UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Black An Tan Hound Callers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

COW HORN $40. WITH CUSTOM MADE LANYARD ,$30.00 WITHOUT PLUS SHIPPING

LAST YEAR AT A.O. I BROUGHT A FEW REAL COW HORN BLOWING HORNS THAT I CUSTOM MADE,I CUT THEM DRILLED THEM MADE THE MOUTH PIECE DRILLED RIGHT OUT OF THE HORN.THEY WERE JUST PLAIN PROTO TYPES THAT I EXPERMINTED WITH. I SOLD ALL OF THEM IN JUST ABOUT A HALF HOUR.AND A COUPLE GUYS COMING BACK WANTIN TO BUY A COUPLE MORE BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT FIND ORIGINAL COW DOG BLOWING HORNS ANY WHERE ANY MORE ,,SINCE THEN I HAVE MASTERED MAKING THEM AND ALSO DOING SCRIMSHAWING ON THEM AND PUTING A NICE LANYARD ON THEM TO BOOT ..THESE ARE HAND MADE ONE OF A KIND DOG CALLIN HORN ,,,I WILL HAVE SEVERAL WITH ME THIS YEAR AT A.O. .IF YA BEEN WANTIN ONE THESE ARE NICE 12 TO 14 INCH SCRIMSHAWED BLOWING HORNS LET ME KNOW IF YA WANT ONE,,MY SON HAD A LITTER OF COYOTE HOUND PUPS AND EVERYTIME HE WENT TO FEED THEM HE WOULD BLOW THAT HORN THE PUPS WOULD COME RUNNIN ,,,NOW THOSE PUPS ARE SEASONED COYOTE HOUNDS WHEN HES READY TO QUIT AND GO HOME HE PULLS OUT THE HORN AND WITHIN MINUTES THE HOUNDS ARE AT THE TRUCK ,,IVE HAD A COUPLE GUYS DO THIS WITH THERE COON HOUND PUPS AND WHEN THER READY TO GO THE HORNS BLOWED AND THERES THE DOGS ,,IF I CAN HELP YA WITH ONE OF THESE LET ME KNOW ,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON P.M. ME IF YA WANT ONE,I SOLD 3 IN THHE LAST HOUR

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 06-15-2014 at 06:28 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-14-2014 08:10 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike pennington
UKC Forum Member

Ron NICE WORK!!!!!

812-883-6100

Old Post 06-15-2014 01:04 PM
mike pennington is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike pennington Click here to Send mike pennington a Private Message Click Here to Email mike pennington Find more posts by mike pennington Add mike pennington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

They look pretty cool. Make some extra for blk and tan days so I can get one.

Old Post 06-15-2014 02:05 PM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Way to go RiverbottonRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those R some good looking horns but mama said no because she said that I might start calling the dogs here in the house. How is ole LiZZY DOING. Do you think she is going to have some pups. I sure hope one is Monkey faced.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 06-15-2014 02:46 PM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

COW HORNS

IVE GOT A LOT OF CALLS REQUESTING HORNS,IF YOU WANT ONE I CAN PERSONALIZE IT ,PUTING YOUR KENNEL NAME OR WHAT EVER LOGO ON IT FOR YOU. ALL OF MY HORNS WILL HAVE A COON.OR COONDOG PICTURE SCRIMSHAWED ON THEM.THESE ARE REALLY NICE HORNS WITH A REALLY NICE LANYARD ON THEM WITH GOOD DEEP SOUND .. I WILL HHAVE A NUMBER OF HORNS WITH ME AT A.O. I CAN BRING YOU ONE THERE,,AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL THE CALSS WANTIN THESE ,,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 06-15-2014 02:50 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

callers

Ron- Would you post or pm me your phone number-would like to order one of your calls(if you can ship it?)-I will send enough to cover shipping if you plan on doing any through mail. thanks kevin moses 423-507-7940

*NT.CH. MOSES' RUGGED RIDGE POACHER*

*GR.NT.CH. MOSES' PRETTYBOY POACHER*

*FCH CH GRNITECH SHATLEY LOBO*

http://www.poacherplotthounds.com/

Old Post 06-15-2014 03:31 PM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HEY KEVIN AND EVERYONE ELSE

ID THINK I WOULD HAVE SO MANY CALLS FOR THESE HORNS I TOOK THE FIRST FEW CALLS AND SENT THERE HORNS,IF YOU HAVE LEFT A P.M. AND PHONE # DONT WORRY I WILL SOON GET TO YOU AND GET YA A HORN BE PATIENT WITH ME AS AGAIN I DIDNT THINK THERE WOULD BE SO MANY PEOPLE WANTIN THESE HORNS A COUPLE JUST WANTED THEM FOR DECORATIONS TO HANG BY THERE FIRE PLACES ,AGAIN I HAVENT FORGOT YOUS HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON AND THANKS FOR THE ORDER,,,,,,,A DOG SUPPLY GUY CALLED ME AND WANTED 30 OF THEM HES JUST GONA HAVE TO WAIT

Old Post 06-17-2014 05:29 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

callers

Thanks Ron. I will be looking forward to your call.

Old Post 06-18-2014 03:36 AM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HORNS

I AM NOT TAKING ANY MORE ORDERS FOR HORNS TILL I GET CAUGHT UP WITH THE ORDERS THAT I HAVE NOW .I WILL GET YOUR HORN DONE IN THE ORDER THAT I RECIEVED YOUR P.M. ,SO FOR NOW AGAIN IM NOT TAKIN ANY MORE HORN ORDERS RIGHT NOW BUT WHEN I GET CAUGHT UP ,IL TAKE SOME MORE ,,ITS JUST ME AND MY WIFE MAKING THEM . THANKS FOR THE ORDERS AND RESPONCE THAT IVE HAD ,,YA JUST CANT FIND A GOOD QUALITY WELL MADE HORN NOW DAYS BUT YA CAN NOW ..HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 06-20-2014 10:18 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

THE ORIGIONAL RIVERBOTTOM DOG CALLIN HORN

FOR THOSE OF YOUS THAT WERE WANTIN A HORN ,I HAVE ALMOST CAUGHT UP I HAVE ALREADY SENT A NUMBER OF HORNS OUT TO THOSE THAT WERE FIRST ON MY LIST THAT WANTED ONE.,IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ME,,IF YOU HAVE NOT GOTEN A HORN AND STILL WANT ONE ,PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER P.M I KNOW THERE WERE SEVERAL AND I DIDNT FORGET YAS ,BUT MY GRAND DAUGHTER WAS PLAYIN ON MY COMPUTER AND ERASED MY P.M. BOX SO IVE LOST EVERYONES P.M. THAT WANTED ONE ,,I ONCE AGAIN WILL GET A HORN TO THOSE AS I RECIEVE THE ORDER FOR THEM ,,JUST WANT TO LET YAS KNOW THESE CANT BE DONE IN A SHORT TIME IT TAKES A WHILE TO CUT DRILL AND SCRIMSHAW ON THEM,,EVERYONE THATS GOT THEM REALLY LIKE THEM ,,THERES NEVER 2 JUST ALIKE AND NEVER 2 THAT SOUNDS ALIKE,IF YOU WANT SOMETHIN SPECIAL PUT ON YOUR HORN LET ME KNOW AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT AND I JUST MIGHT BE AB;E TO DO IT ,THANKS FOR ALL THE ORDERS ,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,FROM THE RIVER BOTTOM

Old Post 07-17-2014 02:37 AM
G.A. MORTON
New UKC Forum Member

HORN

RIVERBOTTOM RON YOU HAVE A PM

Old Post 07-20-2014 05:06 PM
G.A. MORTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G.A. MORTON Click here to Send G.A. MORTON a Private Message Click Here to Email G.A. MORTON Find more posts by G.A. MORTON Add G.A. MORTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

These are nice horns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

My dad used one of those back in the day. They are seldom used now days. I guess most of the cows that dye are dying in the slaughter house. I am sure they make bone meal out of the horns also. I didn't know that Ron was such an artist but they look nice.

Probably the reason they aren't used now days is because every one is getting older and like dogs that hang around your feet. LOL

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 07-23-2014 12:33 PM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR BRUCE

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS ON MY HORNS,,, THE HORN IS COMING BACK,,A BUNCH OF MY SONS COYOTE HUNTIN BUDDYS STARTED USEIN THEM TO CALL IN THERE COYOTE HOUNDS,ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO I MADE MY FIRST FEW HORNS AND GAVE THEM TO MY SONS FRIENDS.WHEN THEY HAD A LITTER OF PUPPYS THEY WOULD GO OUT IN THE DOG YARD AND START BLOWIN THERE HORNS,THE PUPS WOULD COME RUNNIN OUT OF THERE DOG HOUSES AND THEY WOULD THEN FEED THEM.eVERYDAY THEY WOULD BLOW THAT HORN BEFORE FEEDING THEM..NOW THERE GROWN AND A COUPLE YEARS OLD NOW ,,WHEN WERE DONE COYOTE HUNTIN FOR THE DAY,,THEY PULL OUT THE OLD HORN AND GIVE IT SOME TOOTS AND HERE COMES THE HOUNDS RIGHT TO THE TRUCK..IF YOU EVER YOTE HUNTED MOST GUYS HOUNDS ARE HARD TO CATCH WHEN YA WANA LEAVE AND DONE FOR THE DAY..SO THE OLD BLOWIN HORN IS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD WHEN YOUR HOUND IS TRAINED WITH ONE,,A LOT OF THE COONHUNTERS AROUND ME NOW ARE USEING THEM,,IM EVEN HAVIN PEOPLE ORDER ONE JUST TO HANG UP BY THERE FIRPLACE OR IN THERE DEN AND T.V. ROOMS FOR ORNAMENTS ,,SO THE OLD DOG CALLIN HORNS ARE COMIN BACK AND BECOMEING A PART OF THE HOUND HUNTERS EQUIPMENT,YOU CAN TEACH OLDER DOGS TO DO THE SAME THING IF YOU BLOW IT EVERYTIME YOU FEED THEM THIS IS THE TIP OF THE DAY FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM ,,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,ROM

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 07-23-2014 at 01:59 PM

Old Post 07-23-2014 01:56 PM
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

That right there is making me want one of those horns real bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron could I get on the list to receive one of those horns. Save mine till we get to Richmond Ind.

Oh I'm sorry you never said I got one yet.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Last edited by Bruce Hobbs on 07-24-2014 at 03:31 AM

Old Post 07-24-2014 12:16 AM
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up Mr. Ron

As know I am one of the old folks on the board so I know about using the horn my grandad used one all the time. Now let me tell U the one U sent me has the best baratone sound U ever heard and the dogs cought on quick which I thought they would and it carries a long, long way. Could not be more satisfied THANKS AGAIN
From the asphalt jungle in GA to the River Bottom in IL.
H L Meyer

Old Post 07-24-2014 02:47 AM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dancin Creek
UKC Forum Member

grew up with my grandfather using a horn and when he blowed that horn it would not be long before the dogs would be right beside him. I can remember trying to blow that horn and I was probablly scaring everything in the woods. There was an art to those old horns. I still have his horn. Just one of the many memories of grandpa and the most memorable one is his Christain walk through life.

Dancin creek Kennels
Ronald Gregg (256-343-8821)
Tommy Dulaney

Home of:
GRCH Nt Ch DANCIN CREEK RAISIN' HAVOC HTX (ntch motzkus black bart x circle c's screamen deamon) Deceased
DANCIN CREEK SOUTHERN GAMBLER(GRNT JACKPOT X GRNT BLANDS PEPPER)
Dancin Creek Betty(GrNt Gillmans KY Rebel X NtCh MIss Kitty)

Last edited by Dancin Creek on 07-28-2014 at 12:19 PM

Old Post 07-25-2014 01:36 PM
Dancin Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dancin Creek Click here to Send Dancin Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Dancin Creek Find more posts by Dancin Creek Add Dancin Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Dog Caller

Ron, I put your $50.00 dollar money order in the mail yesterday(Saturday) evening about 6 p.m. You should receive it sometime early next week. Thanks again for the caller- Kevin Moses- (I posted here because your pm box is full)

Old Post 07-27-2014 12:08 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

CHRIS

HERES A COUPLE PICS OF YOUR HORN THIS IS THE FIRST PIC THAT I EVER USED COLOR ON THE BLACKDOG TURNED OUT GREAT HOPE YA LIKE IT THE PICTURES TURNED OUT BLURRY BUT IT LOOKS GOOD HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 07-28-2014 at 05:47 AM

Old Post 07-28-2014 05:44 AM
chris rigg

Man Ron that is awesome !! Thank you, thanks for putting the color on it that really brings the Black and Tan out

NITECH GRCH PR GUNNER'S RAGIN BARNEY--4 yrs GUNNER X DIAMOND

CH RIGG'S MAGIC DREAM HTX--7 yrs SINGLE REGISTERED ( COON DOG !!!! )

PR RIGG'S KY RIVER KATE--1yr GUNNER X QUEEN ,2nd place win

Black Dog Cartel Kennel
Chris, Melisa,C.J. and Ty
919-210-4537

ABTCHA MEMBER
SEBTCHA MEMBER

Old Post 07-28-2014 08:44 AM
chris rigg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chris rigg Click here to Send chris rigg a Private Message Click Here to Email chris rigg Find more posts by chris rigg Add chris rigg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HORNS

IM STARTIN TO GET CAUGHT BUT NOT ALL THE WAY IF YA WANT A HORN GIVE ME A P.M. AND TELL ME WHAT YA WANT ON IT. IM GONA HAVE SEVERAL BLOWING HORNS AND POWDER HORNS WITH ME AT A.O. FOR YOU BLACK POWDER GUYS I HAVE A NICE LOOKIN POWDER HORN THAT IM SELLIN THAT ANYONE WOULD LIKE . HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 07-30-2014 01:36 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HORNS

IVE GOTEN A NUMBER OF THEM DONE ,THERE WAS A FEW THAT WANTED TO PICK THERE HORNS UP AT A.O. NO PROBLEM ,,I HAVE MOST OF THEM DONE.I HAVE SENT SEVERAL HORNS TO THOSE OF YOU THATS ORDERED THEM AND YOUS SHOULD BE RECIEVEING THEM IN THE NEXT WEEK....... I DO WANT TO PASS ON THAT I AM NOT GOING TO PATINA ANY MORE OF THE HORNS DUE TO NOT GETING CONSISTANT PATINA MATERIAL SOME HORNS IT STICKS TO REAL GOOD OTHERS IT HASNT SO IM JUST NOT GONA DO ANY MORE PATINA ON THE HORNS ,IF ANY OF YOUS GOTEN A HORN AND THE PATINA IS MESSED UP I WILL PAY SHIPPING BACK TO ME AND FIX IT AND IL PAY SHIPPING BACK TO YOU I WANT EVERYONE TO BE SATISFIED WITH THERE HORNS ,I WILL HAVE A NUMBER OF HORNS AT A.O. STOP BY THE CAMP AND CHECK THEM OUT ..THEY WENT PRETTY FAST LAST YEAR,,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 08-04-2014 09:32 PM
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

thanks ron. your pm is full but check will be in mail.

Old Post 08-06-2014 07:37 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dancin Creek
UKC Forum Member

got the horns. great job. got on the back porch to try one out and it called the wife in from walmart.LOL.

Dancin creek Kennels
Ronald Gregg (256-343-8821)
Tommy Dulaney

Home of:
GRCH Nt Ch DANCIN CREEK RAISIN' HAVOC HTX (ntch motzkus black bart x circle c's screamen deamon) Deceased
DANCIN CREEK SOUTHERN GAMBLER(GRNT JACKPOT X GRNT BLANDS PEPPER)
Dancin Creek Betty(GrNt Gillmans KY Rebel X NtCh MIss Kitty)

Old Post 08-08-2014 11:46 AM
Dancin Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dancin Creek Click here to Send Dancin Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Dancin Creek Find more posts by Dancin Creek Add Dancin Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edf61
UKC Forum Member

I still have my paapas horn!! Havent used it in years.

www.statecoonhuntersofmo.com
Home of:
GRCH,GRNITECH FRANKLIN"S ALNIGHT HAMMERIN HANNA , HTX[Youngest B/T female to make dual grand){13 B/T Sectional Queen of Hunt Wins}
CH,FRANKLINS ALNIGHT UGLY BUTTON { GRNTCH,GRCH UGLYSTICK / GRNTCH,GRCH FRANKLINS ALNIGHT HANNA }-FEMALE,1st place win

Old Post 08-09-2014 06:28 PM
edf61 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edf61 Click here to Send edf61 a Private Message Click Here to Email edf61 Find more posts by edf61 Add edf61 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote