UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Egli Black and Tans
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tjcc1978
UKC Forum Member

Egli Black and Tans

Has anyone gotten a B&T from Donnie Egli? Are they any good and how do they look?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2020 08:44 PM
tjcc1978 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tjcc1978 Click here to Send tjcc1978 a Private Message Find more posts by tjcc1978 Add tjcc1978 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

He has a website that you can go look at his dogs on he guarantees his pups to run and tree by a year old or your money back if the dog was hunted like it should be.

Old Post 10-13-2020 03:05 AM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tjcc1978
UKC Forum Member

I went to his site, I am looking for people on here that have had his dogs or know someone who does...

Old Post 10-17-2020 03:55 AM
tjcc1978 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tjcc1978 Click here to Send tjcc1978 a Private Message Find more posts by tjcc1978 Add tjcc1978 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bob logan
UKC Forum Member

don egli

brought a dog from him a few years back and it was like he said. if i was looking for another dog i would buy one from him in a heartbeat.

Old Post 10-18-2020 12:33 AM
bob logan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bob logan Click here to Send bob logan a Private Message Click Here to Email bob logan Find more posts by bob logan Add bob logan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

His are not the old fashioned/akc type. He has ukc competition style dogs. Not to say that he won't on occasion have a pup or two that has longer ears . He might know who has a dog like that though. He knows many people.

Old Post 10-20-2020 05:35 PM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brian napier
UKC Forum Member

My Gr.Nt Ch. Rome dog came from Don. He is 70lbs. and has some ears on him.

Old Post 10-20-2020 07:19 PM
brian napier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian napier Click here to Send brian napier a Private Message Click Here to Email brian napier Find more posts by brian napier Add brian napier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

Dual grand Morgan Branch Bear Bones came from Donnie as a pup. I have known and done a lot of business with Donnie over the years in some form or another...He sold me the only walker dog I ever owned lol.. Was a 2 yr old gyp and she died at my place at 14 yrs old.. One of the best walker dogs I've ever seen go. Donnie has bred a few nice black females to our Bear Bones dog in the last couple years... He has always been nothing but straight up with me..

Old Post 10-20-2020 08:32 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P D Herron
UKC Forum Member

Donnie will tell it like is. he is as straight up as they get. I raise my own but if I was looking to buy a pup Donnie would be the first place I would look

Old Post 10-22-2020 09:00 PM
P D Herron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P D Herron Click here to Send P D Herron a Private Message Click Here to Email P D Herron Find more posts by P D Herron Add P D Herron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote