UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > The Split
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The Split

Every day now we hear about how President Trump has split this country apart. Just think back to when the big split started. It started the day of the election results. President elect Trump had done nothing at this point but get duly elected as our President. The democrats could not accept the fact that their candidate lost. They started splitting the country apart that very day instead of accepting Donald Trump as our President and moving on. They even made up a fake Russian Conspiracy hoax to try to impeach him instead of trying to work with him. The democrats would rather destroy our country than accept defeat. The democrats say that President Trump has split the country but all they have to do is look in the mirror to see where the fault lies. What kind of people would rather destroy their own country because they lost an election? If they don't get their way then they won't be happy and if they they can't be happy then they don't think that anyone should be happy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-18-2020 04:47 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Division

Richard, I agree 100% with you. Trump said he was going to drain the swamp, and ever since they've done everything possible to divide us as a country. And I hope Trump wins by a landslide. Rob

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 09-18-2020 11:48 AM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Just imagine how great the USA could really be if the democrats would swallow their pride and stop fighting our duly elected President at every step and tearing our United States apart. They are just like the rioters that are destroying their cities and causing billions of dollars worth of damage just to get attention. They would rather tear something down than work to make it better. What kind of twisted thinking makes them think that tearing down their cities and looting businesses will bring about more racial equality. Building up our economy and increasing the median income for black people will bring about racial equality. Where in the world did the liberals learn that tearing something apart will make things better? Who taught them that? Did their parents not teach them that it takes hard work and building things up to make something better?
What in the world makes the BLM people think that shooting police officers will make the police stop being so afraid of black criminals and stop shooting them? Who in the world taught them that? Wouldn't being nice to the police and doing what they say accomplish a lot more? That is what I was always taught when I was growing up.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-18-2020 at 01:54 PM

Old Post 09-18-2020 01:44 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

President

I'm just looking for an American president.

If Putin is supporting a candidate, that's enough for me. I choose America over Russia.

You can support the Putin/Trump ticket if you want.

I will vote American!!!

Old Post 09-22-2020 04:07 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coby Wright
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Just imagine how great the USA could really be if the democrats would swallow their pride and stop fighting our duly elected President at every step and tearing our United States apart.

Were you asleep from 2008-2016 or is the irony of the hypocrisy lost on you?

Also the "fake hoax" has resulted in 199 criminal charges, 37 indictments or guilty pleas, and 5 prison sentences.

At Stud: Gr. Nt. Ch. Wright's Stylish Lotto Bawls (click here to see ad)

Former Home of Gr. Nt. Ch. Bawling Rebel.

Last edited by Coby Wright on 09-22-2020 at 07:57 AM

Old Post 09-22-2020 07:54 AM
Coby Wright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coby Wright Click here to Send Coby Wright a Private Message Visit Coby Wright's homepage! Find more posts by Coby Wright Add Coby Wright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Re: President

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh

If Putin is supporting a candidate, that's enough for me. I choose America over Russia.

I will vote American!!!

so you saying you are not voting ?
Cause if you are voting dementia basement Biden you are voting

Biden/China ticket

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 09-22-2020 12:41 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

DID YOU VOTE FOR OBAMA PUTIN , HOW BOUT BIDEN SOROS TICKET

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 09-22-2020 02:22 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:

I will vote American!!!

So you voting for Biden/Ukraine ?
Or Pedophile Joe/Willie Brown's old Hoe

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 09-22-2020 02:38 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Biden says that he will re unite the country but listen to his speeches. All he does is fan the flames and drive the wedge deeper. He is a typical politician, say one thing and do another.

Old Post 09-22-2020 02:58 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:

I will vote American!!!

There you go spouting more CNN fake news. Look at President Trump's actions instead of listening to CNN's rhetoric. How do you know that Putin is supporting President Trump? Did Adam Schiff tell you that? President Trump has been harder on Russia than Obama/Biden ever was. This is just another example of dumbrats trying to split Americans apart.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-22-2020 at 03:05 PM

Old Post 09-22-2020 03:03 PM
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: President

quote:
There you go spouting more CNN fake news. Look at President Trump's actions instead of listening to CNN's rhetoric. How do you know that Putin is supporting President Trump? Did Adam Schiff tell you that? President Trump has been harder on Russia than Obama/Biden ever was. This is just another example of dumbrats trying to split Americans apart.

Why would I need CNN fake news when I can get:
(1) CIA Fake News
(2) FBI Fake News
(3) IRS Fake News (wait, that's not been released yet).
(4) Pope Fake News
(5) Mueller Fake News
(6) Ukraine Fake News
(7) Covid-19 Fake News
(8) Climate Change Fake News
(9) Deep State Fake News
(10) Conspiracy Theory/Q-Anon Fake News (oh wait, that one is real according to Trump followers).

SO SAD!!!

Old Post 09-23-2020 06:26 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: President

quote:

(1) CIA Fake News
(2) FBI Fake News
(3) IRS Fake News (wait, that's not been released yet).
(4) Pope Fake News
(5) Mueller Fake News
(6) Ukraine Fake News
(7) Covid-19 Fake News
(8) Climate Change Fake News
(9) Deep State Fake News
(10) Conspiracy Theory/Q-Anon Fake News (oh wait, that one is real according to Trump followers).

SO SAD!!!

Now that is one of your better posts. Maybe there is hope for you.

Old Post 09-23-2020 02:00 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:

I will vote American!!!

Oh my goodness, just out today from the DOJ investigation... One of Putin's big buddies gave Hunter Biden $500,000.

Makes you look a little foolish now doesn't it?

Old Post 09-23-2020 10:41 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, more is coming out about Hunter Biden and his partner in crime, John Kerry's son.....Talk about a swamp....

Old Post 09-24-2020 04:20 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Now we know why John Kerry was making all of those unauthorized trips even after President Trump was elected.

Old Post 09-24-2020 03:50 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the dumbrats are pitching a fit and asking for Diane Feinstein to step down because she had the nerve to hug a Republican on national tv. Can you believe that they have the nerve to blame President Trump for the "big split" in the USA.

Old Post 10-16-2020 04:46 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:

I will vote American!!!

TIME TO ASK AGAIN...
WHO IS IN CHINA'S POCKET??......BIDEN
WHO IS IN RUSSIA'S POCKET ??......BIDEN

ARE YOU VOTING /MOB/LOOTERS/FLAG BURNER SUPPORTERS ?....BIDEN/HARRIS
OR US FLAG SUPPORTERS ? TRUMP/ REPUBLICAN

DON'T BE A CRUMMY COMMIE !!!

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 10-29-2020 02:32 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The dumrats continue to blame the split on President Trump. Especially their leader Biden who brings it up at every campaign stop. He tries to drive the wedge in farther and farther by blaming everything on President Trump.
But the shop owners in large dumrat controlled cities are boarding up their stores just in case President Trump is reelected. They expect the Biden supporters will riot. At the same time, if Biden is elected the Trump supporters will just accept it. Now who has "fanned the flames" and caused the split?
I can't believe that someone on here said that I wouldn't accept blame. The dumrats won't accept any blame for the split or the tension in the USA. They want to blame it all on President Trump. They say that President Trump made them riot, loot, vandalize and destroy cities and shoot innocent policemen. "It is all President Trump's fault" is what Biden is preaching. He never once has said that Nativa or BLM has contributed to any of the split.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-02-2020 at 11:23 PM

Old Post 11-02-2020 11:20 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness this just in, mainstream media reported on the Biden bus fiasco in Texas. The FBI was called in to investigate the Trump supporters surrounding the bus and trying to "force it off of the road".
Now this was reported by FBN.....Upon further investigation by the FBI, it was determined that the problem was caused by an accident that was caused by a seperate vehicle driven by Biden supporters.
Where is Mr Black Bawls now? I wonder if he will admit to spreading fake news and helping to split Americans farther apart?

Old Post 11-02-2020 11:48 PM
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: President

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
TIME TO ASK AGAIN...
WHO IS IN CHINA'S POCKET??......BIDEN--- or a President with a secret Chinese bank account???
WHO IS IN RUSSIA'S POCKET ??......BIDEN--- or a President that couldn't get loans from USA banks, so had to get Russian mob money through Deutche Bank?

The questions are valid. The answers are so easy.

I DO NOT SUPPORT PUTIN OR HIS TRUMP PUPPY.

Old Post 11-03-2020 06:12 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

The split

Occured the moment Obama mentioned he wanted to "fundamentally change America".

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 11-03-2020 06:17 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Right on, Jen. I think that statement sums it up precisely.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 11-03-2020 11:34 AM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Boondok Kennels
Right on, Jen. I think that statement sums it up precisely.

Have you ever watched a man with a knife and a pan of brownies? He will tear them to pieces and devour from the inside out until all that is left is that firm piece around the edge. They have done and are doing their ****dest to destroy that baked beauty mixture of ingredients by dividing and destroying it. Right now all that is standing between them and success is us that edge. Divided by class, divided by race, divided by religion, divided by sex, they are the party of division by their own design they know divided the nation will fall and they can then implement their fundamental changes into something we no longer will even recognize. Stand firm my fellow Patriots!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 11-03-2020 01:22 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: President

quote:
The questions are valid. The answers are so easy.

I DO NOT SUPPORT PUTIN OR HIS TRUMP PUPPY.

I am confused again now. Are you saying that you don't support Joe Biden because his son, Hunter is Putin's "puppy"? Hunter was an awfully expensive "Puppy", though. But I guess that Putin thought that he was getting Joe in with the deal. I wonder where Putin got that from?

Old Post 11-03-2020 01:24 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Just imagine how great the USA could really be if the democrats would swallow their pride and stop fighting our duly elected President at every step and tearing our United States apart. They are just like the rioters that are destroying their cities and causing billions of dollars worth of damage just to get attention. They would rather tear something down than work to make it better. What kind of twisted thinking makes them think that tearing down their cities and looting businesses will bring about more racial equality. Building up our economy and increasing the median income for black people will bring about racial equality. Where in the world did the liberals learn that tearing something apart will make things better? Who taught them that? Did their parents not teach them that it takes hard work and building things up to make something better?
What in the world makes the BLM people think that shooting police officers will make the police stop being so afraid of black criminals and stop shooting them? Who in the world taught them that? Wouldn't being nice to the police and doing what they say accomplish a lot more? That is what I was always taught when I was growing up.

So, the dumrats fought for 4 years to split our country apart. Not a one of them ever mentioned anything about unity. But since November, that is all that you hear. They sure did not want to unify with the Republicans but now they want the Republicans to unify with them. Guess what, unity is a 2 way street.

Old Post 01-18-2021 09:37 PM