UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Nt Ch Kansas Smokin Lizzy Do Ya Think Shes Bred
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ronnie H
UKC Forum Member

buttermilk

Either she is or your wife has no buttermilk left in the frig.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-20-2014 02:55 AM
Ronnie H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronnie H Click here to Send Ronnie H a Private Message Click Here to Email Ronnie H Find more posts by Ronnie H Add Ronnie H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Ron just keep pluggin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Some is better than none. Some times weird things happen. One time I lost 11 out of 12 and ole Fred if you remember him was a show tree dog. Just didn't last very long. Sold him to Gene and within a few months he died with a twisted gut. Get your dobber up and get going.

My Ks. Jr. female is going to get hooked with something to day and I will try my luck.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 07-20-2014 01:47 PM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Duncan
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear this mr Ron. Looks like you and the Lilly's both have a miracle litter. I see big things to come from these two litters. Best of luck with them.

Old Post 07-20-2014 02:11 PM
John Duncan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Duncan Click here to Send John Duncan a Private Message Find more posts by John Duncan Add John Duncan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for the bad luck, hope all goes well with the three musketeers..

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 07-20-2014 04:18 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

THE PUPS

THE 3 PUPS THAT ARE LEFT ARE 2 FEMALES AND 1 MALE,1 GOES TO JAMES TOLLIVER 1 TO BRUCE HOBBS AND 1 TO ME IF THESE 3 SURVIVE AND RIGHT NOW FROM LOOKIN AT THEM I THINK THERE GONA MAKE IT,,MAN I SURE HATED LOSIN THOSE OTHERS IF YOU COULD SEE THESE 3 PUPS THERE SLICK AND SHINY AND CAN TELL THERE BELLYS ARE FULL AND CRAWLIN AROUND ALL OVER THE PLACE. HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 07-20-2014 05:31 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leon Dunn
UKC Forum Member

Ron,
Sorry for your loss! I know you were looking for these pups!

NITECH'PR'OZARK SCREAMING CLYDE X 'PR' OZARK SCREAMING STAR
NITECH'PR'MOCCASIN CREEK BIGGIN III (Three 1st PLACE WINS) CO-OWNED WITH JOHN BRAXTON
NITECH'PR'KLAGES BLACK LAND TUG X 'PR'KLAGES LIL BLACK JEWEL

Old Post 07-20-2014 06:00 PM
Leon Dunn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leon Dunn Click here to Send Leon Dunn a Private Message Click Here to Email Leon Dunn Find more posts by Leon Dunn Add Leon Dunn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

It sure is terrible new's.
Ron, I hope the 3 make it but one thing for sure i want you to
keep a pup.

Ph. 740- 710- 6435

Home of:
'PR'Party Time Ann.

GrNiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Black Oak Ace, - Some of the Greatest Memories.

Past Home of:
GrNiteCh,'PR'Smokey 7
GrNiteCh,'PR'Roberts Dix River Party Girl
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Party Queen
NiteCh,'PR'Kansas Smokin Lizzy
NiteCh,'PR'Late Nite Banker
NiteCh,'PR'Uptown Extreme Shooter
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Boaz

Old Post 07-20-2014 09:45 PM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HEY JAMES

3 PUPS STILL DOIN GOOD NOW THERE GROWIN 2 FEMALES AND A MALE A WEEK OLD TOMORROW HAVE A BLESSED ONE,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 07-21-2014 11:30 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Best Wishes!

We're keeping fingers toes and eyes crossed...and sending a few real live Prayers for those 3 pups!!!!

Give Momma a scritch behind the ears for Bob and a lil kiss on the forehead for me...and all 3 pups too!

Heather and Bob too

Old Post 07-22-2014 08:14 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james norman
UKC Forum Member

How they doin?Bout time for some pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Past {Nt.Ch. Rapdan River Black Booty} GNT. CH.Ugly X GNT.CH. Getto Queen}
PKC.CH.Slam'n Raven[Gnt.CH.Troubadour X Buckeye Jam ]

Old Post 07-28-2014 07:20 PM
james norman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james norman Click here to Send james norman a Private Message Click Here to Email james norman Find more posts by james norman Add james norman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

TOMORROW IL GET SOME PICTURES OF THE PUPS ON HERE,,THERE DOIN REALLY GOOD ,THERE WAS A SMALLER FEMALE BUT SHES DONE CAUGHT UP WITH THE OTHER 2 EYES ARE OPENED HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 07-30-2014 01:43 AM
gadog1
UKC Forum Member

Mr Ron

Good Luck with your last 3 pups.
Gale Lilly

CHNITECH PR LILLYS SOU. SCOUT (13) (LillysGaJoe/LillysSugarBaby(Tige)

YOUNG DOGS:
PR Lillys Sou. Ga. LongShot (BIG BOY)
Born 7-13-14 Kansas Kate/Scout

STEVE & GALE LILLY
229-559-7079 HOME
229-834-5904 Gale's Cell
229-834-4095 Steve's Cell
E-Mail steve-gale7343@att.net

Old Post 07-30-2014 02:23 AM
gadog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gadog1 Click here to Send gadog1 a Private Message Click Here to Email gadog1 Find more posts by gadog1 Add gadog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

HERE ARE PICS OF THE 3 PUPS JAMES TOLLIVER THE ONE ON THE DOG BOX IS THE MALE THE OTHER 2 ARE THE FEMALES THERE GROWNIN GOOD WALKIN AROUND SOME ,,ANOTHER WEEK AND THEY WILL BE A BIG DIFFERENCE THE COLORING ON THE SECOND PUPS HEAD AND EARS ARE JUST REFLECTION ITS BLACK BUT LOOKS WHITE ON THE PICTURE,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 07-30-2014 at 03:51 PM

Old Post 07-30-2014 03:48 PM
james norman
UKC Forum Member

Girls look like Lizzy and boy like hi daddy.Good luck Ron all look like good uns.

Past {Nt.Ch. Rapdan River Black Booty} GNT. CH.Ugly X GNT.CH. Getto Queen}
PKC.CH.Slam'n Raven[Gnt.CH.Troubadour X Buckeye Jam ]

Old Post 07-31-2014 10:43 PM
james norman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james norman Click here to Send james norman a Private Message Click Here to Email james norman Find more posts by james norman Add james norman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote