halfway back to the truck I slow down to catch my breath and I can still hear them coming. I ran the rest of the way back to the truck, loaded my dog and hauled the mail home.

Old Post 08-22-2017 05:57 PM
pbhoward10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pbhoward10 Click here to Send pbhoward10 a Private Message Click Here to Email pbhoward10 Find more posts by pbhoward10 Add pbhoward10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ItsOlMander
UKC Forum Member

ive have acouple good ones...

the first happened in IN and its probably been the most freaked out ive ever been... I was up there hunting with my good buddy Ron Brown (who id gotten my blueticks from) and we were WAY out on a farm road by a few big patches of woods and a creek that ran through them. closest house was 20 miles away. wed just casted the dogs and were leaned up against the tailgate chatting... lights were off but i could see something dark moving on the light colored road way down from us... i didnt mention it at first because i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but i kept watching and kept seeing it so i pointed it out to Ron. we kept watching it and the closer it got you could tell it was big. by this point wed quit talking and were just staring at this thing coming up the road to us. then it gets close enough you can tell its a person, wearing a black cloak with the hood pulled up over his head and white skin... at this point ive just about climbed on top of Rons head. because were WAY out in the middle of nowhere and theres no 'normal' reason someone should be out here in the middle of the nite walking around. im not afraid of animals but people can be sick. Ron tries to say hello!, no response. now hes close enough to tell hes mumbling some chant in a language i couldn't identify, im trying to convince Ron we gotta go, like now... he says no, he could need help.... calls out again- hello! are you ok? no response, keeps chanting and walking towards us... ive gotten up next to the truck with the door open and my hand on my gun... Ron tries again- "are you ok? do you need help?" he never acknowledged us at all... keeps walking past chanting... were standing there looking at each other and i watch him to make sure hes continuing on and then i go to screaming for our dogs... i was ready to get outa dodge. by the time our dogs come to us Ron tells me "well i have found slaughtered goats with candles and pentagrams in the woods before" so i guess he was out there doing some cult or satanic ritual or something... i was SO freaked out. the guy was heading deeper in the woods and we'd gone miles down roads without seeing a car or house, then down several old farm roads and even come though a locked gate....

another time here in FL, i was hunting a mobility impaired area on management land that the coon club used to get a special permit to hunt. it was early fall, nice weather about midnight or so... and i was hunting alone. i was hunting my old doc dog and a 7mo pup out of my max dog. doc had been trailing up this creek and id heard the pup open a few times so id moved my truck closer, parked on a powerline and was listening. Doc located and started treeing and id heard the pup start whining and squeaking and carrying on like she wanted to tree so i rushed in there to her to encourage her. when i got in there i leashed them up and was shining the tree and encouraging the puppy and all of a sudden i heard the loudest howl/scream sound id ever heard. and it was close. Doc hit the ground like hed been hit over the head with a log and my puppy almost knocked me over trying to get underneath me. i was immediately covered in goose bumps and every hair i had was standing on end. i heard limbs breaking and i grabbed the dogs and we were in an all out sprint to the truck. poor old doc normally had to be picked up on to the tailgate normally, because he was getting old. but when i dropped the tailgate this time both dogs slammed into the dog box doors in a panic trying to get in the dog box... i jumped in the truck and got gone. ive heard bobcats and panthers, coyotes, foxes and owls and all that but this wasnt like anything id ever heard. a few years later i was watching one of those bigfoot shows, not one of the "big foot hunter" type shows but more of a scientific, fact vs fiction, is it possible type shows and they were playing recordings that could not be identified by science as being made by a known animal. every hair stood up and i got covered in goosebumps again. i dont know what that thing was but apparently theres more of them out there

a couple funny stories to go along with it where i got scared...

i was going to hunt an area in the WMA close to a grave yard that had a little creek right behind it. pulled up there with my best friend, shes not a hunter but she would go with me from time to time. she already told me she wasnt wild about the grave yard, but i wanted to try it because the walking didnt look too bad... anyway it was COLD, so she was sitting in the truck with the heater going while i collared my dog. i walked around and shut the truck off so we could listen when we turned her loose... as soon as the lights went off my friend screamed bloody murder... scared the hell out of me lol

another nite she was with me we were hunting a young dog i had that was really something BUT he chewed like a BEAVER... so we would have to stop and listen or stop and get the ol' quick track out to find him if hed shut down into chewing mode... naturally hed treed in the worst area of the lease i was on and we were making our way in there and stopped to listen.... as soon as i turned my light back on to continue forward, out of a hollow log about eye level shot out a HUGE moth and went straight to my light (which was also my face)... i let out one big holler cuz i just knew id been had. big foot had reached out of the darkness to grab me and kill me. i realized pretty quick what really happened before i went into panic mode. but it was too late for my friend, she was in full panic. she was screaming like something had a hold of her... all she knew was i never scream and when i had she just knew we were both dead LOL we still laugh about those two times...

- In Loving Memory of -
DEEP SPRINGS BLACK MAX
&
LEVIS SOUTHERN BLUE DOC

Old Post 08-23-2017 03:21 PM
ItsOlMander is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ItsOlMander Click here to Send ItsOlMander a Private Message Find more posts by ItsOlMander Add ItsOlMander to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Mayes 1
UKC Forum Member

Was hunting one night with a friend in some pretty rough mountains in East Tennessee . Dogs tree off the side of mountain in a big hollow and as we get closer to them we see a dim light at the tree. So we pick up the pace a little. Being a couple miles from the closest road we wondered who it might be.. so when we get to the tree an old man is sitting there.. so he ask us if we've got anything so we shine the tree and find the coon pretty quick and the old guy asks if he can shoot it out and if it's a boar can he have its tool... of course we didn't care .. so he shot it out and it was a big ole boar. So the old guy takes care of business with pocketknife.. so we sit there and conversate for a little while. I'm wondering all the time how did this old fella get back in here and what's the deal.. then he ask us if we would like too follow him over a couple hollers and see what they was doing... I kinda had a good idea then what was going on... yep them old fellas was making moonshine. When we got to the still there was a couple more older gents there getting it ready to run... so me and my buddy stayed there the rest of the night watching these old guys make a run... and we did sample a little but it made the climb outa there the next morning a little easier.... an experience I enjoyed and will remember the rest of my time

Old Post 08-25-2017 11:06 PM
Chuck Mayes 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Mayes 1 Click here to Send Chuck Mayes 1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Chuck Mayes 1 Find more posts by Chuck Mayes 1 Add Chuck Mayes 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Mayes 1
UKC Forum Member

A couple more stories that I still can't explain...... one night I was hunting THUNDER'S WILD CLYDE who didn't care about anything except getting a coon treed, as we was walking out of the woods we had to pass an old graveyard way back on the end of a dead end dirt road.. the graveyard had about a 4 ft. riogrand fence around it... as we walked past it ole Clyde hit that fence for all he was worth. Going crazy, I couldn't pull him off that fence, growing, barking like I had never seen him... I shined that graveyard with all the light I had and didn't see a thing.... didn't hang around long after I shined that's for sure but had to drag him the rest of the way to the truck.... there was a fresh grave where and old local Coon hunter had passed away a couple weeks earlier that always hunted Black and Tan's.:. Don't know if one of his old dog spirits was there visiting or what...... another story was hunting one knight off a four wheeler, the dog gets treed a couple of steep ridges over so I park the four wheeler, sit and listen to the dog tree for a few minutes then start to him. Get to the tree and shine get the dog and start back to the four wheeler... when I get close to the four wheeler the dang thing is sitting there running with the lights on.... I'm talking I was back in nowhere... that was an earie feeling going getting on that thing and riding outa there !!!!!!!

Old Post 08-26-2017 03:30 PM
Chuck Mayes 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Mayes 1 Click here to Send Chuck Mayes 1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Chuck Mayes 1 Find more posts by Chuck Mayes 1 Add Chuck Mayes 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coonhunter2017
UKC Forum Member

One night we had the dogs get deep through our block, they finally treed and we went to them. My buddy and I had a feeling of being watched before we got to tree. Well we had found a possum and sent them off that tree. I turned around and found three pine limbs set up perfectly where you had to see it. We were in the marsh one a little island with only cedar and palm trees. We didn't know what to think of it. We walked back to the truck and didn't bring it up til after we left the woods. The next night we turn loose in the same spot and here a scream. My friend looked st me and asked if I had heard the same thing our dogs both got treed and we loaded them up heading back home. The road we came in on had a tree in the middle of the road that was snapped in half about 10foot high. I hunted there a few more times but never in that same spot.
Another night earlier this year my old dog had treed a few coons and he had got on a bad track later in the night a friend of mine was driving and I told him I was going to call my dog out he was 900 yards from the truck so I walked into some tall pines a few hundred yards to call him out the whole time I felt something wasn't right. I called my dog in to about 400 yards and I heard him throw the loudest boogar bark I had ever heard. I kept calling him and he finally made a 300 yard circle around whatever it was to me. I leashed him up and he got on his back legs growling and foaming at the mouth and i heard a loud scream started walking off talking loud and my dog followed me never looking where he was going just looking behind him. I got to the truck my friend was passed out. The next morning I went out there to put corn out and there were cat tracks on the same road following my tracks from the night before.

Old Post 08-27-2017 05:48 AM
Coonhunter2017 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coonhunter2017 Click here to Send Coonhunter2017 a Private Message Click Here to Email Coonhunter2017 Find more posts by Coonhunter2017 Add Coonhunter2017 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Moore
UKC Forum Member

Slow winter day at work and thought I would bring this back to the top. Always enjoy reading these.

-2004 PKC Youth World Hunt, 3rd place
-2005 UKC PA State Overall Show Champion
-2007 UKC Youh National Hunt, 3rd place

-PKC Silver Ch, GRNTCH 'pr' Tree Stalkins Stylish Striker

Old Post 01-31-2018 07:50 PM
Joe Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Moore Click here to Send Joe Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Moore Visit Joe Moore's homepage! Find more posts by Joe Moore Add Joe Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

My good friend and I was hunting and all of a sudden our dogs ran to us and just shivered. We heard a whirring sound and bright lights started hovering around a tv tower. Yes it was a flying saucer, it looked just like the drawings you see. And went left it did NOT make a sound, but was so fast that the wind was strong. The next morning was having coffee at the local liars table when 3 other guys that run hounds came in. Set down and asked if we had a good hunt, not wanting to be laughed out of there. I said we did not hunt long. They asked did you guys see anything and knowing those guys. I said I know you guys are not going to believe this, sis not get to finish. They were hunting about 3 miles away and saw and described it exactly as we saw it. SO yes I am a believer.

Old Post 01-31-2018 11:57 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluetickHound22
UKC Forum Member

One night here recently another person and I were sitting at the beginning of this hollow where we turned our dogs loose. They struck on something then went quiet, all the sudden we were hearing WIND CHIMES. But there is no houses within 2 miles from where we were standing, just an old dug water well so I suspect there was a house there at one time. Just kinda creeped us out. Dogs came running right back too lol

Old Post 02-01-2018 07:39 AM
BluetickHound22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluetickHound22 Click here to Send BluetickHound22 a Private Message Click Here to Email BluetickHound22 Find more posts by BluetickHound22 Add BluetickHound22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluetickHound22
UKC Forum Member

One night here recently another person and I were sitting at the beginning of this hollow where we turned our dogs loose. They struck on something then went quiet, all the sudden we were hearing WIND CHIMES. But there is no houses within 2 miles from where we were standing, just an old dug water well so I suspect there was a house there at one time. Just kinda creeped us out. Dogs came running right back too lol

Old Post 02-01-2018 07:39 AM
BluetickHound22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluetickHound22 Click here to Send BluetickHound22 a Private Message Click Here to Email BluetickHound22 Find more posts by BluetickHound22 Add BluetickHound22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
5thgearwide
UKC Forum Member

First time I ever went coon hunting I went with a buddy that had a blue dog that was good about having a coon so we made a couple drops by the river. It was early spring, still chilly but the leaves were starting to fill up the trees and the briars were doin their darndest to keep ya from getting through the woods. Neither one of us were old enough to drive legally but being farm boys, both of us had been driving since we could reach the pedals.

On the second drop his gyp got struck quick and was driving the track hard down the riverbank then up a holler to the left that had a little branch that fed into the river. We were headed her way about the time we heard her lock down and tree. It took us about 15 minutes to walk into her for the laurels and the terrain, and just about the time we make the last little climb in that holler to where we should be getting within sight of her she shut up.

This was odd because she was a tried and tested stay put tree dog. When we got to the tree where the Garmin said she had been she wasn’t there, according to the Astro she was headed farther up the holler but something just wasn’t right. We could see a glowing light in the distance and the closer we got the brighter it got. We decided to split up and come in from both sides because we weren’t too sure what we were headed into and quite honestly at 14 years old, we thought the good guys always split up in the movies.

I could make out a bigger man that looked a lot like Santa Claus sitting beside a “funny looking oil tank” with a fire goin underneath it. He had his back to me sitting on a milk crate with a shotgun over one shoulder and was holding my buddies gyp in the other. I thought I was quiet as a mouse but somehow he knew I was there and he just said “what are you boys doin hunting up this holler?” If he heard any noise i was making it was probably my heart beat that was tryna jump outta my chest. Wasn’t too sure what to say about that time by buddy came in from the other side and said “well sir we were just following my dog there and if we crossed any posted signs, well honestly my dog can’t read.

That’s about the time the old man turned around to face us with a smile and said “awww you boys ain’t hurting nothing I just didn’t want too many people paying attention to this holler for awhile is why I pulled your dog off the tree” he then proceeded to educate us on the history and the art of making moonshine in that “big oil tank” that I had identified earlier... turned out to be a bad idea to put in two 14 year olds heads... we already had perfume and gasoline on our brains, looking back on it the last thing we needed was just enough knowledge on the subject to get us in trouble.

Neither one of us had seen the man before and we never saw him in any of those hollers again. And believe me we tried finding him, we had questions for the fella. We bout killed our selves with the first batch of shine we ever made and we wanted to know where we went wrong.

A couple of years down the road I’m walking into my 2nd period chemistry class in 10th grade. I never was much on school even though I had the brains for it. I snuck in as the bell was ringing and slipped into the back of the class and to my surprise my teacher was a bigger old fella that looked a lot like Santa Claus. Except this time he was holding a whiteboard marker, and a clipboard. He noticed me smiled and said “ladies and gentlemen today we’re gonna go over our syllabus for the semester and start into the study of chemical boiling points.” This would be the second time he educated me on making moonshine.

Old Post 02-02-2018 09:45 PM
5thgearwide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 5thgearwide Click here to Send 5thgearwide a Private Message Find more posts by 5thgearwide Add 5thgearwide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

My 2 friends and I walked into a tree, just watching the dogs. We are on one side of the creek, the dogs on the other. All of a sound a huge noise right behind us, now there are 3 dog and handlers with soiled britches on the same side. There was no livestock in 2 miles. A horse had walked up on us and when he neighed It is funny now, but, that night IT WAS NOT. Little did we know he had been loose for a week about 4 miles from there.

Old Post 02-03-2018 01:45 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgagesmith
UKC Forum Member

A few months ago I had just finished a Nite Hunt. I was headed to get gas and something to eat for the hunt the next night. It was about 1 AM so the gas station in town was closed. I went to a bigger town right after I passed my house on the highway. I see a long haired kid probably in his early 20s dressed all in black with his hood up. I pull over and ask if he needs help. He wouldn’t look directly at me but told me he thought he’d be ok he just had to get out of the car because he gets car sick. There wasn’t a car around. I asked if he needed a ride and he said no. I went 3 miles up the road and got gas and headed back down that road. I didn’t see him or the car he was talking about. It makes me wonder if the car was out in the field or down in the ditch and I couldn’t see it.

Old Post 10-31-2019 03:28 AM
jgagesmith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgagesmith Click here to Send jgagesmith a Private Message Click Here to Email jgagesmith Find more posts by jgagesmith Add jgagesmith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I am in a fancy hotel in San Antonio tx just ordered a $23 pizza through room service and encountered nothing but crust ,cheese , and tomatoes I am tramatized !!

Tar

Old Post 10-31-2019 03:51 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Phenix
UKC Forum Member

Had cast call time out at winter classic few years back. Went got my dog walking across big bottom field. Saw a bunch guys in distance and heard them. So headed to them get there and its 4 or 5 guys carrying AR15 rifles. Kinda got my attention. They was hog hunters with night vision scopes.

Floating river by myself small mouth fishing several years ago and floated up on bear about dusky dark got real close kinda shook me up little. Then floated around corner in river had beaver slap water about 10 ft from canoe. Think I lost 10 years off my life.

Only strange thing ever had happen was my uncle and I was coon hunting come down road in truck and I looked out in field and saw i tree with several bright lights in it. Lights was reddish orange and different sizes. We set in truck trying figure out what was. Finally we decide to walk out to tree about 150 yr from road. Get out there and it was hollow tree and on fire inside. It had stormed that day so we figure it had been hit by lighting. It was glowing out ever knot hole on tree. I figure most unexplainables have a good explanation if get right down to it.

Bayou Creek Black and Tan’s

Nathan Phenix
417-255-5697

Old Post 10-31-2019 04:30 PM
Nathan Phenix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Phenix Click here to Send Nathan Phenix a Private Message Find more posts by Nathan Phenix Add Nathan Phenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shotguncreek12
UKC Forum Member

ive only had one thing that has happened that freaked me out was hunting a property that my grandpa picked up dogs got treed about 600 yards away as we are walking in i trip over something which i assumed to be a a root or something but come to find out it was an old grave stone with closer scouting that area we found about 9 different headstones. so we get to the dogs and start back to the truck get about 150 yards away from the truck we hear kids playing and screaming and a man starts yelling and then we hear about 3 or 4 gun shots and it got very quite we called the police but never found anything never hunted that place again.

Old Post 10-31-2019 04:35 PM
Shotguncreek12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shotguncreek12 Click here to Send Shotguncreek12 a Private Message Click Here to Email Shotguncreek12 Find more posts by Shotguncreek12 Add Shotguncreek12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sfox91
UKC Forum Member

One time I heard a guy say he thought yadkintar knew what he was talking about.

Old Post 10-31-2019 04:57 PM
Sfox91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sfox91 Click here to Send Sfox91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sfox91 Find more posts by Sfox91 Add Sfox91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

As a teenager, I coon and cat hunted with a gentleman in his 60's. We had about a dozen dogs on the ground and would hunt them down the county road that ran down the western boundary of our ranch. There was an old man that lived by himself on a small (200 acre) place across the road from our ranch. He was born deaf and would walk to the mail box a couple hundred yards from his house. It was August and temperatures about 100 degrees every day.
As we roaded down the county road, our dogs would all throw their heads in the air and trot down the path that the old gentleman would use to get his mail. This happened two evenings in a row, so we got out and could smell something "dead" in the air. The next day, I ran into an ambulance coming down the road, carrying the poor old deaf gentleman. Adios,
Gary

Old Post 10-31-2019 06:03 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Sfox91
One time I heard a guy say he thought yadkintar knew what he was talking about.

I paid him to say that lol.

Tar

Old Post 10-31-2019 06:50 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Paid? I am still waiting on the check. Lol. Dave

Old Post 10-31-2019 09:55 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Got the check today. Thanks. Dave

Old Post 10-31-2019 09:55 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Tar

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Got the check today. Thanks. Dave

I know it wasent a very big check but I had to save some to take mrs tar to eat jumbo shrimp here in a minute we are on the coast now I can’t wait lol.

Tar

Old Post 10-31-2019 10:08 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Well, it wasn't a very big compliment either, lol. I hope you enjoy those jumbo shrimp, they are some of my favorite seafood. Raining and windy here the last couple of days, makes feeding horses a miserable task. Dave

Old Post 10-31-2019 11:04 PM
Adam McCormick
UKC Forum Member

One time my dogs treed this thing with rings on it's tail! Thank goodness that's only happened once.

Old Post 11-01-2019 12:01 AM
Adam McCormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam McCormick Click here to Send Adam McCormick a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam McCormick Find more posts by Adam McCormick Add Adam McCormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote