UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr. Nt. Ch. Leon's Darkside
Pages (28): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Hi Paul A friend of mine may be looking for a young dog that is well started and ready for some alone time. If you would have something please let me know and I will pass it on, Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-15-2014 10:53 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatboy77
UKC Forum Member

has he been collected i bred to his full brother with outstanding results

NCh PR KRAUSES NORTHWOOD timber diva
2nd place nitech heartland classic friday nite 500+

Tim & Laura Krause

Old Post 02-17-2014 02:43 AM
fatboy77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fatboy77 Click here to Send fatboy77 a Private Message Click Here to Email fatboy77 Find more posts by fatboy77 Add fatboy77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joeinmo
UKC Forum Member

leon

hey paul I sent leon a girl your way hope it works out joe

Old Post 02-17-2014 07:51 PM
joeinmo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joeinmo Click here to Send joeinmo a Private Message Click Here to Email joeinmo Find more posts by joeinmo Add joeinmo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nt. Ch. Leon's Darkside,

2014 UKC Performance Sire!

Nothing to hide with this dog! Come for a hunt and I will let Leon show you that he knows his job and does it well.

Bawl on track, big locate, chop mouth straight up accurate tree dog! Goes hunting every time!

In 2013 Leon (As a two/three Year Old) won six out of seven Nt. Ch. Casts to become a Gr. Nt. Ch. In addition, he won a 4th at a UKC RQE and multiple GR. Nt. Ch. casts.

Thank you to Cambria Coon Hunters Association for awarding Leon the title of "2013 CCHA Coon Hound of the Year"!

Thanks for your interest in Leon,
PC

Jason...Winter continues up here in the hills of Pa. I am so glad you like your Leon puppy! Thanks!

Old Post 02-27-2014 09:51 PM
TAG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TAG Click here to Send TAG a Private Message Find more posts by TAG Add TAG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Leon's Puppy!

Like Daddy, Like Daughter!

Straight up loud tree dog!

Jason...thanks for hunting a Leon Puppy!

PC

Old Post 02-27-2014 09:57 PM
TAG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TAG Click here to Send TAG a Private Message Find more posts by TAG Add TAG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Leon Pup.

PC

Jason...good job, keep me posted. Thank you for hunting a Leon puppy!

Old Post 03-13-2014 08:20 PM
Pine Log Kennel
Banned

Sammy....

What is the Sammy dog out of, thanks, Pete

Old Post 03-15-2014 02:54 AM
Pine Log Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pine Log Kennel Click here to Send Pine Log Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Pine Log Kennel Add Pine Log Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jjlute
UKC Forum Member

I pulled Leon last nite at the Ashland Spring Hunt. I am 100% a Walker man, but I'd put Leon on the end of my lead any day. One of. if not the best bluetick I have been in the woods with. And his handler is class act as well. I don't know much about blueticks, but if I had a female here I know who I'd be breeding her to and that's Leon. Good luck with studding him out, I hope he finds a lot of girlfriends!

RIP : GRNITECH 'PR' HARDWOOD HOLLY - 2012 Ashland Bluetick Days Friday Nite Ch Winner and double cast winner, 2012 WTDA Grand National Champion

JJ Lute - 330-987-7125

"Speed is great, accuracy is EVERYTHING" - Wyatt Erp

Old Post 03-15-2014 05:43 PM
jjlute is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jjlute Click here to Send jjlute a Private Message Click Here to Email jjlute Find more posts by jjlute Add jjlute to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

does leon

Chew on the tree at all in the summer when it gets hot? Whats the oldest pup on the ground out of em? Thanks Norm

Last edited by BUCKEYE BILLY on 03-16-2014 at 12:18 AM

Old Post 03-15-2014 06:24 PM
BUCKEYE BILLY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUCKEYE BILLY Click here to Send BUCKEYE BILLY a Private Message Click Here to Email BUCKEYE BILLY Find more posts by BUCKEYE BILLY Add BUCKEYE BILLY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

I would like

To see him go. How far are u from the Ashland hunt. I've been hearing alot of good things about leon lately.

Last edited by BUCKEYE BILLY on 03-16-2014 at 12:21 AM

Old Post 03-16-2014 12:17 AM
BUCKEYE BILLY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUCKEYE BILLY Click here to Send BUCKEYE BILLY a Private Message Click Here to Email BUCKEYE BILLY Find more posts by BUCKEYE BILLY Add BUCKEYE BILLY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

does he

Ever throw any dark pups?

Old Post 03-16-2014 12:23 AM
tyman
UKC Forum Member

Way to go

Congrats on the win Saturday night Paul!!!

GrCh(2)'PR' Whiskey Run Murph's Sasquatch
*2014 PA Show Dog of the Year
*2014 Jim Hogan Memorial Best of Show Male
*2015 PA Show Dog of the Year co-winner
*2016 BBOA PA State King of Show, GrCh Male
*2016 Little Mountain Music BOB
*2016 World Show Qualified
*2016 BBOA Zone 2 King of Show, GrCh Male
*2017 BBOA Zone 2 Youth National King of Show
*2018 Little Mountain Music GrCh Male
*2018 World Show Qualified
*2021 Little Mountain Music GrCh Male
*1 win toward ACHA Ch
GrCh 'PR' Whiskey Run Abominable Snowman
*2019 World Show Qualified
Ch 'PR' Whiskey Run Clear Blue Moon II
*2018 Little Mountain Music High Scoring Bluetick
*2018 Little Mountain Music Class and Breed
*2020 World Hunt Qualified
*2020 World Show Qualified
*2021 PA State Championship Ch Male
*5 points towards FCh
FCh GrCh(2) 'PR' Whiskey Run A Storms A Brewin
*2015 PA State Youth Championship BOB Female
*2016 BBOA PA State Queen of Show, GrCh Female
*2016 Little Mountain Music High Scoring Bluetick
*2016 Hogan Memorial GrCh Female
*2016 BBOA Zone 2 Championship Queen of Show, GrCh Female
*2017 BBOA Zone 2 Championship Queen of Show, GrCh Female
*2017 World Show Qualified
*2017 BBOA PA State Queen of Show, GrCh female and Overall Show dog
*2018 GrCh Female at ICTHA English Sectional
*2018 World Show Qualified
*1st place towards NiteCh
*Grand Final Line and Tree win towards GrFC
Gone but not Forgotten:
Ch 'PR' Mullens Murph the Smurf II
Ch 'PR' Whisky Run Clear Blue Moon
'PR' Whiskey Run Rock Bottom Sandy
Whiskey Run Tree Dancin Daisy

Old Post 03-16-2014 09:40 PM
tyman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tyman Click here to Send tyman a Private Message Click Here to Email tyman Find more posts by tyman Add tyman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the cast win Paul! I wish I could of watched him go. We will get together soon I hope.
I plan on Roxy getting into a few more hunts this spring unless bred. She has been in just 1 hunt and was treed in a time out and also 5 minutes after hunt time was over, both times by herself.
I will be breeding her to Leon when she comes in (hopefully soon). Roxy is a very hard going independent female that will have the coon a lot more often than not when she trees. She is an honest strike dog and when she rolls the locate you can call her treed, you don't have to wait for her to see if she is going to stay.
Roxy does not need another dog to take her hunting!
She does not need another dog to run her cold track, and she does not need another dog to tree her coon.
Roxy will and can split tree and hold pressure! Paul I can give you references on her if needed.

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 03-17-2014 at 03:10 AM

Old Post 03-17-2014 03:07 AM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Surveyor
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Paul, those are nice scores for the conditions that were up there last weekend and though he lost the cast by a few points Friday, all those 125+ numbers I observed on the score card sure looked impressive. This hound no doubt needs some more females bred to him!

2 time world finalist, 10th overall and high scoring Bluetick of the 2010 UKC World Coonhound Championship
NASHOBA VALLEY PIAZON, (RIP)
his littermate brother
UKC NT CH SHEPPARDS NORTHERN
BLUE LONER (RIP)
UKC GR NT CH RATTLERS BLUE SKY (RIP)
UKC Gr NT CH, PKC Ch Sheppard's Northern Blue Abbie, (PiazonxSky) UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Sheppards Northern Blue Punkin (PiazonXAlice) High scoring Bluetick of the 2015 (50th anniversary) Grand American, 2017 National Grand Nite Champion of breed, 2017 BBOA zone 4 Nite hunt dog of the year. Queen of hunt on 2019 Grand National Bluetick Reunion, 5th place and High Scoring Bluetick of 2019 UKC world Nite hunt Championship, 2019 Triple Crown Winner.
UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Mckintosh's Blue Flame Chopper
Gr Nt Ch Sheppards Northern Blue Goomba (Piazon X Dizzie) 14th place 2017 UKC world coon hound championship 100 purina point cast wins in 2018
and several other blueticks of lesser accomplishments

Old Post 03-17-2014 01:12 PM
Surveyor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Surveyor Click here to Send Surveyor a Private Message Click Here to Email Surveyor Find more posts by Surveyor Add Surveyor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nt.Ch. Leon's Darkside,

Ashland Spring Hunt,

Leon hunted in a Gr. Nt. Ch. cast both nights and drew some top Walkers and English dogs.

Friday night Leon scored 575+ but lost the cast by 50 points to the High Scoring Dog of the Friday hunt! JJ...it was good hunting with you! Congrats on your Gr. Nt. Ch. win Friday night at Ashland! Thanks for the compliments on Leon!

Saturday Night Leon scored 625+ and won his cast.

Pete....Sammy is an English dog that is out of Gr. Nt. Ch. Smooth Talking Blue Cyclone!

BUCKEYE BILLY...You are welcome to come hunt with Leon. Give me a call and we will get it set up.

Ron...thank you for considering Leon as your future stud dog!

Steve...Thanks for the compliments

Mike...thanks for the compliments!

Jason...thanks buddy! Keep up the good work on that pup!

PC

Old Post 03-17-2014 09:47 PM
coondogbill
UKC Forum Member

leon

I also drew leon on Fri at Ashland he is the real deal u blue tick guys better get u some thanks. For your time Shawn coffee

Old Post 03-18-2014 01:12 AM
coondogbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogbill Click here to Send coondogbill a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogbill Find more posts by coondogbill Add coondogbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Shawn,

Thanks for the compliments on Leon. You and Duke are good people!

Thanks,
PC
Jason...your Leon pup sounds like a keeper!

Old Post 03-22-2014 03:14 PM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nt. Ch. Leon's Darkside,

2014 UKC Performance Sire!

Nothing to hide with this dog! Come for a hunt and I will let Leon show you that he knows his job and does it well.

Bawl on track, big locate, chop mouth straight up accurate tree dog! Goes hunting every time!

In 2013 Leon (As a two/three Year Old) won six out of seven Nt. Ch. Casts to become a Gr. Nt. Ch. In addition, he won a 4th at a UKC RQE and multiple GR. Nt. Ch. casts.

Thank you to Cambria Coon Hunters Association for awarding Leon the title of "2013 CCHA Coon Hound of the Year"!

Thanks for your interest in Leon,
PC

Old Post 03-24-2014 01:44 PM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Leon and Sunny!

Thanks,
PC

Old Post 03-25-2014 02:21 PM
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

Paul

It was good chatting w ya today. Can't wait to see Leon go. Here is a video of Candy. Thanks Norm

Old Post 03-26-2014 03:29 AM
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

Re: Paul

QUOTE]Originally posted by BUCKEYE BILLY
[B]It was good chatting w ya today. Can't wait to see Leon go. Here is a video of Candy. Thanks Norm

Also a video of her last litter treeing at a young on a turn loose coon.

Last edited by BUCKEYE BILLY on 03-26-2014 at 12:20 PM

Old Post 03-26-2014 03:34 AM
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

candy's pups treeing @

10 weeks

Last edited by BUCKEYE BILLY on 03-26-2014 at 12:39 PM

Old Post 03-26-2014 12:36 PM
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

candy's pups treeing @

13 weeks

Old Post 03-26-2014 12:38 PM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Leon and Sunny!

PC

Norm....thanks for the videos! WOW!!!!!

Old Post 03-28-2014 01:47 PM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Treed!

Gr. Nt. Ch. Leon's Darkside!

PC

Old Post 03-29-2014 01:22 PM