UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > I let my dog read this forum last night !!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

I let my dog read this forum last night !!

She said y'all need to get off your bum and actually go hunting y'all are over thinking things to much lol.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2018 01:48 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Tar, I had the sorriest hunt this morning ever , my dogs were babbling and trashy to the bone in the rain , running rabbits strike to tree I am telling you I never walked more 100 yds from the truck all morning. Even treed a flying squirrel in a tree that happened to have a coon in it to. did not even turn loose until around 3 am. LOL

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 10-12-2018 01:58 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Allen
Tar, I had the sorriest hunt this morning ever , my dogs were babbling and trashy to the bone in the rain , running rabbits strike to tree I am telling you I never walked more 100 yds from the truck all morning. Even treed a flying squirrel in a tree that happened to have a coon in it to. did not even turn loose until around 3 am. LOL

I been fishing and if it quits raining today I am going again lol.

Tar

Old Post 10-12-2018 02:03 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

I sneaked off from work last night and the young dog treed a grinner

Old Post 10-12-2018 02:21 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

PLUS HER UP! LOL

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 10-12-2018 02:26 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote