UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At stud: GRNITECH 'Pr' Skuna River Bear
Pages (24): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Jon, will call you this evening!

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-04-2013 04:26 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Anyone have a male from the Bear x Time cross? I know of 3 different females that can run and tree their own coon and was curious to what the males were doing? Thanks.

Old Post 11-12-2013 03:17 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KyleMcComber
UKC Forum Member

Pup off Bear

------------GRNITECH House’s Lipper
-------GRNITECH Skuna River Lipper
------------NITECH Incredible Dixie
-----NITECH Skuna River Fred
------------GRNITECH Homer’s Gomer
-------NITECH Raccoon Valley Queen
------------Allen’s Little Queen
--GRNITECH Skuna River Bear
-------GRNITECH Beasley’s Deep Hollow Hank
------------NITECH Little Woods Smooth Silk
-----GRNITECH Charley Creek Faith
-------NITECH Gomer’s Little Angel
------------GRNITECH Korte’s Stylish Chirpee

--Puppy at 6 1/2 weeks old

------------NITECH House’s Bruno
-------WLDNITECH GRNITECH Handsome Hank
------------Deweese Cache River Shoestring
-----GRNITECH House’s Night Stalker
------------GRNITECH Backwoods Stroker
-------GRNITECH Heath’s Backwoods Windy
------------Heath’s Crowding Kelly
--GRNITECH Late Night Crook
------------GRNITECH Cowee Creek Clint
-------NITECH Cowee Creek Cletus
------------NITECH Lipper’s Stylish Queen
-----Cowee Creek Candy
------------GRNITECH Nocturnal Nailor
-------NITECH Nate’s Nocturnal Fever
------------GRNITECH Charley Creek Locktite Sara

(309) 333-5823

Old Post 11-20-2013 02:28 PM
KyleMcComber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KyleMcComber Click here to Send KyleMcComber a Private Message Find more posts by KyleMcComber Add KyleMcComber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Those pups look great!

Old Post 11-20-2013 04:11 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Took one of my Bear X Skunk pups out to the woods on Sunday for a short little squirrel hunt. Really didn't expect much out of her...figured she would tag along...HA! Boy was I surprised.

First she took off with the two curs that I turned loose...went about 50 yards and came back to me. I stood there, didn't say a word to her and she must have found me boring...she went back the way she came and kinda acted surprised that the other two dogs were no longer in the area....so she did what came natural to her. She put her nose on the ground and started trailing....WIDE OPEN...in no time whatsoever, she had trailed the 600 yards to the other dogs, and when she got there, I would swear she located.

I got there where one of the curs was treed and the pup was there with her. I shot the squirrel out and the pup scooped it up and ran off with it. I never did find the squirrel....but about a half hour later she showed up at the next tree... I had enough sense to tie her up for this one though!

I'm loving these Bear pups!

Old Post 11-26-2013 08:11 AM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

From this.....

In five months!!!!!

Pretty impressive

Old Post 12-04-2013 10:15 PM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Climb or Die
UKC Forum Member

do you have seman drew from the bear dog?

A MAN'S EGO IS A HEAVY LOAD FOR HIS DOG TO HAVE TO CARRY

Old Post 12-06-2013 11:49 PM
Climb or Die is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Climb or Die Click here to Send Climb or Die a Private Message Click Here to Email Climb or Die Find more posts by Climb or Die Add Climb or Die to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Bear pup six months old treeing soon in the snow!

Last edited by Oak Ridge on 12-18-2013 at 07:55 AM

Old Post 12-18-2013 07:30 AM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas yesterday and enjoyed time with their families

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 12-26-2013 06:38 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wes Coffman
Anyone have a male from the Bear x Time cross? I know of 3 different females that can run and tree their own coon and was curious to what the males were doing? Thanks.
was wondering the same

Old Post 01-01-2014 07:29 AM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Hey Ben. The Bear x Time female me and Gilliam have is coming along very nicely. Her hunting is much better. She is action packed first/first type of dog. She will be ready to go win her money very soon.

I believe there was someone from Iowa on here that had a male for sale recently. So much turnover on the classifieds I can't ever begin to keep up though.

Old Post 01-01-2014 03:18 PM
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Ben,

I ended up with one of those females too.

She is coming along pretty well, she doesn't have near the amount of hunting that some of the others do.....

I'm liking her....Loner, and accurate!

Old Post 01-01-2014 09:01 PM
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

My six month old Bear pup.....she is really catching on!

Old Post 01-01-2014 09:08 PM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Awesome pics Joe.That redbone looks like its sayin "Man what a treedog!". With the way Bear pups are crankin it's a shame he's gone.

Old Post 01-01-2014 11:22 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jackson87
Awesome pics Joe.That redbone looks like its sayin "Man what a treedog!". With the way Bear pups are crankin it's a shame he's gone.

I call that pup "Nine"...she has a perfect number 9 on her side...and she is a born in the wool.....TREE dog.... A little crazy on a track...slashing and burning through the woods, but she is quick to locate and is a lockdown tree dog at six months old.....Can't wait for the Baby Stakes, and spring time hunting.

Old Post 01-02-2014 01:44 AM
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Keep me posted Wes and Joe. Glad they are doing good. Happy new year

Old Post 01-03-2014 12:01 AM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Lesher
UKC Forum Member

seamen

How much to bred to Bear seamen I have a real nice Sunrise female out of a sch nt ch Bart female hard tree dog wont to bred her after she tittle out .

Old Post 01-03-2014 12:32 AM
Gary Lesher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Lesher Click here to Send Gary Lesher a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Lesher Add Gary Lesher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stowe
UKC Forum Member

Well guys Bear has produced another nice female.she syarted about 8 months old haven't hunted her a whole lot until recently.she is 15 months old now.she split 3 times last week frpm old dog had coon all 3 times.treed 1 singal and 1 den saterday.by herslef
.she is a impressive tree dog with a loud sqall mouth and big locate. Skunariver Bears Honey on the way to the top

Old Post 01-13-2014 01:53 PM
stowe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stowe Click here to Send stowe a Private Message Click Here to Email stowe Find more posts by stowe Add stowe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lraines
UKC Forum Member

Bear

Well with season winding down I sold this years catch with Oscar my 1 year old Bear pup. 180 coons in central Ind. not bad. This dog has more heart and drive than any other dog I have owned in my life. He still makes mistakes but for sure the absolute most accurate dog I have ever owned. He is a keeper for sure!!!!!

Old Post 01-13-2014 04:55 PM
lraines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lraines Click here to Send lraines a Private Message Find more posts by lraines Add lraines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bear

quote:
Originally posted by lraines
Well with season winding down I sold this years catch with Oscar my 1 year old Bear pup. 180 coons in central Ind. not bad. This dog has more heart and drive than any other dog I have owned in my life. He still makes mistakes but for sure the absolute most accurate dog I have ever owned. He is a keeper for sure!!!!!

Who is Oscar's momma?

Old Post 01-16-2014 07:36 AM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

After reading down through these posts it excited me big time for what sprin may bring . Bear has been dead for several months now , but still his pups are popping up all over!

Many of you have contacted me concerning bear Semen . I have some left but it is limited and will only be used on what I feel a great cross . I am not interested in selling a bunch of it at all . I would rather sell it or deal by private treaty .

Apologies to anyone that has been trying to contact me . I will be getting married in May and along side that I have been remodeling a house for me and my fiancé to move after we are married . If you can understand how busy I am

Congrats to George Zapata and "pr" stylish black Jodie and their Cw at Winter classic . Jodie is a 1 year old off GrNtCh Skuna River Fred Bear X GrNtCh Stylish Black Bean . This may have finished Jodie to a ntch I am not sure

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 01-27-2014 03:28 PM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the wedding and the house!! I know the feeling all too well lol
Do you know how that bear and trackman female cross went? I got a female coming that I'd like to consider crossing on bear, or fredbear, she is directly offtrackman aand a Hickory Nut Harry female. I don't know much about her yet and she may end up finishing out to a female that may not compliment Bear atall, so we will see, she is 3 nnow and ready for hunts... We will see what this season brings and bring this back up in the spring.

Old Post 01-30-2014 09:20 AM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Bear

quote:
Originally posted by Oak Ridge
Who is Oscar's momma?

Hey Joe, I am pretty sure Oscars momma is my old Hardwood Echo female, she was White Oak Bart bred, she died when Oscar and litter mates were about 10 months old.

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 01-31-2014 12:19 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Oak Ridge Back Nine

Skuna River Bear X Oak Ridge Skunk

LOVE the tree style!

Old Post 02-15-2014 11:27 PM
Climb or Die
UKC Forum Member

joe that is one pretty bitch strapped up to the side of the tree like that. I have heard a ton of good on bear pups and not much negative which is rare when you are studding one out. Also Mr Newlin I love the linebreeding on old whitey that you have going in your kennel and would like to try a pup out of your stock in the future.

A MAN'S EGO IS A HEAVY LOAD FOR HIS DOG TO HAVE TO CARRY

Old Post 02-16-2014 05:09 AM
Climb or Die is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Climb or Die Click here to Send Climb or Die a Private Message Click Here to Email Climb or Die Find more posts by Climb or Die Add Climb or Die to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote