UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > ABTCHA Breed Album
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

ABTCHA Breed Album

Got the word from Tammy at C&H publishing that ABTCHA breed books were mailed out today.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-13-2019 08:52 PM
jerrod leathers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod leathers Click here to Send jerrod leathers a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrod leathers Find more posts by jerrod leathers Add jerrod leathers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stevwallace
UKC Forum Member

Has anyone received theirs thru mail yet?

Old Post 06-24-2019 10:18 PM
stevwallace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stevwallace Click here to Send stevwallace a Private Message Click Here to Email stevwallace Find more posts by stevwallace Add stevwallace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black LICK
UKC Forum Member

Talking Breed Album

Not Yet.....hoping by the end of this week If not in a brown cover some mailman is probably still reading it!!!!! Cause EVERYONE knows Black and Tans are the BEST!!!!

Old Post 06-25-2019 12:07 AM
Black LICK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black LICK Click here to Send Black LICK a Private Message Find more posts by Black LICK Add Black LICK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

Got mine about 3 days ago.

Old Post 06-25-2019 08:06 AM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stevwallace
UKC Forum Member

Got my brown pkg. today. no book inside but labeled by post office as received missing contents. Called the post office and had chat with them. sent pic of label to Jerrod and with in two minutes received text that new one would be in mail tomorrow. Thank you Jerrod.

Old Post 06-25-2019 09:35 PM
stevwallace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stevwallace Click here to Send stevwallace a Private Message Click Here to Email stevwallace Find more posts by stevwallace Add stevwallace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black LICK
UKC Forum Member

Album

The Album arrived today 6-26-19 in excellent shape, still in the brown envelope sooooo mailman didn't read it!!!!! It is fantastic.....great ads, great articles, beautiful hounds and a lot of smiling folks....especially enjoy seeing the young people. I think the Black and Tan Association did an OUTSTANDING JOB !!!!! I don't really miss the hard cover cause the insides is what counts!!!! THANKS to all who made this album possible!!

Old Post 06-26-2019 06:43 PM
Black LICK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black LICK Click here to Send Black LICK a Private Message Find more posts by Black LICK Add Black LICK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

Still no book for me , my mom or my kennel partner.

Old Post 07-13-2019 01:18 PM
River Birch Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Birch Run Click here to Send River Birch Run a Private Message Find more posts by River Birch Run Add River Birch Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by River Birch Run
Still no book for me , my mom or my kennel partner.

Rebecca, I never heard back from you on the messages below:

Old Post 07-13-2019 02:36 PM
jerrod leathers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod leathers Click here to Send jerrod leathers a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrod leathers Find more posts by jerrod leathers Add jerrod leathers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

membership

I just resent the text I sent you with the info Sat june 8th 7:38 am . If thats not enough to get our breed albums just refund our money. I paid up three of us for 3 yrs and none of us can get our books.

Old Post 07-14-2019 01:02 PM
River Birch Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Birch Run Click here to Send River Birch Run a Private Message Find more posts by River Birch Run Add River Birch Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

Rebecca,

Text received 7/14/19. Your books will be mailed out this morning from Central Missouri. USPS Tracking numbers have been sent to you via text message. Thank you for your support of the ABTCHA and our programs.

Old Post 07-15-2019 01:53 PM