UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > two bit solid northern tide
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sandforkblues
UKC Forum Member

Annie

I just bought Annie out of ROCK and Lucy from Newell in Ohio
I see she was trained buy some of you on here...I was just wondering how she hunted and the progress she had...thanks a lot Todd

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-26-2015 02:34 AM
sandforkblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sandforkblues Click here to Send sandforkblues a Private Message Visit sandforkblues's homepage! Find more posts by sandforkblues Add sandforkblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Two Bit
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

To all the people north of the border who made it a great weekend for Bob and myself.No record on coon seen,but a record of fun and good food.Paul and Bob competed very hard for the Purple Sock,think we need a rematch next year.TICK476 your mail box is full,Sandfork Blues sent you a PM.

Old Post 10-27-2015 02:21 PM
Two Bit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Two Bit Click here to Send Two Bit a Private Message Find more posts by Two Bit Add Two Bit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Reba update

Took reba hunting tonight. Her 1st time in the woods after dark. 1st dump she was a little nervous and didnt go far from me. Walked down the feild aways and she struck a good track. Ran open down the feild edge and threw a nice locate. I rushed to her and praised her up good. Didnt blow the top out but treed with encouragement. Went to another spot and turned her loose and she went hunting ahead on her own this time. She Struck in the corn and opened 2 bawls as she went across the whole corn feild. She came out the other side and was bawling around hung up on a rail fence lined with big cedars. I got around there and figured the coon was up one of those cedars so i backed out into the feild intending to maybe find the coon and help her out. In this spot the corn was quite flat with damage and as i was backing up i looked behind me and a bear was standind on his hinds watching the show. I quickly shuffled back to the fence and leashed the pup and we cut our losses and headed for the truck at a brisk pace!! Long way to go but verymuch likeing this pup so far.

Old Post 10-30-2015 03:37 AM
LUKE SOLMES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LUKE SOLMES Click here to Send LUKE SOLMES a Private Message Click Here to Email LUKE SOLMES Find more posts by LUKE SOLMES Add LUKE SOLMES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Luke you need to be shooting some of those bears up your way so you can enjoy the night hunting again.lol
I will be up tomorrow around two oclock to pick up Whitey.
Hope to see you tomorrow.

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 10-30-2015 01:52 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

You got that right on the bears dave! Im workin tommorow due to all the rain days this week. I will be home in the evening if you wanna come later for a visit. Just let me know.

Old Post 10-30-2015 03:24 PM
LUKE SOLMES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LUKE SOLMES Click here to Send LUKE SOLMES a Private Message Click Here to Email LUKE SOLMES Find more posts by LUKE SOLMES Add LUKE SOLMES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sandforkblues
UKC Forum Member

Annie female

All I can say is wow..within the last two weeks this little girl has impressed me !!! She just gets better every nite...thanks to y'all for starting this little girl...here's little clip from last nite...
Can you say tree dog!!!!

Again thanks
Todd

Old Post 11-08-2015 07:29 PM
sandforkblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sandforkblues Click here to Send sandforkblues a Private Message Visit sandforkblues's homepage! Find more posts by sandforkblues Add sandforkblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sandforkblues
UKC Forum Member

Annie female

All I can say is wow..within the last two weeks this little girl has impressed me !!! She just gets better every nite...thanks to y'all for starting this little girl...here's little clip from last nite...
Can you say tree dog!!!!

Again thanks
Todd

Old Post 11-08-2015 07:29 PM
Two Bit
UKC Forum Member

Annie

Todd,thanks for the update on Annie,I hope she has found a good home in West Virginia.If you go back to page 15 on this thread you will see she almost went to Canada last winter.Hope to talk with you later in the season to see how she is doing.
FRED

Old Post 11-09-2015 12:58 PM
Two Bit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Two Bit Click here to Send Two Bit a Private Message Find more posts by Two Bit Add Two Bit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Just got back from one of the best trips yet to the holub farm and 2 bit kennels. Took my boy down for the youth gun season. But we never got to gun hunt cause we were there a day early and he hunted with the crossbow and got this one. Hes a lucky, happy lad. We hit the good rut action bang on and the big ones were on there feet. Got him at 330 in the afternoon. Saw lots of other deer including some other big bucks through out the weekend.

Also did some hunting with the Hobo pup. Very nice for his young age. Big mouth, drives a track, and turning into a hard tree dog. Looking forward to bringing him to canada in the spring to get him in the big coon and hopefully put the finishin touches on him

Cant say thanks enuff to Fred, Tina and family for welcoming us in there home once again and helping a young fella have a dream hunt and make some life long memories.

Old Post 11-23-2015 07:49 PM
almost blue
UKC Forum Member

Nice buck,sorry could not make it.Never had a bad hunt at the two bitt farm.John Brannon.

Old Post 11-24-2015 10:03 PM
almost blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for almost blue Click here to Send almost blue a Private Message Find more posts by almost blue Add almost blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Two Bit
UKC Forum Member

Deer Season

In this corner of Ohio we have more deer than coon,Hobo tried to tree a couple of bucks himself but I think we have him on the right track now treeing coon.At 10 months could not be happier with the young dog,hope I can say that when he is 2 years,

Old Post 11-28-2015 02:06 PM
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

Two Bit /Luke Solmes

Hey just a quick update : The" Sam" pup out of Hagermans Jake X Blue Label Two Bit Lucy was reported to me to be making an outstanding Bear dog in Eastern North Carolina.He has struck ,run and treed his own bear .They are tickled to death .He's just a little over a year old and also a brother to Appalachian Blue Catfish. I didn't realize how versatile this line can be .Good Luck w/the "Hobo" dog.Its nice to see the young man ,bag a Belmont Co. Buck .Bet that made for a sweet trip home .

Old Post 11-29-2015 10:35 PM
BlueLabelKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueLabelKennel Click here to Send BlueLabelKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueLabelKennel Find more posts by BlueLabelKennel Add BlueLabelKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Albert Fulton
UKC Forum Member

Happy Holidays

Old Post 12-23-2015 08:12 PM
Albert Fulton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Albert Fulton Click here to Send Albert Fulton a Private Message Click Here to Email Albert Fulton Find more posts by Albert Fulton Add Albert Fulton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the update Dave. Glad to hear it. Fred and i got a busy spring and high hopes for young dogs between Hobo down there and Reba up here who is showing good sighns at a young age as well. Hopefully dog handler wild man Beckett is gona help out handling when the greenhouse gets busy!

Wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy and safe new year

Keep em blue!!

Old Post 12-24-2015 12:32 PM
Chiggers
UKC Forum Member

How is everything going ? Is O Tide still kicking ?

Old Post 02-15-2016 12:56 PM
Chiggers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chiggers Click here to Send Chiggers a Private Message Click Here to Email Chiggers Find more posts by Chiggers Add Chiggers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Two Bit
UKC Forum Member

TIDE

Perry,hope all is good in your neck of the woods.OL TIDE is hoping for some warmer weather.Kenneled him up inside on a couple of the colder nights, I think he liked being inside.Hope to have some fun with some young dogs out of him this year.
FRED

Old Post 02-15-2016 01:12 PM
Chiggers
UKC Forum Member

Everything is good Fred. What about the cross on Tide and Bill Hubbard's female ? Have you heard how they are doing ?

Old Post 02-15-2016 02:13 PM
Chiggers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chiggers Click here to Send Chiggers a Private Message Click Here to Email Chiggers Find more posts by Chiggers Add Chiggers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calblu
UKC Forum Member

Re: TIDE

quote:
Originally posted by Two Bit
Perry,hope all is good in your neck of the woods.OL TIDE is hoping for some warmer weather.Kenneled him up inside on a couple of the colder nights, I think he liked being inside.Hope to have some fun with some young dogs out of him this year.
FRED

Fred, maybe Tide needs a little vacation in CA. We'll be getting the dogs back in the woods in a couple days and we've been breaking records for temps for this time of year. Low to mid 70s with nights in the high 40s to mid 50s -- wish we could have these temps year round....perfect!

Hey people, let's hear about what crosses have been make with Tide and how his offspring are doing in the woods. There should be pups from a few recent litters ready to shine now.

Don't take life too seriously -- nobody gets out alive!

Old Post 02-16-2016 01:48 AM
calblu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for calblu Click here to Send calblu a Private Message Click Here to Email calblu Visit calblu's homepage! Find more posts by calblu Add calblu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

Our pup from tide and Bills dozer female showed to be very natural at a young age last fall. Were buried under the whitestuff right now and taking it easy but will be hittin the woods with her steady this spring.

Old Post 02-19-2016 08:41 PM
SMOKIN' GUNS
UKC Forum Member

where is tide at now

'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Buck
'PR' Smokin' Guns Boomin Blue Bingo
'PR' Smokin' Guns Lonesome Wrangler
'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Cowboy

Old Post 02-26-2016 01:28 AM
SMOKIN' GUNS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMOKIN' GUNS Click here to Send SMOKIN' GUNS a Private Message Click Here to Email SMOKIN' GUNS Visit SMOKIN' GUNS's homepage! Find more posts by SMOKIN' GUNS Add SMOKIN' GUNS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Two Bit
UKC Forum Member

Shane

The old boy is taking it easy here in Ohio,Luke and myself have 2 males and 2 females out of him that we hunting.With the young dogs he does not get much time in the timber.

Old Post 02-27-2016 07:20 PM
bearman
UKC Forum Member

HEY FREDDY SOUNDS LIKE HE NEEDS TO COME OUTWEST FOR SOME SUN AND COONS EH!!!

Old Post 03-08-2016 06:33 PM
bearman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearman Click here to Send bearman a Private Message Visit bearman's homepage! Find more posts by bearman Add bearman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LUKE SOLMES
UKC Forum Member

HOBO

The Hobo (Tide×Putput) enjoying canada.

Old Post 03-20-2016 05:04 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

How old is Tide and is he performanced?

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 03-22-2016 09:46 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Solid Northern
UKC Forum Member

Hobo

Enjoyed spectating a PKC hunt last Sat with Luke '' Tweedboy '' Solmes handling the young Tide male Hobo , he looked and sounded good and won his cast , congrats Luke and Hobo .

Old Post 05-25-2016 12:12 AM
Solid Northern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Solid Northern Click here to Send Solid Northern a Private Message Find more posts by Solid Northern Add Solid Northern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote