UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH 2 GRCH 'PR' Mtn Top Slow Talking Bo
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH 2 GRCH 'PR' Mtn Top Slow Talking Bo

https://scontent.fden3-1.fna.fbcdn....amp;oe=60075A62

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-23-2020 12:19 AM
LeeannLester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LeeannLester Click here to Send LeeannLester a Private Message Click Here to Email LeeannLester Find more posts by LeeannLester Add LeeannLester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

Bo is extremely accurate big mouth and independent hard hunting and is putting the same in his pups pups starting as early as 4 months old anyone thats interested in hunting with him or his pups are welcome to were located at paynesville wv 24873 give us a call 304-409-4726

Old Post 12-23-2020 12:36 AM
LeeannLester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LeeannLester Click here to Send LeeannLester a Private Message Click Here to Email LeeannLester Find more posts by LeeannLester Add LeeannLester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

Pups have arrived 8 good looking pups if your interested in seeing pictures of them please text 276 244 9938 thanks

Old Post 12-28-2020 05:12 AM
ElmerMullins
New UKC Forum Member

MTN TOP SLOW TALKING BO

Bo is one of the best dogs I’ve been in the woods with very independent loud and deep and Lonley most the time with the meat......Most all his pups start early that I know of some at four months old ....Am lucky enough to own two as they are very hard to get pups go fast ..I have one that’s 17 months that’s already dual grand and htx and has won in pkc and also won in the pkc new river jamboree this year with some very fine older dogs in the cast as she was still just pup herself....And I own a four month old male pup that’s on his way .......Not only are they making great Coondogs but some of the best bear dogs in this part of the country and that’s one of the reasons there so hard to get as the bear hunter love them to.......Thanks Randy and Leann Lester for some fine pups .....Anyone ever want to hunting with one just give me a holler anytime.....

Old Post 12-28-2020 05:55 PM
ElmerMullins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ElmerMullins Click here to Send ElmerMullins a Private Message Click Here to Email ElmerMullins Find more posts by ElmerMullins Add ElmerMullins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tjhagerman
UKC Forum Member

Slow talking bo

Ive not hunted with bo personally but have heard nothing but good about him and his pups i own a few of them they are independent big mouths and hunt great thats what sent me to bo to start with looking for the hard hunting dogs i cant stand the weak hunting dog or just a me to dog so i kept hearing about bo so i went and got a pup and was very pleased so went back again and again i got 3 qualified for the tournament of champions and if at all possible all 3 will be at the hunt grntch pr hagermans little diesel ntch hagermans little dragon and ntch slow talking a little rusty. Diesel and dragon are out of the same cross in the post above i dont think anyone could go wrong on breeding to bo or buying a pup but dont take my word for it anyone who wants to hunt with any of mine are welcome to anytime just let me no or hopefully see you at the hunts

Old Post 12-29-2020 02:16 AM
tjhagerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tjhagerman Click here to Send tjhagerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tjhagerman Find more posts by tjhagerman Add tjhagerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

We just received the news that another pup off bo made nite ch this past weekend in ky we want to thank everyone that bought and hunted pups from us and we love hearing about them doing good

Old Post 12-29-2020 06:45 AM
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

Re: MTN TOP SLOW TALKING BO

quote:
Originally posted by ElmerMullins
Bo is one of the best dogs I’ve been in the woods with very independent loud and deep and Lonley most the time with the meat......Most all his pups start early that I know of some at four months old ....Am lucky enough to own two as they are very hard to get pups go fast ..I have one that’s 17 months that’s already dual grand and htx and has won in pkc and also won in the pkc new river jamboree this year with some very fine older dogs in the cast as she was still just pup herself....And I own a four month old male pup that’s on his way .......Not only are they making great Coondogs but some of the best bear dogs in this part of the country and that’s one of the reasons there so hard to get as the bear hunter love them to.......Thanks Randy and Leann Lester for some fine pups .....Anyone ever want to hunting with one just give me a holler anytime.....
thank you for posting about bo and his pups it means alot to us to hear about people liking our pups and them winning in the hunts

Old Post 12-29-2020 06:52 AM
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

Re: Slow talking bo

quote:
Originally posted by tjhagerman
Ive not hunted with bo personally but have heard nothing but good about him and his pups i own a few of them they are independent big mouths and hunt great thats what sent me to bo to start with looking for the hard hunting dogs i cant stand the weak hunting dog or just a me to dog so i kept hearing about bo so i went and got a pup and was very pleased so went back again and again i got 3 qualified for the tournament of champions and if at all possible all 3 will be at the hunt grntch pr hagermans little diesel ntch hagermans little dragon and ntch slow talking a little rusty. Diesel and dragon are out of the same cross in the post above i dont think anyone could go wrong on breeding to bo or buying a pup but dont take my word for it anyone who wants to hunt with any of mine are welcome to anytime just let me no or hopefully see you at the hunts
first off congratulations on getting them qualified for toc that's awesome and we are glad you are satisfied with our pups and thanks for pushing them in the hunts we really enjoy hearing about them winning

Old Post 12-29-2020 06:58 AM
Bluetickbill
UKC Forum Member

Bo

Every body that knows me knows I’m a die hard Bluetick man but I got chance to hunt one of Bo’s pups really enjoy hunting him would highly recommend any one to get one of his pups or breed to him if you get a chance to

Old Post 12-31-2020 01:04 AM
Bluetickbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluetickbill Click here to Send Bluetickbill a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluetickbill Find more posts by Bluetickbill Add Bluetickbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluetickbill
UKC Forum Member

Bo

Every body that knows me knows I’m a die hard Bluetick man but I got chance to hunt one of Bo’s pups really enjoy hunting him would highly recommend any one to get one of his pups or breed to him if you get a chance to

Old Post 12-31-2020 01:04 AM
Bluetickbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluetickbill Click here to Send Bluetickbill a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluetickbill Find more posts by Bluetickbill Add Bluetickbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dannyroberts
UKC Forum Member

Re: MTN TOP SLOW TALKING BO

quote:
Originally posted by ElmerMullins
I sent you a PM

Ch pr little River daisy RIP

Old Post 01-02-2021 04:39 AM
dannyroberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dannyroberts Click here to Send dannyroberts a Private Message Click Here to Email dannyroberts Find more posts by dannyroberts Add dannyroberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dannyroberts
UKC Forum Member

Do you have any young started dogs out of bo for sale now

Old Post 01-02-2021 04:45 AM
dannyroberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dannyroberts Click here to Send dannyroberts a Private Message Click Here to Email dannyroberts Find more posts by dannyroberts Add dannyroberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dannyroberts
Do you have any young started dogs out of bo for sale now
not at this time but thanks for the interest check back with us a little later thanks

Old Post 01-02-2021 04:56 AM
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by LeeannLester
Pups have arrived 8 good looking pups if your interested in seeing pictures of them please text 276 244 9938 thanks
all pups are sold thanks to everyone that purchased a pup

Old Post 01-08-2021 05:20 PM
dannyroberts
UKC Forum Member

How many different females has he been bred to that are reproducing and winning in the hunts if you dont mind thanks

Old Post 01-09-2021 03:35 AM
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

They are at least 7 different females at this time that have titled pups out of bo and a few more have pups with a few wins that are on there way

Old Post 01-09-2021 04:11 AM
dannyroberts
UKC Forum Member

Wow that's great I've heard nothing but good about him and his pups I'm on the board now trying to find a pup off him

Old Post 01-09-2021 04:47 AM
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Wow that's great I've heard nothing but good about him and his pups I'm on the board now trying to find a pup off him
there's a litter now about a week old I'll get you his number that's the only new litter on the ground at this time

Old Post 01-09-2021 04:56 AM
dannyroberts
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by LeeannLester
there's a litter now about a week old I'll get you his number that's the only new litter on the ground at this time
is that the bluetick bill he just commented on my post in walkers and puppies

Old Post 01-09-2021 05:04 AM
dannyroberts
UKC Forum Member

If anyone backs out or would want to sale there pup out of the litter above please let me no thanks

Old Post 01-09-2021 05:06 AM
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

quote:
is that the bluetick bill he just commented on my post in walkers and puppies
yes sir

Old Post 01-09-2021 05:23 AM
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

There's been a few pm that they couldn't see the pedigree on the link at the top

.....ch grnitech pr rock River sacket jr .....
.....grch grnitech pr rat attack.....
.....Grnitech pr night heat dixie.....
.....grnitech or slow talking buzz.....
....grnitech pr kings creek ruger.....
.....grnitech or whitworths brandy .....
.....pr kings creek sugar.....
.....nitech pr slow talking blaze.....
.....grch grnitech pr ole Souths stylish rebel.....
.....ch grnitech pr buckhorn mtn nighttime savage .....
.....grnitech pr Abbott's nocturnal jodie.....
.....pr Turnpike Sassy.....
.....grnitech pr wessel's wild Casey.....
.....ch pr buckhorn mountain Jane.....
.....pr Ryan's driften candy .....
.....grch grnitech 2 pkc ch pr mtn top slow talking bo htx .....
.....grnitech pr neosho River skinner.....
.....grch grnitech pr neosho River razor....
.....pr River bend moon.....
.....grch grnitech pr neosho River Rudy.....
.....ch grnitech pr rock River sacket jr.....
.....grnitech pr rock River honeybee.....
.....pr lampman's northern patch.....
.....pr neosho River wild roxie.....
.....grnitech pr wessels wild Casey.....
.....grnitech pr wessels wild card.....
.....grnitech pr cheat River big horn dutchess....
.....nitech pr cards wild candy.....
.....grnitech pr strang Smith lone pine cowboy.....
.....grnitech pr molly Jean sandy.....
.....pr Jack mountain bea .....

Old Post 01-09-2021 04:31 PM
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

This female was bred to bo today shes all coondog should be a great cross

.....ch grnitech pr cowee creek Clint.....
.....grnitech pr osage river big'en .....
.....grch nitech pr osage River stylish sugar.....
.....grnitech pr Wheatley Hardwood viper......
.....nitech pr timber cruzing chuck.....
.....pr beavers Reba .....
.....pr die hard roxy

......... .pr timber cruzing sassy sissy needs one win to be nitech

.....ch nitech pr coon creek topper.....
.....nitech pr coon creek spook....
.....grwch nitech pr coon creek mandy .....
.....pr coon creek storm .....
.....nitech pr spooks Hardcore tick ...
. ....pr coon creek Bobbie....
.....nitech pr coon creek sugar.....

Old Post 01-11-2021 03:43 AM
dannyroberts
UKC Forum Member

Is the female yours

Old Post 01-12-2021 12:58 AM
LeeannLester
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Is the female yours
no sir she belongs to Bob McKenzie in Wilmington nc

Old Post 01-12-2021 02:39 AM