UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Canceled Hunts
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CalebDowning95
UKC Forum Member

Canceled Hunts

My work schedule limits me from hitting hunts every weekend and I’m only needing two more cast wins on my dog to qualify him for the Tournament of Champions and here in Ohio a lot of hunts are getting canceled. Well tonight I drove an hour and a half each way to a double header to find that the club had decided to cancel the hunts. Clubs are able to just decide they aren’t having hunts without canceling them with UKC so that they can post that the event is canceled?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-28-2020 02:04 AM
CalebDowning95 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CalebDowning95 Click here to Send CalebDowning95 a Private Message Click Here to Email CalebDowning95 Find more posts by CalebDowning95 Add CalebDowning95 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondog48
UKC Forum Member

Caleb, Batavia or Nova?

Old Post 11-28-2020 02:43 AM
coondog48 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for coondog48 Click here to Send coondog48 a Private Message Click Here to Email coondog48 Find more posts by coondog48 Add coondog48 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CalebDowning95
UKC Forum Member

Nova

Old Post 11-28-2020 02:56 AM
CalebDowning95 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CalebDowning95 Click here to Send CalebDowning95 a Private Message Click Here to Email CalebDowning95 Find more posts by CalebDowning95 Add CalebDowning95 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Revenge
UKC Forum Member

Should at the very least have to post on here if cancelled. And too many clubs in both registries cancel hunts anymore. Should have to be a real good reason to cancel one.

Old Post 11-28-2020 05:13 AM
Revenge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Revenge Click here to Send Revenge a Private Message Find more posts by Revenge Add Revenge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Cancellations

I think a bigger question is: Who is actually going to have them now?

A lot got cancelled back in March/April/May. We are in far worse shape now.

I would call before I thought about going to one.

And, there are a lot of restrictions (guidelines?) on out of state travel.

Old Post 11-28-2020 05:14 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

The hound director should post it on hear and there’s enough people on Facebook also if it gets canceled get the word out that’s 150 miles for nothing plus Caleb could have finished his dog

Old Post 11-29-2020 02:53 AM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

Sad, sad, sad, what is happening.

Grand Nite Ch HOF PKC Silver Ch Heatseaker Unleash the Kraken(Grand at 15 months old) BBOA Overall 1st place X2, Tournament of Champions Finalist, National Bluetic Days overall winner, Autumn Oaks Grand 16x2 PKC SS Semi Finalist PKC State Hunt Final 4 UKC World Top 20
GRNT CH BLUES AMAZING GRACE
Trevor Hack
567-231-7413

Old Post 11-29-2020 03:56 AM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Re: Cancellations

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
I think a bigger question is: Who is actually going to have them now?

A lot got cancelled back in March/April/May. We are in far worse shape now.

I would call before I thought about going to one.

And, there are a lot of restrictions (guidelines?) on out of state travel.

BIDEN WILL FIX IT .

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 11-30-2020 11:53 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote