UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Merchants Tree Blaster
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Merchants Tree Blaster

(Yadkin River Champ x Shaw's Judy)

Merchants Tree Blaster

Any body have any pics of Litter mates or offspring they would like to share? Some of the litter mates were Turkey Creek Grace (chico's dam) , White Oak Zip(White Oak Bart's dam),
Santee River Dusty, Hayne's Creek Scout.

Offspring? Sundown Joy, Zieglers Sawyer and Dylan etc....

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-08-2016 06:48 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

I had a hound that went back to Zip and Tom Tom, and I have one that has MTB 4 gen back, both are black and white. I was surprised to see Blaster was red headed and white.

Old Post 09-08-2016 09:46 PM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Nathan Edds in West Virginia could probably help you out on that. He owned White Oak Zip. She was a real coondog and reproducer. Dam of White oak Bart. He bred Zip 11 to Blaster semen and raised a good litter. I owned Yadkin River Blaster from that litter and he was a coondog. Nathan had White Oak Blaster and a couple of females from that litter.
Edd Zachary White Oak Bart must have been a littermate to the dog you owned off Zip and Tom Tom. He wore the title COONDOG.

Old Post 09-08-2016 11:01 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matthew dalton
New UKC Forum Member

I had a littermate to blaster called Yadkin River Wendy. I got her when she was 12 yrs old and she was my first coon dog. Even at 12 she was a loud hard hunting accurate coondog. I wish i had a picture. She sure was a good one.

Last edited by matthew dalton on 09-08-2016 at 11:07 PM

Old Post 09-08-2016 11:03 PM
matthew dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matthew dalton Click here to Send matthew dalton a Private Message Click Here to Email matthew dalton Find more posts by matthew dalton Add matthew dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Johnson
UKC Forum Member

I've got a lot of pics of several dogs out of Blaster, or closely related to him. I'll try to keep this to a minimum and all these are edited pictures of old pictures that were mostly taken on a disposable 110 camera (anyone remember those) so pic quality might be a little low.
This is Gr NT Ch White Oak Zip own by Nathan Eds. I think she was the only littermate that was a Grand Nite.

Kentucky Houndsmen Assc. Inc.
kyhoundsmen.com

Old Post 09-09-2016 07:02 AM
Doug Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Johnson Click here to Send Doug Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Johnson Find more posts by Doug Johnson Add Doug Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Johnson
UKC Forum Member

This is White Oak Bart, also owned by Nathan.

kyhoundsmen.com

Old Post 09-09-2016 07:04 AM
Doug Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Johnson Click here to Send Doug Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Johnson Find more posts by Doug Johnson Add Doug Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Johnson
UKC Forum Member

This is Dual Grand Sawyer sent to me by Bill Ziegler WY. back when Sawyer was alive. He was out of Blaster and Bull Creek Rising Star. Star was out of Deanwood Drifter and a Spring Creek Rock/House bred female.
Bill had told me that Sawyer made Dual Grand at around two years old and had only had 24 coons shot to him in his life.

kyhoundsmen.com

Last edited by Doug Johnson on 09-09-2016 at 07:31 AM

Old Post 09-09-2016 07:15 AM
Doug Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Another pic of Sawyer

kyhoundsmen.com

Old Post 09-09-2016 07:17 AM
Doug Johnson
UKC Forum Member

This is Bull Creek Rising Star owned by my good friend Ed Barnhouse, Rogers, Ohio. Ed and I spent many nights with Star and my Lipper male Johnson Branch Banjo.
We bred Star to Lipper, Yadkin River Champ, and Blaster.
Nothing against Lipper, but the YR crosses worked best on her.

kyhoundsmen.com

Old Post 09-09-2016 07:24 AM
Doug Johnson
UKC Forum Member

The is Johnson Branch Reckless at around a year old.
He was out of Star and YR Champ.

kyhoundsmen.com

Old Post 09-09-2016 07:29 AM
Doug Johnson
UKC Forum Member

This is Gr Ch Johnson Branch Echo owned by my son Jeremiah.
Echo was a gift to him from Ed Barnhouse.
A littermate to Sawyer, out of Blaster and Star.

kyhoundsmen.com

Old Post 09-09-2016 07:37 AM
Doug Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Another pic of Echo when she finished to Grand.
She was just a pup.

kyhoundsmen.com

Old Post 09-09-2016 07:41 AM
Doug Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Gr Ch Johnson Branch Echo on the bench, she was a better coondog than a show dog. I don't ever remember her leaving a tree, she got stuck and stayed.
You could shoot a coon out and dogs fight it at her feet and she wouldn't miss a bark, and very accurate!

kyhoundsmen.com

Old Post 09-09-2016 07:47 AM
Doug Johnson
UKC Forum Member

My son and Echo, he entered her in her one and only treeing contest at seven months old at Jeremoesville Ohio coon club.
She won it with 72 barks in 30 seconds.

kyhoundsmen.com

Old Post 09-09-2016 07:51 AM
Doug Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Johnson Branch Lace. Out of Tree Blaster and our Lipper female, Johnson Branch Casey. Check out that dummy collar, size of a brick.
She was a chain barking fool until I got her focused.
She was a reproducer and I have a granddaughter of hers in my kennel.

kyhoundsmen.com

Old Post 09-09-2016 08:00 AM
Doug Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Johnson Branch Tree Fuzz ( Fuzzy ), littermate to Lace.
Ran and treed the first night I took him, and a track driver.
I sold him because we had Lace, one of those that you wish you had back.
I had another male from that litter (JB Leather), hit a killed on a road at 5 months old running a wild coon by hisself.

kyhoundsmen.com

Old Post 09-09-2016 08:08 AM
Doug Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Johnson Branch Lace, she was looking at that one.

kyhoundsmen.com

Old Post 09-09-2016 08:13 AM
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Doug, Thanks for your time, great pics!

Old Post 09-09-2016 11:44 AM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Tree Blaster

Old Post 09-09-2016 12:09 PM
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Any others?

Old Post 09-10-2016 01:43 PM
dutchcreek99
UKC Forum Member

Old blaster was by far to this day the loudest treedog I have ever heard and I have hunted with a bunch of them and you could always pick his pups out he just put a certain kind of head on them.

Old Post 09-11-2016 04:42 AM
dutchcreek99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dutchcreek99 Click here to Send dutchcreek99 a Private Message Click Here to Email dutchcreek99 Find more posts by dutchcreek99 Add dutchcreek99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Conrad, They're here!!

Old Post 09-11-2016 09:24 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Jack I am afraid they may be ugly

Old Post 09-11-2016 10:19 PM
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Block Sport Hounds in North Carolina did a great job!

Old Post 09-11-2016 11:16 PM
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Blasting Banjo

My late good friend Rick Rodemel had one out of Blaster he was the real DEAL. Excellent Track and tree dog. Had that Ringing Banjo mouth could hear him treed a LONG ways!! And like the ones I seen beautiful Head clean white good feet. Like to have some of that old blood.

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled
GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter (Grch GrNtCh Crows an Grants Cutter x GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Hope )
At stud.300 negative Brucellosis

Pr Trick Magic Dixie ( GrchGrntch2 Charley Creek Big Mike x Grch GrNtCh Trick Magic Trudy)

Pr Stylish Cutter Jr ( GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter x Pr Trick Magic Dixie sister t Bad Butch )

Semen stored at Peewee valley
Grntch Stylish Hammer is a 2019 UKC preformance sire. DNA profile in UKC and PKC see stud dog page for ad on GrNtch Stylish Hammer 👍🇺🇸

Old Post 09-12-2016 01:17 AM
mark nethery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark nethery Click here to Send mark nethery a Private Message Find more posts by mark nethery Add mark nethery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote