UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > @Stud GRNITECH CH PKC CH Fickens Deepwoods Rocky
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I got a text last night from a guy up in Wisconsin. He said that his littermate to Don's pup split treed with a coon for the first time last night.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-2017 02:54 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Trump

Richard, Trump don't pay the other dog's any attention. He does his own thing. He treed his own coon with other dogs tracking in two different directions. He is a little gamey too.Oh he ain't run nothing out of the country. I can't wait from him to pull off some trash and tree coons. It's gonna happen soon. AN OUTLAW!

Old Post 09-02-2017 05:51 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Pruemer
UKC Forum Member

My pup off Rocky and Dot treed her first wild coon a couple weeks

ago at 6 months old. Anybody have pic's of littermates of mine?

Please post or text pic's if u do. 217-663-8655 Thanks.

Richard Lambert it was nice talking to u at AO. Good luck with your

Red dogs.

Old Post 09-03-2017 10:30 PM
Mark Pruemer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Pruemer Click here to Send Mark Pruemer a Private Message Find more posts by Mark Pruemer Add Mark Pruemer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mark, I hope that your pup keeps on progressing. I like mine.

Old Post 09-03-2017 10:34 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I got a text about another little Rocky X Wendy pup that split treed last night. That makes 3 from that litter that are running and treeing at 7 mos old.

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:06 PM
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Rocky x Dot

Reece split treed tonight with the groceries! She is going to be a hard going big mouth female! I believe this cross is 11 months old.

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Old Post 12-13-2017 05:03 AM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Rocky X Wendy pup

My pup (Crosscountry Trump) is really turning it on. He has split treed several times, a few times with a coon and a few dens. He is a get gone, get struck, and a very hard treedog. I hope to put the finishing touches on him this winter.

Old Post 12-18-2017 01:31 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Rocky X Wendy pup

quote:
Originally posted by Don Barnett Sr
....the finishing touches on him.....

You do realize that he is only 10 mos old don't you?

Old Post 12-18-2017 01:19 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Richard

Yes sir I do. He is gonna be a goodun for a young man. 10 months old, he's still a baby, but he trees coons. LOL, I have ruined a jam up hog dog with his training program. He thought he wanted to be a hog dog for a little while, but he learns fast.

Old Post 12-18-2017 04:10 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Crosscountry Trump

Trump made 2 dens solo lastnight one 700 yards and one 300 yards. It was a tough night. He is an every breath treedog. He was 10 months old the 15th of this month.

Old Post 12-19-2017 06:50 PM
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Randy, thanks for coming to the good side of state and bringing the old man out of retirement. Randy brought rocky and hippie over this weekend and let me tell you the old man is still a coondog! Hippie is a real nice pup too! See you at the classic little buddy.

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Old Post 12-20-2017 02:31 AM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Ficken
UKC Forum Member

Don,Trump sounds like the type of dog everybody is looking for. Wendy is producing some nice pups. Keep us posted on how he is doing.
Kyle, thanks for having me out and talking me into bringing the old man.He can make them young dogs look silly.

Old Post 12-21-2017 11:45 PM
Randy Ficken is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Ficken Click here to Send Randy Ficken a Private Message Find more posts by Randy Ficken Add Randy Ficken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Trump

He treed himself a lay up coon lastnight. All solo 400 yards. I've never seen a 10 month tree a lay up solo before. I tell you I've seen a lots pup's the last 35 years.

Last edited by Don Barnett Sr on 12-22-2017 at 01:40 AM

Old Post 12-22-2017 01:37 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I guess that there is a reason that Rocky is the #1 Reproducer. Don, are you going to hunt Trump at the Winter Classic?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-25-2017 at 02:15 PM

Old Post 12-22-2017 01:45 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is a picture of Trump that Don texted to me.

Old Post 12-25-2017 02:17 PM
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I guess that there is a reason that Rocky is the #1 Reproducer. Don, are you going to hunt Trump at the Winter Classic?

It shows that T-Top makes good outcrosses on almost anything.

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 12-26-2017 03:57 PM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tim MACHA
It shows that T-Top makes good outcrosses on almost anything.
This is almost too funny

Old Post 12-27-2017 02:38 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Rocky Elms Lucy female on left

**We can START your puppy**

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

Call for reservations or references.
574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

Mark-thanks for the ZEPPS

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH PR COLLINS NEON RED DOC DA QUEENY -grch ntch desperado/queen

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

NTCH pr Mosquito Creek Faith-grntch squeller/mosquito creek red rose

NTCH pr Neon Red Barnyard Hot Tody....grntch harry x grntch toadie

NTCH pr Peels Neon Red Nuclear Pepper

Neon Red Stump...Grntch barnyard horse Harry x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Neon Red Blood ...grntch barnyard gun

Neon Red Doc Tody...ntch yellow river doc x ntch neon red hot tody

Newby...ntch 3D x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Old Post 01-21-2018 06:45 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Rocky Pup

I heard a nice video of a pup off Rocky clicking them off on a split tree last night.

Old Post 01-26-2018 12:29 AM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ING 194
UKC Forum Member

Any females being bred by him right now

Old Post 02-19-2018 04:25 PM
ING 194 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ING 194 Click here to Send ING 194 a Private Message Find more posts by ING 194 Add ING 194 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldtimer1977
UKC Forum Member

rocky pup

Hey Randy if you happen to stud Rocky out again please let me know. The little pup I got from you came down sick with parvo and died. The funny thing about it all is that he got sick after I had him vaccinated. I think the doc might have gave him a little to much juice. Anyway I would still like to have a pup off of Rocky if there is any way possible before he passes. Please keep me posted or give me a call. Thanks Randy. (Robert Webb)

Old Post 03-15-2018 06:17 AM
oldtimer1977 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldtimer1977 Click here to Send oldtimer1977 a Private Message Find more posts by oldtimer1977 Add oldtimer1977 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Rocky x Dot

Reese is looking pretty good, she treed 2 singles last night. She is mostly a chop mouth track dog but has a screaming locate then turns into a radical tree dog. If she keeps rolling she will be ready to go by redbone days.

816-716-9926

Old Post 04-11-2018 08:52 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, 1 more titled offspring and Rocky will pass up his sire, the great Rabble Rouser, on the Historical Top Reproducers List and move in to second place.

Old Post 04-28-2018 03:52 PM
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Rocky pups looked good this weekend! Hippie sure looked good the night I drew him.

816-716-9926

Old Post 06-12-2018 02:19 AM
Randy Ficken
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Kyle, and thanks to everyone that hunted a Rocky pup.They had 6 cast wins this past weekend at ARD.

Old Post 06-12-2018 04:08 AM
Randy Ficken is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Ficken Click here to Send Randy Ficken a Private Message Find more posts by Randy Ficken Add Randy Ficken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote