UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Ohio coon season 2019
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doug__Adams
UKC Forum Member

Ohio coon season 2019

Who all is hitting the timber next weekend? I have looked forward to this every year for close to 35 years now.. every year gets harder to find places to hunt..

Good luck to everybody!

Call/text anytime!

Check us out on Facebook
Treacle Creek Kennels And Hunting Supply
https://treaclecreekhuntingsupply.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2019 06:54 PM
Doug__Adams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug__Adams Click here to Send Doug__Adams a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug__Adams Find more posts by Doug__Adams Add Doug__Adams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

I will be pleasure hunting BLUE CREEK GET HOOKED and BLUE CREEK SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL as much as possible. They are nice competition dogs and great pleasure dogs. I have 2 younger dogs out of Hook to put in the woods this season also. Looking forward to seeing them progress. My 2 year old Yelp is in NC hunting at this time. Going to try and get him back up here around January to enjoy him on the snow.

Hoping all have a Great and Safe hunting sesson!

Old Post 11-03-2019 08:04 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

Doug

I hope to cut loose @ 12:01am. Have coon that can't wait. They are coming to the dogs. I'm talking 25 yards. Might just put collars on and cut them. I think the steer feed in the barn helps.
Not quite as excited as 50 years ago. That's when season came in on November 1st. At 15 mom & dad wouldn't allow that 12:01am hunt on a school night. Man was that ever tough knowing I missed the first 6 hrs of coon season.
OH the memories!
Good Luck and most of all Have Fun to all
Randi

Old Post 11-03-2019 10:10 PM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Randi my first coon hunt was when l was 11... That is almost 50 years sgo.. And your right about the memories!!!

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 11-03-2019 at 10:47 PM

Old Post 11-03-2019 10:45 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Memories

Guys, those memories are priceless, as we age we treasure them more and more. I wish everyone the best in the coming season. Dave

Old Post 11-03-2019 11:00 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clanc
UKC Forum Member

I will be can't hardly wait. I have a young female that i will be hunting hard.

Old Post 11-04-2019 02:53 PM
Clanc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clanc Click here to Send Clanc a Private Message Click Here to Email Clanc Find more posts by Clanc Add Clanc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clanc
UKC Forum Member

I will be can't hardly wait. I have a young female that i will be hunting hard.

Old Post 11-04-2019 02:53 PM
Clanc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clanc Click here to Send Clanc a Private Message Click Here to Email Clanc Find more posts by Clanc Add Clanc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug__Adams
UKC Forum Member

We didnt get much accomplished lastnight but still had a good night..
Sounds like some other guys had a good night.. Guess we will try it again tonight

Call/text anytime!

Check us out on Facebook
Treacle Creek Kennels And Hunting Supply
https://treaclecreekhuntingsupply.com

Old Post 11-10-2019 05:38 PM
Doug__Adams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug__Adams Click here to Send Doug__Adams a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug__Adams Find more posts by Doug__Adams Add Doug__Adams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

Great Nights

1st drop @ 12:05. In my partially harvest corn field 300 yds west of my house. I wanted to hunt west to woods. Dogs went east and struck a hot one. Continued east 700 yds straight line. Through cow lot and my back yard. LoL! Treed 1st one 400 yds deep on the neighbors @12:15. Next drop (woods I wanted to hunt) 2 trees with coon. Back home by 2:30. (This ole man wears out easy)
6:00 pm Sunday evening 1st drop @ 6:15 carrying 1st coon. Then groundhog hole after groundhog hole. Was home 9:00 with 2 coon. Million dollar dogs both nights. Was the most fun I have had in a long time. 15 month old female (got her @ 4mo.) is really coming on makes it more exciting.

Hope everyone has had as much fun as I have so far. Lets hear about your hunts.

Randi

Old Post 11-11-2019 09:04 PM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

our hunt last nite

Great nite for a short hunt. Hunted a young female with a good buddy of mine. Hunted 1 hr and called it a nite. 1 double which my young female treed up 1st on an older feed track and other dog treed with her. Then a hot track into a den, both treed there,and finished up with a single at he end which my buddies dog locating it 1st. young female treed with him. Nice to be back in the timber once again. Danny G.

Old Post 11-11-2019 09:53 PM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote