UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Hitt Kennels
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Hitt Kennels

HITT KENNELS
Salt Creek Babe and (Rusty owned by Jimmy Davis)
Heading to the woods.

(Click for video)
https://youtu.be/HmUFdH08st0

(Click for video)
https://youtu.be/jS5ZtKvg7sM

Last edited by Hittman on 01-06-2018 at 05:16 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-06-2018 05:04 AM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Good news lol !

Old Post 01-06-2018 11:58 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Hitt kennels are a dominant force to be dealt with. JS

Old Post 01-06-2018 12:45 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Hobo I got you a vidio guy if we ever come see you lol.

Old Post 01-06-2018 11:24 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Hobo I got you a vidio guy if we ever come see you lol.

I'm not to hard to find. lol

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 01-06-2018 11:26 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I am loose as a goose just got to get him some time off for a road trip you and Elvis are on our bucket list lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-06-2018 11:32 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I am loose as a goose just got to get him some time off for a road trip you and Elvis are on our bucket list lol.

Tar

I can understand Elvis being on the bucket list.. BUT If I'm on that list... You may need a NEW bucket. LOL

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 01-07-2018 12:02 AM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by HOBO
I can understand Elvis being on the bucket list.. BUT If I'm on that list... You may need a NEW bucket. LOL

Probly find out we both like the same kind of dog lol. Nea long as a bucket still holds water it's good enough for me.

Tar

Old Post 01-07-2018 12:32 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

yep

Tar iam hurt iam not on your bucket list !! lol WEWEWWE !! just kidding !!

Old Post 01-07-2018 02:38 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ralph Williams
UKC Forum Member

Tar

That’s how I used to do it also , use an English dog to train my Walkers 😉🤪😂

Old Post 01-07-2018 03:32 PM
Ralph Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ralph Williams Click here to Send Ralph Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Ralph Williams Find more posts by Ralph Williams Add Ralph Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

He is 1/2 redbone 1/2 bluetick but he trees coons like he is full blood lol.

Old Post 01-07-2018 05:30 PM
Ralph Williams
UKC Forum Member

Lol don’t tell’em any different then

Old Post 01-07-2018 07:18 PM
Ralph Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ralph Williams Click here to Send Ralph Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Ralph Williams Find more posts by Ralph Williams Add Ralph Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Where is last nights video? Dave

Old Post 01-07-2018 07:31 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

We just hunted her by herself last night big ole huge den trees not much to see Corey is at the tree 15 minutes before I get there lol

Tar

Old Post 01-07-2018 09:19 PM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Big Den. And I mean big. Here you go Dave.

(Click for video)
https://youtu.be/s1Lm2oL41Rw

Old Post 01-07-2018 09:29 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar & Corey

Enjoyed the video, shucks a den beats stuck at home. Lol. Pretty tree mouth, hope you guys had fun. Dave

Old Post 01-07-2018 10:03 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

HITT KENNELS

Let me know when would be a good nite n I'll try n get up there to go huntin with y'all? Maybe I can stay up with you probably not Corey,these GOLDEN YEARS are not so GOLDEN! JesseJ. 940-232-4004

Old Post 01-08-2018 11:55 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Good talking to you Jessie come anytime I don't even try to keep up with Corey he walks like I used to he just gets excited lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-09-2018 12:34 AM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Babe in action. Cool night. She ran a cold track. Coon was laying on a limb where we couldn't get a shot. Tried to get a pic but could zoom in on him.

(Click for video)
https://youtu.be/jvl0yqMGjm4

Old Post 01-14-2018 03:45 AM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Why dont you ever post video of a coffee and donut break?

Last edited by sleepy head on 01-14-2018 at 12:17 PM

Old Post 01-14-2018 12:09 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

We did not have time last night. Look at the color of my light on the ground and Corey's led that tree grew over into a big huge tree and I found the coon with my old wheat head I had to make it look before he seen it.

Tar

Last edited by yadkintar on 01-14-2018 at 12:29 PM

Old Post 01-14-2018 12:21 PM
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
We just hunted her by herself last night big ole huge den trees not much to see Corey is at the tree 15 minutes before I get there lol

Tar

Remember a man telling me “Den tree is the same as a slick tree”
You think me and Carson gave you crap before, well now we know we are not on your bucket list. It’s gonna get worse!!! Lol looks like your having fun during retirement.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 01-14-2018 12:34 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
We did not have time last night. Look at the color of my light on the ground and Corey's led that tree grew over into a big huge tree and I found the coon with my old wheat head I had to make it look before he seen it.

Tar

Cory should give you a tailgate interview every night to respond to some of Bruce's posts

Old Post 01-14-2018 01:00 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

I enjoyed just hearing a dog treed, as our weather has been real bad for the past couple weeks ( no hunting ). Corey and his videos have been the next best thing to actually getting to hunt. Dave

Old Post 01-14-2018 05:10 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Dave that is the only goverment land left here that they still run cattle on here it makes a big difference. But during the rainy season you can't hunt it the creeks get to deep he edited the parts with me trying to get up those steep creek banks lots of coons tho and the tallest trees in this country.

Tar

Old Post 01-14-2018 06:13 PM